• 112(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-05-22, 10:41)crimsonfury Wrote: Why is that with my video playlists I can add a widget for recent movies(video playlist) but with background its only recent movies? I want to be able have recent video playlist backgrounds relevant to the actual Playlist also.

Choose widget fanart.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-22, 11:37)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 10:41)crimsonfury Wrote: Why is that with my video playlists I can add a widget for recent movies(video playlist) but with background its only recent movies? I want to be able have recent video playlist backgrounds relevant to the actual Playlist also.

Choose widget fanart.

Thanks for your answer! But can't find the "widget fanart option" in the background selection?
(2012-05-22, 12:26)chander Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 11:37)phil65 Wrote:

Choose widget fanart.

Thanks for your answer! But can't find the "widget fanart option" in the background selection?

you were right. fixed in eden branch.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-05-22, 03:09)phil65 Wrote: fixed now (we´re workin on eden branch right now btw since we´re not too far off from a release)

We have to change to eden branch now?
(2012-05-22, 12:36)ferent Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 03:09)phil65 Wrote: fixed now (we´re workin on eden branch right now btw since we´re not too far off from a release)

if you cannot wait a bit till the skin gets pushed to official repo, yes.
Hi,

Sorry if the question has already been asked but is there any plan on improving the Big Fan view as it was with Nox 2.x ?
I miss the alternate fanarts and the display of the tv show logo in this new version.

Thanks for your work guys !
Thanks for your awesome work! This skin itself made me switch from plex to xbmc ^^
(2012-05-22, 13:30)chander Wrote: Thanks for your awesome work! This skill itself made me switch from plex to xbmc ^^

skill = skin? ^^
(2012-05-22, 13:21)Miyas Wrote: Hi,

Sorry if the question has already been asked but is there any plan on improving the Big Fan view as it was with Nox 2.x ?
I miss the alternate fanarts and the display of the tv show logo in this new version.

Thanks for your work guys !

Nothing has been removed from bigfan, only added.
(2012-05-22, 12:39)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 12:36)ferent Wrote:

Do we loose all are settings and menu items if we change from full to Eden branch?
(2012-05-22, 17:15)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 12:39)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 12:36)ferent Wrote: We have to change to eden branch now?

Do we loose all are settings and menu items if we change from full to Eden branch?

no.
Thanks for great looking and very customizable skin. I have multiple smart playlists setup for different types of movies. The options to sorted by "date added" is not an option in smart playlist. I see this option available in the default Movie menu. Also, when switching a view under one playlist the same view apply to all other playlists as well. Is this limitations on the smart playlist? Thanks
I don't know if it really qualifies as a bug ( or a feature, or an artifact of the way it's built Wink ) but ...

I currently use the Classic Movie widget for Latest Movies, with Multi Image Fanart set as the main menu item background. The widget itself therefore shows the Fanart of each 'Latest Movie' rather than the 'Latest Movie' poster. Except, if I flick quickly between Movies and the next menu item (Music, which also has a classic widget), just before the Movie widget fades, the Fanart in the widget very briefly shows the movie poster as though it had been behind the in-widget-Fanart.

Sorry if that's not very clear.

It's only a very minor thing, but I figured perhaps worth mentioning in case it was unexpected Smile
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Quick question since I haven't used XBMC in a while - is 3.0 still as fast as the original Nox?
Okay we had to make a change in the skin settings to ensure the possibility of rollback. So if you're updating the skin and find that all your settings are lost: close xbmc, find your guisettings.xml en open with notepad ++ or similar editor. mark all lines (ctrl + f --> mark -->bookmark line) with
Code:
skin.aeon.nox.Nox.
and remove the marked lines ( Search-->Bookmark-->Remove bookmarked lines). Then do a search & replace for
Code:
name="skin.aeon.nox.
with
Code:
name="skin.aeon.nox.Nox.
and save the guisettings.xml
This is assuming you have the normal version installed. Replace skin.aeon.nox with skin.aeon.nox.svn for passion repo version (Aeon Nox (GIT))
  • 112(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07