• 94(current)
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)
Only thing you all should know is that the git version is slower than the repo version (especially on slower systems) because of the missing .xbt file. So I recommend to copy the textures.xbt from the repo version to the media folder of the github version. Problem is that you'll have to do this every time there's an update on the passion repository so I would clone it from git and do a pull once in a while.
(2012-05-19, 12:47)`Black Wrote: Only thing you all should know is that the git version is slower than the repo version (especially on slower systems) because of the missing .xbt file. So I recommend to copy the textures.xbt from the repo version to the media folder of the github version. Problem is that you'll have to do this every time there's an update on the passion repository so I would clone it from git and do a pull once in a while.

Black I found the textures.xbt file in media folder installed from GIT by passion repository, but it's 38Mb while the texture.xbt on your repository is 44Mb. Should I overwrite the latter one?

Thanks
You can but if there's one it should include most textures and should be fine.
Just wanna say this is by far the best XBMC skin I've ever used. Love it and hope you guys continue to refine it!
I've got same pb describe post #1275.
Music add-ons installed that don't show up when i go to the Music Add-ons.
Where can i post logfile & screenshot ?
How can i insert in the metro-style new menu items? Please help...
(2012-05-25, 19:54)babesumitra Wrote: How can i insert in the metro-style new menu items? Please help...

just add items by icon + on the homescrean or in skin settings chous home and manage custome home panels. hope i helpSmile

Sorry I didn't read through all posts but is this compatible with Eden release?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
is there any other way of playing a dvd without going through movies > files > DVDDRIVE?

I have made sure "play dvd's automatically" is turned on in the settings but my dvd's won't play automatically when i open and shut the tray.

The reason I ask is because i'm trying to make this as user friendly for in-laws and wife and kids etc.
(2012-05-26, 16:20)patseguin Wrote: Sorry I didn't read through all posts but is this compatible with Eden release?

im using this skin with eden but i cant remember if i am using git version or repositry version. eaither way im 99% sure both are compatible with eden.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124124&page=11

check this out i would love to have the intro videos working with this theme , thanks in advance Wink
(2012-05-28, 05:10)hentai23 Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124124&page=11

check this out i would love to have the intro videos working with this theme , thanks in advance Wink

just put this line <onload condition="Window.Previous(startup)">XBMC.PlayMedia(special://skin/intro.mp4)</onload> in the skin directory on top of C:\Documents and Settings\lewy\Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.xperience1080\1080i\Home.xml and the intro you want in C:\Documents and Settings\lewy\Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.xperience1080\ remember to rename the intro to intro.mp4Wink

edit: i just saw that you alredy trayed it. you need to exclude mp4 from external player settings. just remove |mp4 from <rule filetypes="divx|mpls|ogv|m2ts|rm|iso|bdpls|mkv|bdmv|avi|mp4|xvid|h.264|dv|vcd|asf|mpg|mpeg|​mpeg1|mov|hdmov|dat|rmvb|flv|vob|dvd|ts|vts|ifo|Divx|m4v|ogm|mpeg2|3gp|wmv" player="MPC-HC"/> and it will work
How to get cyril fonts work? i had no problems with e.g. refocus but with experience there arent shown cyril fonts. can i add them by my self? ive already try the settings ...
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
(2012-05-29, 14:14)lewy20041 Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 05:10)hentai23 Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124124&page=11

just put this line <onload condition="Window.Previous(startup)">XBMC.PlayMedia(special://skin/intro.mp4)</onload> in the skin directory on top of C:\Documents and Settings\lewy\Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.xperience1080\1080i\Home.xml and the intro you want in C:\Documents and Settings\lewy\Application Data\XBMC\addons\skin.xperience1080\ remember to rename the intro to intro.mp4Wink

edit: i just saw that you alredy trayed it. you need to exclude mp4 from external player settings. just remove |mp4 from <rule filetypes="divx|mpls|ogv|m2ts|rm|iso|bdpls|mkv|bdmv|avi|mp4|xvid|h.264|dv|vcd|asf|mpg|mpeg|​mpeg1|mov|hdmov|dat|rmvb|flv|vob|dvd|ts|vts|ifo|Divx|m4v|ogm|mpeg2|3gp|wmv" player="MPC-HC"/> and it will work

is there a way around it so i dont have to exclude mp4 from my external player? , and ive tried your suggestion it works but it takes a while till the intro loads , is there a way to have the intro load and then see the main menu since atm its the other way around , the main menu shows up and the loading circle spins then the intro plays after like 8 or 10 secs -.-

p.s: does someone have a perfect 1080p xbox 360 intro thatd be perfect the one i ripped from youtube kinda sucks bad Wink
i would like to now ather way to but sory mate i dont. or you can change the extension from intro.mp4 to lets say intro.aaa then edit home.xml to read that. but i dont know if it will work:"
"PS3 3.55 Cobra" "XBOX Softmoded (UnleashX&XBMC)"
"HTPC XBMCLive (NAS 4TB of storage)" "LG 3D TV"
dont think it would , since aaa isnt a valid video codec ..lols
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only)14