• 11(current)
[RELEASE] muzu.tv
(2012-05-10, 20:52)anchors Wrote: Apologies, yes created in a browser on muzu.tv website. You login and select your 'playlists', click on a playlist and it starts playing the first track in the browser. You can then click on any vid in your playlist to play.

Playlist is called 'xbmctest'

Looks possible, although it looks like you need the username, can you pm me what that is and I'll see what a can do
(2012-05-11, 00:01)spoyser Wrote:
(2012-05-10, 20:52)anchors Wrote: Apologies, yes created in a browser on muzu.tv website. You login and select your 'playlists', click on a playlist and it starts playing the first track in the browser. You can then click on any vid in your playlist to play.

Playlist is called 'xbmctest'

Looks possible, although it looks like you need the username, can you pm me what that is and I'll see what a can do

Right, I've had a look and I've worked out what calls need to be made to get hold of the data in a usable form, I'll see if I can get it implemented over the weekend.

@anchors
Have you worked out how to add more that one playlist, if I try to create another one it just overwrites the first :-(
If you could create a few that would certainly help my testing.
Done. 2nd playlist added, 'xbmctest2'. Good luck.
I highly recommend starting this addon from the Music menu in XBMC, by doing this XBMC will play each video in the current list automatically

I was going to add a "Play All" feature but I think I would rather encourage people to do the above instead, less coding!

The latest version is now available from here

https://rapidshare.com/files/3091384077/muzu22.zip

Just download, unzip, and overwrite previous version, you do NOT need a Rapidshare account in order to download.

Latest Features
- added user playlists - create these on www.muzu.tv and add your username in the settings (on the MUZU.TV tab)
- removed unnecessary 'Watch' text from New Releases
- added 'Play 1-40' and 'Play 40-1' modes to Charts

I'm not sure why but if you are running a nightly build some of the thumbnails don't appear, it works fine in Eden release though so if it bothers you stick to Eden

Now if someone can tell me how to create more that one playlist in Muzu that would be most appreciated!!
(2012-05-12, 10:12)spoyser Wrote: I highly recommend starting this addon from the Music menu in XBMC, by doing this XBMC will play each video in the current list automatically

I was going to add a "Play All" feature but I think I would rather encourage people to do the above instead, less coding!

https://rapidshare.com/files/3091384077/muzu22.zip

Just download, unzip, and overwrite previous version, you do NOT need a Rapidshare account in order to download.

Latest Features
- added user playlists - create these on www.muzu.tv and add your username in the settings (on the MUZU.TV tab)

I'm not sure why but if you are running a nightly build some of the thumbnails don't appear, it works fine in Eden release though so if it bothers you stick to Eden

Now if someone can tell me how to create more that one playlist in Muzu that would be most appreciated!!

thanks for the update
Sorry for the quick update!

Version 0.2.3 is just a very quick update to allow playlist contents to be viewed rather than starting automatically.

I highly recommend starting this addon from the Music menu in XBMC, by doing this XBMC will play each video in the current list automatically

https://rapidshare.com/files/4141995038/muzu23.zip

Latest Features
- added option to start playlist automatically (previous behaviour) or view/browse playlist (new behaviour)

Many thanks for the update. Will install and feedback.

Just tried to create new playlists on website, still seems to overwrite ! Thought i had the answer by going to the dashboard first, then click playlists on left,which opens a new blank playlist, then search and add a video to the playlist. Then enter playlist name and 'save'. But, when you refresh your playlists, one of then has been overwritten by the new one ! Looks like you can only have 2 max Huh
(2012-05-12, 22:32)anchors Wrote: Many thanks for the update. Will install and feedback.

Just tried to create new playlists on website, still seems to overwrite ! Thought i had the answer by going to the dashboard first, then click playlists on left,which opens a new blank playlist, then search and add a video to the playlist. Then enter playlist name and 'save'. But, when you refresh your playlists, one of then has been overwritten by the new one ! Looks like you can only have 2 max Huh

Sounds like you are now getting what I get, although I only managed to create 1 list before it started overwriting.

I think it is more likely a problem with their site rather than a limit.

Can you remember how you originally managed to create the second one?
I think i followed what i did above to create the 2nd playlist. I posed the question to Muzu about 4 days ago, got a support desk auto response but no reply yet !!

I tested the latest version (from Video Addons menu though), can now see both of my playlists. If i set to 'start playlist automatically' videos play great from first one in the list. But if i dont have setting enable, i can browse the songs in the list, but when selecting them, nothing happens.
(2012-05-15, 20:48)anchors Wrote: I think i followed what i did above to create the 2nd playlist. I posed the question to Muzu about 4 days ago, got a support desk auto response but no reply yet !!

I tested the latest version (from Video Addons menu though), can now see both of my playlists. If i set to 'start playlist automatically' videos play great from first one in the list. But if i dont have setting enable, i can browse the songs in the list, but when selecting them, nothing happens.

Have you tried starting it from the Music menu, this is a much better way to use the plugin as it plays the tracks one after the other (much like a CD), saying that I'd still expect it to at least play the track you select, I'll look in the morning)

Thanks for your help on the TVCatchup plugin too, I think we have cracked it on the ATV now!

It is now the morning and I have just tried it with 'start playlist automatically' set to off and it seems to work fine for me (ie it plays just the single song if I start Muzu from the video menu, and plays all the songs onward if Muzu started from the Music menu). Can you try again and see if it still does it?
Yep all good from the Music menu. If automatic, plays from start and continues. If auto off, can select single track and then continues through the playlist.

Tested again through Video menu, when auto off, cant select single track. So, will stick with the Music menu.

Top stuff, many thanks.
Muzu has not been working for the last couple of weeks on the ATV. Getting a playback failed error. Updated to the latest version 0.2.3 but no luck. Anybody can fix? I'm really dependent on this add-on for my late night weekend entertainment. thanks
(2012-05-25, 05:34)HifiGuy Wrote: Muzu has not been working for the last couple of weeks on the ATV. Getting a playback failed error. Updated to the latest version 0.2.3 but no luck. Anybody can fix? I'm really dependent on this add-on for my late night weekend entertainment. thanks

Any chance of a log file?
real-debrid can resolve/convert hulu feeds so that those not in the territory can view them.
can it do the same for muzu.tv and maybe vevo? now that geo-locks are in place?
thanks.
no working again on search and channels
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] muzu.tv2