• 102(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
Another noobie question from me : what is the quicknav feature and how to access/use it ?
Thanks
(2012-05-17, 13:15)rolapinou Wrote: Another noobie question from me : what is the quicknav feature and how to access/use it ?
Thanks

press left in media menu
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Added landscape logo view for Movies

Big Grin

Can't wait to try this when I get home.

Thanks
Hi guys did post about a week ago but thought I'd ask again:

(2012-05-11, 14:13)Deano316 Wrote: - Is it possible to have a season logo?

- I have one particular show which has episodes in individual folders, with dedicated fanart per episode:
Show > SeasonX > sXeX > fanart. Displayed fine in 2.0 but can't get it to display in 3.0. I know that episode posters only worked with some coding, but is there a quick fix or a naming convention to reinstate the fanart?

-With movies that are linked to tv shows, when you go to 'all seasons' (in episode view) and scroll down the show logo will be displayed above the poster but when you get to the movie no logo appears. Any way to fix this?

-Would it be possible to have a smaller icon widget with two or three spaces on it?

I don't like to bug you guys, I know you're busy trying to finalise 3.0. Don't know if you've had a chance to check out the Bonus Features thread? Kudos should go to you two, I've just used the tools you provided. Not bad considering there's no coding involved, I think I've pretty much reached the limit without altering any. Don't know if you have any suggestions for improvements? It's your skin after all Wink
(2012-05-16, 18:40)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-16, 10:22)e2zippo Wrote: Sorry to be asking again, but did anyone understand my post about rom collection browser? It really bothers me that i can't switch between sets or filter out games like "action" "year" and so on.

I can't find a way to apply my selection, I'll see if i can make som screenshots to make it clearer!

This is fixed now. Press select on a filter and navigate left/right to change the value.

Works great now, thanks!

Just to said very nice skin , when is finish I mod it, like Glass.Nod
Do you had color picker everywhere?
using spotyxbmc search doesnt work (works on every other skin i have), doesnt bring a pop up, also the clock also isnt fully visible

TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
I have two question:

1. (Music menu) TAB - Go Fullscreen menu. Where can i change the full screen showing time, about 10 sec and disappered,how can i set it so that it showes it always.
2. Manual set fanart.jpg and folder.jpg, if i change it, that did not change in file list, not in library mode, i cannot use library mode. Is there a trick to change it automatically when i change the file?

Thanks for the answers in advance!
(2012-05-17, 21:02)henrikyo Wrote: the clock also isnt fully visible

Using Frodo? If so it's not currently supported, try with Eden Smile

(2012-05-17, 21:14)doriath Wrote: 1. (Music menu) TAB - Go Fullscreen menu. Where can i change the full screen showing time, about 10 sec and disappered,how can i set it so that it showes it always.

Press "i" when on the Visualisation / Full Screen.

HTH

'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Found another bug in TV lowlist with banners. If a show does not have a banner, then a banner from a previously visited show is displayed.
Screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24356082/screenshot004.png
Also, as I can see, the issues with truncated TV banners and random "not rated" studios in lowlist is still there.

And just to clear this for myself: are there any plans to add an option to display codec flags instead of source flags in 3.0? Thanks.
Lookin good bro. Is there any chance we can get rid of the "icon panel x" label? thanks :-)

edit: also on the low list, on the top item on the list isn't positioned at the very top of the low list area like it was on 2.0. Is this a bug or design feature? It looks sort of odd.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
I have a question about custom colors. I have set one (green) and in each view set it to apply to labels. In the Episode view the custom color is applied to the episode title (which I like), but I don't see it affect titles or the main info in any other view I've checked. For example, I use the tri panel view for season, but the season label is not affected by the custom color setting. The same is true for movie titles in the wall view. I have attached a couple screenshots to show what I'm talking about.

Untitled by rockdawg2232, on Flickr

Untitled1 by rockdawg2232, on Flickr

Also, I think I've found a bug. If you look at the first screenshot, you can see that the top of the episode list is visible behind the top bar. Shouldn't it disappear behind the top bar the same as if it went off screen like it does at the bottom?
(2012-05-17, 19:15)fmronan Wrote: Just to said very nice skin , when is finish I mod it, like Glass.Nod
Do you had color picker everywhere?

don´t really understand, so i´ll guess now..
the color picker add-on is supported and makes it possible to set a custom skin color (which effects all areas)
and to set the transparency of the floor and the black background overlay for home area.
(2012-05-17, 21:02)henrikyo Wrote: using spotyxbmc search doesnt work (works on every other skin i have), doesnt bring a pop up, also the clock also isnt fully visible

don´t know about spotyxbmc, but that´s probably not our fault (if it is a script it should have its own window files, if it is a plugin it should make use of our viewtypes / dialogs)

(2012-05-17, 21:14)doriath Wrote: I have two question:

1. (Music menu) TAB - Go Fullscreen menu. Where can i change the full screen showing time, about 10 sec and disappered,how can i set it so that it showes it always.
2. Manual set fanart.jpg and folder.jpg, if i change it, that did not change in file list, not in library mode, i cannot use library mode. Is there a trick to change it automatically when i change the file?

Thanks for the answers in advance!

1) press "I"
2) don´t get what you mean
(2012-05-17, 22:16)Roman_V_M Wrote: Found another bug in TV lowlist with banners. If a show does not have a banner, then a banner from a previously visited show is displayed.
Screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24356082/screenshot004.png
Also, as I can see, the issues with truncated TV banners and random "not rated" studios in lowlist is still there.

And just to clear this for myself: are there any plans to add an option to display codec flags instead of source flags in 3.0? Thanks.

source flags only show up if you have filenames with source in it, otherwise codec will show up.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-05-18, 03:53)RockDawg Wrote: I have a question about custom colors. I have set one (green) and in each view set it to apply to labels. In the Episode view the custom color is applied to the episode title (which I like), but I don't see it affect titles or the main info in any other view I've checked. For example, I use the tri panel view for season, but the season label is not affected by the custom color setting. The same is true for movie titles in the wall view. I have attached a couple screenshots to show what I'm talking about.

Untitled by rockdawg2232, on Flickr

Untitled1 by rockdawg2232, on Flickr

Also, I think I've found a bug. If you look at the first screenshot, you can see that the top of the episode list is visible behind the top bar. Shouldn't it disappear behind the top bar the same as if it went off screen like it does at the bottom?

a) design decision. we would never find a combination which pleases everyone, so you´ll have to get on with our opinion which labels should be coloured and which not or write a even more colorful mod yourself Wink
b) no, intended. it is shifted for the more transparent top bars, not for the darker one.
1. OK. Thanks for the explanation.

2. I didn't know there was a darker top. Where do I set that?
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07