• 16(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)
hm, too bad. Then how about a menu similar to 'Ongoing TV Shows', except it links to the tv show and brings up the episode list. I don't always watch episodes in order, or at all (documentaries and such), and this would give me access to the info screen as well..
There's a button for that and it's called TV Shows. Wink
Yeah, but i have to scroll through the entire list of tv shows, and select season too. The tv shows button shows everything, Thats what i like about the 'Ongoing TV Shows'; it show only the *ongoing* onesWink. Im just asking. Because when i first sat it up, i was looking for this, and i think i'll find it useful..
A couple of things I noticed when translating:

- You use id 563 "Rating" in the context of age certification, while this string is actually for critic rating, scoring, as in imdb rating and such. Two different words in other languages.

- Using the search button in the left menu: "enter search string" is hard coded.

- "menu" to the left not translatable. should be a label, not an image.

- "items", used many places, is hard coded.

- Strings 31021, 31022, 31134, 31197 are unused.

- There's something odd going on in the menu in settings->skin->extra. If you use keyboard you cant move down to 'enable startup playlist'

- Off option in 'press to close' message in 'skin settings is bad. I want to have a different translation than xbmc core.

- You use id 563 "Rating" in the context of age certification, while this string is actually for critic rating, scoring, as in imdb rating and such. Two different words in other languages.

Now localised.

- Using the search button in the left menu: "enter search string" is hard coded.

This isn't hard coded it's set by XBMC depending on where the keyboard is used.

- "menu" to the left not translatable. should be a label, not an image.

Changed to a localised label (Note: Needs to be uppercase if at all possible).

- "items", used many places, is hard coded.

Now localised.

- Strings 31021, 31022, 31134, 31197 are unused.

Removed.

- There's something odd going on in the menu in settings->skin->extra. If you use keyboard you cant move down to 'enable startup playlist'

Fixed.

- Off option in 'press to close' message in 'skin settings is bad. I want to have a different translation than xbmc core.

Not sure what you want changing here? Is it the 'disabled' label?

Thanks for all the reports.
Thanks. Where can I get the updated version? Do you not use the google code repo, or is it just that you haven't committed it yet?

Quote:- Using the search button in the left menu: "enter search string" is hard coded.
This isn't hard coded it's set by XBMC depending on where the keyboard is used.
I see that now. It's part of the global search addon

Quote:- Off option in 'press to close' message in 'skin settings is bad. I want to have a different translation than xbmc core.
Not sure what you want changing here? Is it the 'disabled' label?
'Disabled', yes. That's what I meant. In core it's used for something else, and in my language at least it would makes more sense to use a different word here
(2012-05-13, 16:52)takoi Wrote: Thanks. Where can I get the updated version? Do you not use the google code repo, or is it just that you haven't committed it yet?
I'll make a pull request in a few days but if you'd like a copy to finish off your translation let me know, that way the new language file can go in there as well.

(2012-05-13, 16:52)takoi Wrote: 'Disabled', yes. That's what I meant. In core it's used for something else, and in my language at least it would makes more sense to use a different word here
Would 'Off' be better?
(2012-05-13, 20:55)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-05-13, 16:52)takoi Wrote: Thanks. Where can I get the updated version? Do you not use the google code repo, or is it just that you haven't committed it yet?
I'll make a pull request in a few days but if you'd like a copy to finish off your translation let me know, that way the new language file can go in there as well.
Yes please

(2012-05-13, 20:55)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-05-13, 16:52)takoi Wrote: 'Disabled', yes. That's what I meant. In core it's used for something else, and in my language at least it would makes more sense to use a different word here
Would 'Off' be better?
I would use a word that translate to 'none', but which word is used in the english version doesnt matter you know;) It's nitpicking so if it's too much of a hassle changing it, it's not that important..
So I love this theme a lot, and I would really like to use it, however I am using this XBMC on a smaller touch screen (7") and the Volume control is difficult, if not impossible to use... Another issue is the lack of a "back button" for the touch screen mode. I get stuck in menus and have to use the side menu to get back to one of the root menu screens. Other than that it is perfect. I would love to see the volume control improved (make it respond to a larger number of pixels, I think the bar is only set to respond in the 14 pixel area, it would be nice if the whole range of the volume bar was enabled, even though the slider itself is much smaller. Another great feature would be to add some sort of Home button to return to the main page. Obviously I am slightly nitpicky since I am using the theme on a touch-enabled system vice the normal remote controlled or keyboard/mouse controlled systems.
Korean translation update for 4.0.4 is here

http://www.mediafire.com/?6a66pshx7gn5vi8
(2012-05-21, 01:29)piodio Wrote: Korean translation update for 4.0.4 is here

http://www.mediafire.com/?6a66pshx7gn5vi8

Thanks. Smile
seems the dts-hd ma media flag isn't showing for me. anyone else having this issue? shows up fine in confluence.
(2012-05-30, 23:49)furii Wrote: seems the dts-hd ma media flag isn't showing for me. anyone else having this issue? shows up fine in confluence.

Fixed for next release.
please support artist logos and tv show logos, atleast
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
When I try to update Xeebo it says dependencies not met
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)2