• 94(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
This is great!

Am using OpenElec, and I don't see any skin folder in the addons folder. I guess I will have to use ssh? Will I lose all my current Aeon settings?

Alternatively, if I wait till this is released, will it update on it's own or will I have to still do it manually? And by when can we expect the final release?
is this a bug? when i search a movie in global search addon and i find a movie. and i want to see the trailer about the movie it will not play..and it will not take me back to main menu after i hit trailer button.it work with another skin like T..AND CIRRIUs

another problem is that randomize button dont work if you have vpl playlist widget..it will not refresh

it work for regular movies

but this skin is the best...i tried them all

good work
(2012-05-13, 20:38)Rishi Wrote: This is great!

Am using OpenElec, and I don't see any skin folder in the addons folder. I guess I will have to use ssh? Will I lose all my current Aeon settings?

Alternatively, if I wait till this is released, will it update on it's own or will I have to still do it manually? And by when can we expect the final release?

putting it in addons folder is probably easier by using samba, not ssh.
your aeon nox settings will be reset. but i can assure you it´s great fun to set it up again Wink
only some days left to final release. it will update automatically then.
(2012-05-13, 20:42)coolio99 Wrote: is this a bug? when i search a movie in global search addon and i find a movie. and i want to see the trailer about the movie it will not play..and it will not take me back to main menu after i hit trailer button.it work with another skin like T..AND CIRRIUs

another problem is that randomize button dont work if you have vpl playlist widget..it will not refresh

good work

will be looked at. thx.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-13, 20:42)coolio99 Wrote: is this a bug? when i search a movie in global search addon and i find a movie. and i want to see the trailer about the movie it will not play..and it will not take me back to main menu after i hit trailer button.it work with another skin like T..AND CIRRIUs

good work
Make sure you have the latest version, this was fixed yesterday after i read your first post.
....and the randomize button is fixed now, too.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
I hope I am posting this in the right place. This is concerning Nox and PseudoTV. I saw it mentioned a few days ago, but never saw a reply. I also have searched but could not find an answer.
In the latest Nox 3.0 the EPG is messed up. The highlight to seperate programs is missing.

Current Nox 3.0

Nox 2.0 (How it is supposed to look)

Also I noticed my channel logo's have increased in size. I know I could probably resize them in Photoshop and drop them back in the folder. But I have a lot of channels.
It seems the old style forced them in a constrain with code.

This how it used to look in Nox 2

This is how it looks now.

...Another example is

Nox 3

and how it looked in Nox 2

If all else fails is there a way I could just copy the old PTV skin and put it in the new Nox? Where would I find it as skins normally go in C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv\resources\skins. But in this case I suspect it is elsewhere.
(2012-05-13, 21:41)Rastan Wrote: I hope I am posting this in the right place. This is concerning Nox and PseudoTV. I saw it mentioned a few days ago, but never saw a reply. I also have searched but could not find an answer.
In the latest Nox 3.0 the EPG is messed up. The highlight to seperate programs is missing.

Current Nox 3.0

Also I noticed my channel logo's have increased in size. I know I could probably resize them in Photoshop and drop them back in the folder. But I have a lot of channels.

...Another example is

Nox 3

If all else fails is there a way I could just copy the old PTV skin and put it in the new Nox? Where would I find it as skins normally go in C:\Users\Strongaz[Username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv\resources\skins. But in this case I suspect it is elsewhere.

didn´t have a look at pseudotv at all, will look at that.
you cannot replace it with older files (1080 coorinates instead of 720 coordinates). you can delete the script.pseudotv... xmls though, it will fallback to default skin then.
(2012-05-13, 21:46)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-13, 21:41)Rastan Wrote: I hope I am posting this in the right place. This is concerning Nox and PseudoTV. I saw it mentioned a few days ago, but never saw a reply. I also have searched but could not find an answer.

Current Nox 3.0

...Another example is

Nox 3

If all else fails is there a way I could just copy the old PTV skin and put it in the new Nox? Where would I find it as skins normally go in C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv\resources\skins. But in this case I suspect it is elsewhere.

didn´t have a look at pseudotv at all, will look at that.
you cannot replace it with older files (1080 coorinates instead of 720 coordinates). you can delete the script.pseudotv... xmls though, it will fallback to default skin then.

Thanks for the reply Phil, I will wait until you get round to it then. I know you and BN have been working very hard on this skin and are doing 1001 different things along with real life. The least I can do is be patient and cross my fingers you dont forget...LOL

ups sorry..and thx guys
Posted this in the wrong place.

I dunno if you'd consider this a feature requests (I hope not) but is it possible to have the background image/ image color change depending on the home furniture color chosen?

eg. If I choose blue, the image would look like this...

while red would make it change to this....

Maybe it can be done through having multiple background layers? Just a thought.
(2012-05-14, 03:29)Shinu Wrote: Posted this in the wrong place.

I dunno if you'd consider this a feature requests (I hope not) but is it possible to have the background image/ image color change depending on the home furniture color chosen?

played with something like that, too, but it doesn´t work out as nice as your mockups.
not for 3.0, sorry.
they're not mockups actually. they're wallpapers i found here on the forum. too bad it doesn't work. would have been nice.

the psd file available, with all the layers separate. maybe one day u can look at it.
This is the perfect skin Smile

Thanks!
Hi Phil, B_N,
Did you happen to track down the cause of this issue i mentioned a few pages back?

(2012-05-11, 09:50)asha_man Wrote: I came across a bug last night, but didn't have debugging on im afraid.

I was looking at an actor in the metaactorinfo script and used the escape key to exit by accident, so i tried to re-enter the info screen, but pressed C instead. I immediately pressed C again, causing the context menu to flash on and off quickly.
Then when I pressed I to bring up the info screen, nothing showed up. There was a glow coming from the bottom right corner, and i couldn't navigate throughout the menus (leading me to think that the info window had come up, but off screen), if i pressed escape I could navigate around the menus again. However I had to restart xbmc to get the info window to appear on screen again.

Hope that helps you track whatever caused it down.

(2012-05-14, 03:46)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-14, 03:29)Shinu Wrote: Posted this in the wrong place.

http://uppix.net/5/c/6/d83b3e26c32a14092...7e2daa.png

http://uppix.net/e/d/7/835ef6c7ab68ffc2a...53279a.png

played with something like that, too, but it doesn´t work out as nice as your mockups.
not for 3.0, sorry.
What about making a colored background and adding the capability to use .png backdrops ?
This way you'd have the backdrops (w/ transparency) on top of the colored background.
Just a thought btw, won't be using that as I use default colors.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07