• 5(current)
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab
(2012-05-06, 20:02)BorisNL Wrote: Why?

Only kidding - me and CStark know each other from other forums Big Grin
(2012-05-06, 19:39)BorisNL Wrote:
(2012-05-06, 19:14)Cstark Wrote: Trying to run this on my ICS tablet, I get "Unfortunately, Couch Forwarder has stopped." This was working fine until a couple of updates ago. I have tried reinstalling etc, no joy. I have sent logs via email a couple of times using the report option. Any ideas?

This works fine on my phone but as mentioned, problem with CP which I know you're working on. Smile

Did you try reinstalling on the tablet? The errors you had probably were OutOfMemory exceptions? If so the latest version (1.7) should have fixed this for you.

If you already updated to 1.7 and reinstalled then please submit another bug report so that I can check what went wrong on your tablet. Also could you tell me when this crash happens? Is it there on first start up or only after connecting to Couchpotato once? I suspect it has to do with the caching of the JSON response from Couchpotato or the movie poster images taking up to much memory.

Let me know so I can fix it as soon as possible for you!

EDIT: I checked the bug reports, they are all version 1.6 or lower. Please submit another bug report with the latest version installed.

Strange. I did upgrade to 1.7, market not showing any updates and I did report from 1.7 .. I'm guessing the app for whatever reason didn't upgrade! uninstalled and downloaded again - all working now. Thanks Smile

(2012-05-06, 20:04)CBers Wrote:
(2012-05-06, 20:02)BorisNL Wrote: Why?

Only kidding - me and CStark know each other from other forums Big Grin

Much love Love
Great, all the reports I got were from version 1.6 which led me to fix it in version 1.7. I hope there will be no more crashes now good to hear it works.
(2012-05-06, 21:56)BorisNL Wrote: Great, all the reports I got were from version 1.6 which led me to fix it in version 1.7. I hope there will be no more crashes now good to hear it works.

Thanks, was probably me spamming the report button lol. Great to get it fixed. Smile
Shy
(2012-05-06, 21:54)Cstark Wrote:
(2012-05-06, 20:04)CBers Wrote: Only kidding - me and CStark know each other from other forums Big Grin

Much love Love

LOLShy
Alright, I checked what changed and it appears that the api calls now need a /api/apikey/ instead of /apikey/. This should be an easy fix I hope to release a new version that fixes this in an hour or so.
Thanks Boris.
You bugger CBers was hopeing to beat you to it! Cheers Boris Smile
Im uploading the new APK now. It fixes the Couchpotato API problem!

Let me know if it fixes everything for you
(2012-05-08, 15:36)BorisNL Wrote: Im uploading the new APK now. It fixes the Couchpotato API problem!

All working fine my end now.

Thanks Boris.
(2012-05-08, 18:51)CBers Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 15:36)BorisNL Wrote: Im uploading the new APK now. It fixes the Couchpotato API problem!

Thanks Boris.

OK, can I take that back.

I can access CP v2 via the app, but when I tried to add a movie, via Share With in IMDB app, it fails saying to check server.

I can add movies to CP v1 still, so it's not the IMDB app, and CP v1 is running on the same server as CP v2.

Any ideas please Boris ??
(2012-05-06, 19:39)BorisNL Wrote:
(2012-05-06, 19:14)Cstark Wrote: Trying to run this on my ICS tablet, I get "Unfortunately, Couch Forwarder has stopped." This was working fine until a couple of updates ago. I have tried reinstalling etc, no joy. I have sent logs via email a couple of times using the report option. Any ideas?

This works fine on my phone but as mentioned, problem with CP which I know you're working on. Smile

Did you try reinstalling on the tablet? The errors you had probably were OutOfMemory exceptions? If so the latest version (1.7) should have fixed this for you.

If you already updated to 1.7 and reinstalled then please submit another bug report so that I can check what went wrong on your tablet. Also could you tell me when this crash happens? Is it there on first start up or only after connecting to Couchpotato once? I suspect it has to do with the caching of the JSON response from Couchpotato or the movie poster images taking up to much memory.

Let me know so I can fix it as soon as possible for you!

EDIT: I checked the bug reports, they are all version 1.6 or lower. Please submit another bug report with the latest version installed.

(2012-05-08, 21:59)CBers Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 18:51)CBers Wrote:

Thanks Boris.

OK, can I take that back.

I can access CP v2 via the app, but when I tried to add a movie, via Share With in IMDB app, it fails saying to check server.

I can add movies to CP v1 still, so it's not the IMDB app, and CP v1 is running on the same server as CP v2.

Any ideas please Boris ??

I get the same. Ps CBers stop stalking me.
(2012-05-08, 22:27)Cstark Wrote: Ps CBers stop stalking me.

LOL Big Grin
Ive fixed the mistake, Im uploading in a sec.
Ok, its online time to spam the update button. Let me know if everything is working again now.
(2012-05-08, 23:29)BorisNL Wrote: Ive fixed the mistake, Im uploading in a sec.
Ok, its online time to spam the update button. Let me know if everything is working again now.

Hi Boris.

All good this end.

Thanks again.

CBers.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab3