Welo Bugs
I just updated my previous post...
(2012-05-11, 11:20)liquidskin76 Wrote: Hmmm... something is iffy there as the main menu spacing is too far apart as well. Leave with me, i'll double check some bits.

Cheers

[EDIT:] i can't replicate these bits on Eden 11.0. Looks like nightly specific. I just tried the 11/05/12 build however couldn't get it to launch (crashed... wouldn't even launch first time). Let me try again, plus with the 10/05/12 build. Cheers
Wow, that's what I call a swift response!

The spacing of the menu is off because it displays the HTML code of the dashed up arrow instead of the arrow itself. This happens only in the nightly.

I see the overlapping in both Eden and nightly.

(2012-05-11, 11:24)Hitcher Wrote: I suggest restarting XBMC.

I restarted many times, the overlapping appeared 3 days ago.

BTW, an "Exit XBMC" option in the shutdown menu wouldn't hurt Wink
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
Ok, cool. I'll check the overlapping again.

I'll be releasing an update soon, and a Quit option will be part of that!

Cheers
I'd suggest keeping this version for Eden only and, after a few weeks of bug fixing, develop a separate nightly version if you so wish - bearing in mind you could be chasing bugs that are nothing to do with the skin itself but simply due the unstable nature of nightly builds.
You're right Hitcher, makes total sense. I've updated the release thread to state it's supported on Eden 11.0 only.

When things are ironed out a bit, i'm planning to get Welo into the official Eden add-on repo anyway.

Cheers buddy
Hey,

Here are the screen shots as promised Smile

(2012-05-13, 01:43)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hey,

Here are the screen shots as promised Smile

Hey PatrickBateman,

First one i've already sorted! The second is nothing too big... just a missing 'allowoverlay'. Just sorted!

Both will be in the first update.

Cheers mate Wink
Not sure if skin specific, but if you use movie menu and chose genre, and then choose a genre say action, then decide you want a different genre and back out and choose say adventure then it no longer shows the movie info like plot, flags nothing.
When you are looking at songs with long names, things overlap a tad:

Edit: It is worth noting that this anomaly might stem from the fact that this particular screenshot is from an 1680 by 1050 monitor.
(2012-05-17, 11:54)Chokladkakan Wrote: When you are looking at songs with long names, things overlap a tad:

Edit: It is worth noting that this anomaly might stem from the fact that this particular screenshot is from an 1680 by 1050 monitor.

Just sorted this one. Cheers. Wink

Will be in next update.
So liquidskin76, i'm on the v1.0.2 and still have the "arrow problem" in the home menu.

And sorry, but i found another one in the music library section. It seems to be the same kind of problem.

Big Grin
HTPC: Lian Li PC-Q09F | Gigabyte GA-A75N-USB3 | AMD Fusion A6-3500 | Crucial M4 64 Go SSD | Kingston 4 Go DDR3 RAM | Scythe Kozuti | Be Quiet! SilentWings 2 80 mm
@Anquetos,

Ahhh, have you update your nightly version? Anything before the 26th May build had that bug. It was actually a nightly bug, not a welo bug!

Grab the latest and all should be good.

Cheers
I have installed the liquidskin76 repository, and Welo through the repo.

I'm actually with the 1.0.2.

Is there another way to install Welo?
HTPC: Lian Li PC-Q09F | Gigabyte GA-A75N-USB3 | AMD Fusion A6-3500 | Crucial M4 64 Go SSD | Kingston 4 Go DDR3 RAM | Scythe Kozuti | Be Quiet! SilentWings 2 80 mm
(2012-05-30, 12:44)Anquetos Wrote: I have installed the liquidskin76 repository, and Welo through the repo.

I'm actually with the 1.0.2.

Is there another way to install Welo?

It's XBMC you need to update. I'm guessing it's a nightly XBMC build you have installed, not Eden 11.0? Must be as this problem was only happening on the nightly XBMC builds from pre-26th May.

If you are on a nightly build, grab the latest nightly for your OS from here... http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/

Once you have updated, that problem will be sorted.

Cheers Wink
Confused... sorry, i've checked to be sure, but i confirm i'm running XBMC Eden 11.0 stable on Ubuntu 12.04.

I did an update of my system, i removed Welo and liquidskin76 repository and then re-installed everything.

... still don't work, no arrows... i must be a little stupid if it's work for the other users and not for me.

Sad

Fortunately, there's an option to disable arrows, that's my solution by now.

Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Welo Bugs0