• 22(current)
A New Skin Concept
Or just turn off debugging in the skin's options.
(2012-05-10, 20:24)Hitcher Wrote: Or just turn off debugging in the skin's options.

ups this filename ... sorry Big Grin
Now i think it is better.

Improvements ?

Yes, that looks a lot better.
(2012-05-11, 17:05)reazorFX Wrote: Now i think it is better.

Improvements ?

Alot better. However, what happened to this? http://i.imgur.com/6Kytm.png You're not going towards that anymore? That is the best I've ever seen.

I think the Bluray cover could be bigger
(2012-05-11, 18:37)Tobby Wrote:

Improvements ?

Alot better. However, what happened to this? http://i.imgur.com/6Kytm.png You're not going towards that anymore? That is the best I've ever seen.

that is my design, I am still working on it!

I like reazorFX approach to the design too it is swaying more to phyek designs mixed in with my screenshot, mine will be a bit different in regard to the library view and home view.
Thanks for the reply !
(2012-05-10, 19:20)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-05-09, 06:53)AnthonyC Wrote: How can one remove the auto filename display in the top left?

Delete the MOVIE, TV-SHOWS,.... on the top left.

delete in MyVideoNav.xml, MyMusicNav.xml and MyMusicPlaylist.xml the entry
<include>Global_Heading</include>

i work on the list view when i got time (unfortunately, not much of it) for a littel bit more noble look. Cool
other slider, font size and other some small changes.

greez

Thanks for the reply !
(2012-05-10, 20:24)Hitcher Wrote: Or just turn off debugging in the skin's options.

Great skin so far, I love it! I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but I noticed that if you disable the RSS feed at the bottom the time gets a little shifted upwards, cutting off a section of the clock, just wanted to point that out. Smile Great work so far though!!

This is kinda a global question, Is there any way of removing the Eden startup logo and replacing it with our own?

Thanks!
(2012-05-12, 06:20)maafeustyle Wrote: Great skin so far, I love it! I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but I noticed that if you disable the RSS feed at the bottom the time gets a little shifted upwards, cutting off a section of the clock, just wanted to point that out. Smile Great work so far though!!

This is kinda a global question, Is there any way of removing the Eden startup logo and replacing it with our own?

Thanks!

Splash screen is located in:

<install dir>\media\Splash.png
(2012-05-11, 21:23)krish_2k4 Wrote:
(2012-05-11, 18:37)Tobby Wrote:

Improvements ?

I like reazorFX approach to the design too it is swaying more to phyek designs mixed in with my screenshot, mine will be a bit different in regard to the library view and home view.

yes i'm only krish_2k4h layout inspired and is really good. I like the look and apportioned. krish_2k4 thumb up.

so now still give you an update:

rss is now fixed. debug info is now by default off. list-wiew have the new outfit.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2545592049/...5.2012.zip

greez and a nice weekend
(2012-05-12, 10:42)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-05-11, 21:23)krish_2k4 Wrote:
(2012-05-11, 18:37)Tobby Wrote: Alot better. However, what happened to this? http://i.imgur.com/6Kytm.png You're not going towards that anymore? That is the best I've ever seen.

yes i'm only krish_2k4h layout inspired and is really good. I like the look and apportioned. krish_2k4 thumb up.

so now still give you an update:

rss is now fixed. debug info is now by default off. list-wiew have the new outfit.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2545592049/...5.2012.zip

greez and a nice weekend
Sorry. My mistake. But Krish, why don't you have your own thread?

So you guys plan to code your own skin. The two pictures posted are so similar one could be a color theme of the other. No offense but I have a feeling both of you are going to end up with a skin that looks good, but lack in features and functionality like sooo many other skins and 'WIP' out there. Making a skin that not just fulfill your need, but other peoples too is a lot of work; im sure you know that..
(2012-05-12, 13:29)takoi Wrote: So you guys plan to code your own skin. The two pictures posted are so similar one could be a color theme of the other. No offense but I have a feeling both of you are going to end up with a skin that looks good, but lack in features and functionality like sooo many other skins and 'WIP' out there. Making a skin that not just fulfill your need, but other peoples too is a lot of work; im sure you know that..

That is just one screen! and one viewtype. There are a lot of similar skins with the same viewtypes but the overall look is different.

My home view is different and looks nothing like reazorFX. Also my skin is going to be limited in customisation, I am only making it the way I want to. But don't expect a release or anymore screens soon as I have other commitments and don't want a bunch of requests! I am going to finish it then test it out myself then release it. I have only got the dialog screens to go but could till be a while as I am always changing something.

(2012-05-12, 13:02)Tobby Wrote: Sorry. My mistake. But Krish, why don't you have your own thread?

No point as there won't be many updates, I am keeping the rest of my skin hush hush and only posted a teaser, from the reaction I got it looks like people are liking it so that is positive. I'll make a topic when I have finished.
Thumbs Up 
(2012-05-12, 13:29)takoi Wrote: So you guys plan to code your own skin. The two pictures posted are so similar one could be a color theme of the other. No offense but I have a feeling both of you are going to end up with a skin that looks good, but lack in features and functionality like sooo many other skins and 'WIP' out there. Making a skin that not just fulfill your need, but other peoples too is a lot of work; im sure you know that..

I actually do that for me. I really want to collect suggestions only here in this forum.
I like the project so i have begin with coding.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A New Skin Concept18