• 43(current)
Release CetonTV+HDHomeRun - Watch TV on XBMC (WIN/OSX)
try this Smile

v2.1.6: http://www.mediafire.com/?4qv9ntq9om7gy54

full control list:

arrow keys - move around epg
enter key - select channel
number input - jump to channel
esc key/mouse double click (flash only) - enter full screen
click fullscreen button (vlc only) - enter full screen
vlc doesn't work.. but flash does Big Grin

is there anyway to maximize the flash player?
(2012-05-09, 02:43)gman3042 Wrote: vlc doesn't work.. but flash does Big Grin

is there anyway to maximize the flash player?

check out my edit. one post above

todo: fix internet explorer. check to see if safari on osx is working. refresh epg every 30 minutes
edit: fixed.. Tongue

ok.. one small issue.. i think it may be flash related though:

everything works perfectly.. except when i double click it to go into full screen.. it stops the stream.. basically puts the play button back and a black screen... if i try to click it... it wont let me click it... i have to hit escape and basically choose another channel.. basically not allowing for full screen at all because anytime a double click happens it stops the stream
(2012-05-09, 02:57)gman3042 Wrote: edit: fixed.. Tongue

EDIT: will take a look into it. ok i see it. it doesnt happen in chrome, so i didnt see that. working on fixing it...
found the issue in the code. trying to find a way around it now Smile

@elguaji330: if you disable the username/password does that fix the xbmc on that computer?
fixed... uploading new version
http://www.mediafire.com/?hltgufozo0g0zbn

edit: fixed stretching issue

v2.1.7: http://www.mediafire.com/?cjwjw2p7osdb8n9
works out perfectly..

you are the man
IE should almost work now Smile... having issues with vlc

minor edits to iphone interface...

EDIT: IE works now.. checking safari on osx next

v2.1.8: http://www.mediafire.com/?uhdz8ph94le0scx
New user here. Great job guys. After reading all 64 pages i am shocked to not see a paypal link for all your efforts. Also, is it safe to say this will work with a raspberry pi? I have one on backorder for this reason primary. I will be ordering my ceton card tomorrow to be able to participate in this amazing project. I would like to donate a raspberry pi to get some attention going in that direction in the near future (about 3 month backorder). If this sounds like a possibilty please send me a PM with a paypal address and i will send you the amount necessary to order one.
(2012-05-13, 06:41)Acostanavy Wrote: New user here. Great job guys. After reading all 64 pages i am shocked to not see a paypal link for all your efforts. Also, is it safe to say this will work with a raspberry pi? I have one on backorder for this reason primary. I will be ordering my ceton card tomorrow to be able to participate in this amazing project. I would like to donate a raspberry pi to get some attention going in that direction in the near future (about 3 month backorder). If this sounds like a possibilty please send me a PM with a paypal address and i will send you the amount necessary to order one.

Yea, I should have ordered one earlier but I didn't think that it would still have such a large backorder list

How long will it be until yours ships? And even though I don't have one I think that they should work pretty well.

As for PayPal, I don't really need any donations right now. I was planning on buying one anyways, since an extender for only $25/$35 would be awesome.
Hi all,

I'm new here and not a xbmc user (WMC) so please pardon my interuption to this thread, but I believe this is the best thread for this post. I am interested in backup options and really like xbmc.

Anyway, posting because i asked about drm licensing costs out of curiosity over on thrgreenbutton.tv of erkotz who is a key member of the Ceton team. He gave pricing, but more importantly said Ceton may sponsor that for an open source dvr developer. Could br a great opportunity for this comminity to get full cablecard support.

http://thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewtopi...814#p18814

Greg
Hi. I'm looking to have the Infinitv in my server while streaming live TV to two XBMC PCs. Would someone be able to answer these questions for me?

1) Is VLC used as an external player? I guess what I'm wondering if this is integrated into XBMC or if VLC is used in some way

2) Will I be able to use this based on my setup? Server with Infinittv with the clients accessing.

3) Is this only for watching live TV? No DVR functionality?
[/quote]

@elguaji330: if you disable the username/password does that fix the xbmc on that computer?
[/quote]

That actually fix it. Thank you for your amazing work. If anyway you could fix that will be very appreciated.
(2012-05-14, 03:36)gpatlanta Wrote: Hi all,

I'm new here and not a xbmc user (WMC) so please pardon my interuption to this thread, but I believe this is the best thread for this post. I am interested in backup options and really like xbmc.

Anyway, posting because i asked about drm licensing costs out of curiosity over on thrgreenbutton.tv of erkotz who is a key member of the Ceton team. He gave pricing, but more importantly said Ceton may sponsor that for an open source dvr developer. Could br a great opportunity for this comminity to get full cablecard support.

http://thegreenbutton.tv/forums/viewtopi...814#p18814

Greg

I'm not sure if adding drm support to this application would be approved since it uses VLC.

(2012-05-14, 04:11)andyd Wrote: Hi. I'm looking to have the Infinitv in my server while streaming live TV to two XBMC PCs. Would someone be able to answer these questions for me?

1) Is VLC used as an external player? I guess what I'm wondering if this is integrated into XBMC or if VLC is used in some way

2) Will I be able to use this based on my setup? Server with Infinittv with the clients accessing.

3) Is this only for watching live TV? No DVR functionality?

1. VLC is used to serve the stream. Clients will not need VLC to play the video

2. It should work

3. Only live tv right now. Use WMC for DVR.

(2012-05-14, 21:36)elguaji330 Wrote: @elguaji330: if you disable the username/password does that fix the xbmc on that computer?

That actually fix it. Thank you for your amazing work. If anyway you could fix that will be very appreciated.

Will look into it this week. I think I know whats wrong with it Smile
ran into an issue. I set a password. noticed that it was having issues once I chose the password and would just sit loading....for about 5 minutes and would never do anything. I removed the true from password and changed it to false and it still prompts for the password. any ideas?
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CetonTV+HDHomeRun - Watch TV on XBMC (WIN/OSX)10