Confluence Vertical for Eden (Old School home)
The link on the first post gives a 404.

My xbmc is not connected to the net 'cuase the net is slow and small caps. WHere can I download it from.

Thanks

Mick
Jezz_X Wrote:turns out that it may be a greater issue than just this skin and may effect all skins

just installed the 2.1.1 zip :

-rw-r--r-- 1 mobile mobile 6112 Mar 4 00:45 script-RSS_Editor-setEditor.xml
-rw-r--r-- 1 mobile mobile 9353 Mar 4 00:45 script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml
drwxr-xr-x 2 mobile mobile 238 Mar 4 00:45 weather\ /

same thing. Had to manually rename it.
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
Thanks for your great work on this skin, Jezz_X! Just a suggestion.. I am getting long in the tooth and my eyesight isn't what it used to be, so I modified the fonts.xml file to bump all the font sizes up by 4. This made everything a lot more readable (especially the submenus) from 12-14 feet away. Maybe it would be nice to offer that as an option? The only thing it did not appear to affect was the weather/time info at the top right. I would also like to see the ability to increase the transparency on the main menu so the backdrops show through a little more, but as a noobie, I have no clue where to find that in this skin. Overall, this is the best imho!
Hi,

In the very first posting, it displays an image with "Latest Movies" and "Latest TV Shows" on the Videos screen.

Can you please tell me how to get it to display these on the screen? And is it possible to list more than say, 5 items for each?

Thanks in advance

Dave
From the FAQ,
If I go to:
System - Add-ons - Get Ad-ons - XBMC.org Add-ons - Skin, it doesn't list Confluence Vertical.Huh
Any ideas?
(2012-05-18, 12:49)sjw1 Wrote: From the FAQ,
If I go to:
System - Add-ons - Get Ad-ons - XBMC.org Add-ons - Skin, it doesn't list Confluence Vertical.Huh
Any ideas?

Go to the first post in this thread, and you will find the link to download the Confluence Vertical skin. Once downloaded, you can then import the zip file into XBMC using the System/Add-Ons/Get Add-ons from zip file.
(2012-05-18, 15:58)snavaro Wrote:
(2012-05-18, 12:49)sjw1 Wrote: From the FAQ,
If I go to:
Any ideas?

Go to the first post in this thread, and you will find the link to download the Confluence Vertical skin. Once downloaded, you can then import the zip file into XBMC using the System/Add-Ons/Get Add-ons from zip file.
Thanks - but that's a dead link. Sad
EDIT: could access the level above and downloaded it fine - cheers.

It should be in the eden repo under skins if its not then there is an issue and the one in the first page is outdated for eden and wont work 100%
Its there for me plain as day you go to System\Addons\Get Addons\XBMC.org Addons\Skins and its there

Yes, it's there for me now too - and says ENABLED. Wasn't listed when I first posted though - it went from Back Row to JX 720. Strange...
Hello.
I use the cover of Confluence Vertical. XBMC 11 Eden
In the media library every movie icon has HD or SD.
I also have movies in Bluray 3D.iso. For these films, there is no icon.
How can I make these films to be displayed icon 3D?
Thank you.
hello i'm looking for the old picture for videos backgroung, this one : http://www.xbmc.fr/wp-content/gallery/Co...hot000.jpg
where can i find it ?
best regards.
Chris

ps:ok i got it !!!!
Xbox - Xbmc4Xbox
Atv2 - XBMC V12
G-Box Midnight - XBMC V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - RaspBmc - Xbmc V12
Raspbery Pi 512 - Xbian - Xbmc V12
I love XBMC Since XBMP !! so it's a long long story....
Jezz_X, what are the odds there will be an update of this skin? It does still work, but it's just missing the new items and features from Frodo.

I just cannot get used to horizontal scrolling menu's, only seeing 3 items at a time, and getting lost in where in the list I currently am. This vertical menu layout was perfect in my opinion.
XBMC: Frodo 12
Skin: Confluence
(2013-02-04, 17:04)dracula Wrote: Jezz_X, what are the odds there will be an update of this skin? It does still work, but it's just missing the new items and features from Frodo.

I just cannot get used to horizontal scrolling menu's, only seeing 3 items at a time, and getting lost in where in the list I currently am. This vertical menu layout was perfect in my opinion.

If I recall correctly, when Jezz_X released the vertical version for Eden he said that would be the last one unless someone else decided to take on the maintenance. I actually looked at what it would take to update Vertical Confluence for Frodo, and it was way more work than I wanted to do. So I made a few modifications to the new Frodo Confluence instead (much less work). After a few weeks I find that I like the Frodo Confluence much better than the old vertical confluence.
(2013-02-04, 17:04)dracula Wrote: I just cannot get used to horizontal scrolling menu's, only seeing 3 items at a time, and getting lost in where in the list I currently am. This vertical menu layout was perfect in my opinion.

Take a look at the Hybrid skin if you really prefer the vertical menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Vertical for Eden (Old School home)3