• 8(current)
ANTEC ISK 300-65 HTPC A8-3820
If any one wants me to test anything please let me know
(2012-05-15, 20:47)MrKay Wrote: If any one wants me to test anything please let me know
No need to test....it's time to enjoy your new HTPC......Nod

If you want to stress it, try watching blu-ray movie while transcoding blu-ray file using HandBrake.......

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Glad you got the power going!
The power supply you got .....

You did not have to drill right?

Used the stock hole?
(2012-05-16, 04:59)Beer40oz Wrote: Glad you got the power going!
The power supply you got .....

You did not have to drill right?

Used the stock hole?

Yeah i didn't have to drill anything beer. I will upload some picture once i have got the Scythe Big Shuriken 2 should be soon
O yeah i forgot to say my PicoPsu is touching my ram and pushed it close to the other ram

is this a bad thing ?

Mmmm should not be.... unless its breaking it.....

Mine never touched....

have 1/4" left..... on them back blocks...

told you that the 150 you did not have to drill....
beer i just found out why i get that boot screen logo or this pic after restart or start up

if i have my usb wifi plugged in and do a restart or if i have it plugged in and switch on the htpc this pic comes up or boot logo. Now i know after i go in to windows screen that's when i plug the usb wifi on. So far my boot time without any ssd optimize tweeks i can boot in 24sec
May be a long shot - go into the Bios and make sure your first boot device is the Hard Drive.

Install CCleaner and run the Registry Cleaner. Then re start your computer.
Before you go to bed, Log Off your computer and don't touch it till you get home from work the following day.
That will give the controller time for Trim and Garbage Collection to work. It may (or may not) shorten the boot time. I do this once a month just to keep things clean.
I really need some help. Now my hdmi to my tv don't get sound first it was the optical now it's the hdmi
(2012-05-21, 00:14)MrKay Wrote: I really need some help. Now my hdmi to my tv don't get sound first it was the optical now it's the hdmi
Did you enable it in Windows 7 control panel?

(2012-05-21, 00:16)bluray Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 00:14)MrKay Wrote: I really need some help. Now my hdmi to my tv don't get sound first it was the optical now it's the hdmi
Did you enable it in Windows 7 control panel?

on control panel it says AMD HDMI Output not plugged in. But it is plugged in plus i used it yes2day when i was watching T2 movie in xbmc. Is it because of the ram i have am having this problems?
A bad HDMI cable? if you are using only HDMI for audio.... I would not install the Realtek audio drivers....
Ok this is so strange i just unplugged my hdmi then plugged it back in. Now i can enable the sound again is this normal
(2012-05-21, 00:24)Beer40oz Wrote: A bad HDMI cable? if you are using only HDMI for audio.... I would not install the Realtek audio drivers....

It's a working hdmi cable beer. Am using the hdmi cable for my tv at the moment without AVR and next month gonna buy a new AVR that has a hdmi output
(2012-05-21, 00:26)MrKay Wrote: Ok this is so strange i just unplugged my hdmi then plugged it back in. Now i can enable the sound again is this normal
(2012-05-21, 00:24)Beer40oz Wrote: A bad HDMI cable? if you are using only HDMI for audio.... I would not install the Realtek audio drivers....

It's a working hdmi cable beer. Am using the hdmi cable for my tv at the moment without AVR and next month gonna buy a new AVR that has a hdmi output
It seems that you are having a very flaky mobo MrKay.....

(2012-05-21, 00:32)bluray Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 00:26)MrKay Wrote: Ok this is so strange i just unplugged my hdmi then plugged it back in. Now i can enable the sound again is this normal

What should i do blu? Should i get a replacement mobo
(2012-05-21, 00:34)MrKay Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 00:32)bluray Wrote:

What should i do blu? Should i get a replacement mobo
Have you try to contact AsRock technical support? You can tell them exactly what you reported in here and other thread.....maybe, they might be able to offer some solution......

• 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ANTEC ISK 300-65 HTPC A8-38200