• 51(current)
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!
UPDATED FIRST PAGE!

CHEERS ALL!
O right that. I wont be using the top bracket where the ssd is now. Gonna remove that and put the ssd on the bottom and take out that crap psu and break it lol. hopefully should get my new picopsu 120w today in about 9 hours time hopefully
(2012-05-15, 01:02)MrKay Wrote: beer can you see if u can play 5.1 surround sound with a toslink. I have an old av receiver that does not take hdmi. And i normally can play 5.1 from my laptops headphone socket in windows 7 but in my new built htpc for some reason when i play with the toslink in xmbc or media player classic or any other media players The sound is out of sync. the sound comes and goes. But if i use the hdmi with my tv i can hear the sound is in sync but play's in 2 channel. Am thinking if something is wrong with my motherboard since i have a few days left to exchange it if there is a problem with my motherboard. I have download all the drivers you and blu have said to download from asrock site for it to be able to play 5.1 in xmbc thanks
Sorry to read your trouble again, you can try these-

1. Download- High Definition Audio Codecs
2. Select Realtek HD Audio device in Windows 7 control panel/hardware and sound/sound
3. Cofigure speaker to 5.1 in Windows 7 control panel/hardware and sound/sound

After it work fine with MPC-HC, you can configure audio settings in XBMC settings/system/audio output.....
1. Audio Output: Optical/Coax
2. Speaker Configuration: 5.1
3. Select all the capable receiver options
4. Audio device- WASAP: Digitatal Audio (S/PDIF) (Realtek High Definition......)

(2012-05-15, 04:17)MrKay Wrote: take out that crap psu and break it lol.
Why not...would as well.....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-05-15, 04:29)bluray Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 01:02)MrKay Wrote:
[quote='MrKay' pid='1103613' dateline='1337048221']
take out that crap psu and break it lol.
Why not...would as well.....

JAJA mine is in the trash with its stock 65w brick that started buzzing.... Nod
(2012-05-15, 04:45)Sylvia237 Wrote: Nice build. I think am gonna go for the same build as you ImageImageImageImage

Yes the guinea pig tests are done!
(2012-05-15, 04:48)Beer40oz Wrote: Yes the guinea pig tests are done!
You learned the hard way, you spent a lot of times on it and you spent a lot of money on it too.....this forum benefit greatly from your build.......superb works bud!

Thanx blu! If anyone want's to donate let me know....

LOL Smile
(2012-05-15, 02:19)MrKay Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 02:05)eskro Wrote: its a pricey case. but pretty Tongue

Yeah it's so nice looking. I just saw the case yes2day and i was like. I must have this case even tho it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg lol. But what am gonna do is keep the build i have now and put it in that case then when amd kaveri come's out will upgrade the internal then. No point upgrading to trinity. Because that way i have to buy motherboard and cpu and i will have to upgrade again when kaveri come's out. Plus kaveri has a 7750 gpu built in to the cpu

You know, this case is 99% the same and it's half the price: http://www.ecosmartpc.com/ht100.html (compare the internal pics to the m10).

Beer40oz, congratulations on the picoPSU and everything working! Do you have a Kill-A-Watt meter? What's your power draw at idle, 1080p viewing and Prime95? I think if you have that information it'll help future A6-PACK "Pico de Gallo Remix ft. Dougie Fresh" Smile builders choose the right picoPSU.

I have to buy me a meter or if someone want's to send me one then cool!

Yes next thing will be Prime95

Ummm the 1080P has been done look at my first post.
But yeah not with the meter.....

I am really happy you got this worked out and I was happy to help with the picoPSU. We're saving the planet one PSU at a time. No more beige towers. No more overkill PSUs drawing 200W for nothing. NO MORE SET-TOP BOXES!

Smile
Yah! Go GREEN!

I wanted to buy another case and wow all the 65 cases are gone even on ebay..... alot of the 150's

Well the 150's take the PSU out.... then you will have an extra little window.

More airflow.... Smile

I'll wait on the 65.... I don't want to see the wires up in there..... LOL

(2012-05-15, 05:25)Dougie Fresh Wrote: No more overkill PSUs drawing 200W for nothing.

Smile
But he never install a 200W PSU in his Antec 300-65....his OEM PSU is 65W......

(2012-05-15, 05:16)Dougie Fresh Wrote: You know, this case is 99% the same and it's half the price: http://www.ecosmartpc.com/ht100.html (compare the internal pics to the m10).
But it is not the same....

Beer how did you make xbmc start with Windows?
Move xbmc link to the startup folder. Do a search to find info on many things.
beer i just got my picopsu gonna see if it works now
(2012-05-15, 05:16)Dougie Fresh Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 02:19)MrKay Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 02:05)eskro Wrote: its a pricey case. but pretty Tongue

Yeah it's so nice looking. I just saw the case yes2day and i was like. I must have this case even tho it's gonna cost me an arm and a leg lol. But what am gonna do is keep the build i have now and put it in that case then when amd kaveri come's out will upgrade the internal then. No point upgrading to trinity. Because that way i have to buy motherboard and cpu and i will have to upgrade again when kaveri come's out. Plus kaveri has a 7750 gpu built in to the cpu

You know, this case is 99% the same and it's half the price: http://www.ecosmartpc.com/ht100.html (compare the internal pics to the m10).

Beer40oz, congratulations on the picoPSU and everything working! Do you have a Kill-A-Watt meter? What's your power draw at idle, 1080p viewing and Prime95? I think if you have that information it'll help future A6-PACK "Pico de Gallo Remix ft. Dougie Fresh" Smile builders choose the right picoPSU.

Yeah it looks quite a lot like the the m10 but the finish of colour does not look the same. Plus importing it will cost me a lot since am in the uk.but overall it looks the same lol
K cool let us know... and do and update on your threat....
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!10