• 91(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
Can someone please explain how I can actually download this? Sorry, not familiar at all with Gitorious. Weird interface to me.
(2012-06-04, 05:12)Tranceaddict420 Wrote: Can someone please explain how I can actually download this? Sorry, not familiar at all with Gitorious. Weird interface to me.

IIRC:

1. Go to the git website url

https://gitorious.org/~vtwoods/xbmc-pand...ora-pithos

2. Click "Source Tree"

3. Click "Download master as tar.gz"

That should get you the files you need. 7zip can handle tar and gz.
(2012-06-04, 03:12)rocker2344 Wrote: omg i has my pandora back, thanks!
nvm... i only get one song then it craps out...
i ran refetch and i got an error
Code:
File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/script.xbmc.pandora/refetch.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                import libpandora.keys
                                            ImportError: No module named libpandora.keys

Looks like I need to uplift refetch.py. Not sure what this does. Can someone explain?
(2012-06-04, 15:33)VTWoods Wrote: Looks like I need to uplift refetch.py. Not sure what this does. Can someone explain?

That was to refresh the pandora keys. In the new one that would be from pandora_keys.py. Since you're not pulling it from the git (or any Url), you can remove the refetch portions and options. Or you could implement the fetching so that if the keys change, it can be fetched without pulling the whole addon.
(2012-06-04, 16:24)newatv2user Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 15:33)VTWoods Wrote: Looks like I need to uplift refetch.py. Not sure what this does. Can someone explain?

That was to refresh the pandora keys. In the new one that would be from pandora_keys.py. Since you're not pulling it from the git (or any Url), you can remove the refetch portions and options. Or you could implement the fetching so that if the keys change, it can be fetched without pulling the whole addon.

Ahh, I might just rip that code out. It looks like the keys are static now and if they change, I would have to pull them from the pithos project anyways. I will leave auto updating keys to someone else :-).

I noticed that the addon is slow between switching songs at the higher bit rates. If someone is looking for a project, they could implement a look ahead for the addon that would start downloading the next song before the previous song finishes. This way we are not waiting for 5 seconds between songs while things buffer.

If people are still having issues with the script, turn on debugging and post a pastebin of your xbmc.log with full debugs on. I can take a look at what is causing things to crash.
(2012-06-04, 16:24)newatv2user Wrote:

thanks! multiple tracks is working fine for me on win7. any way to remove that P on the upper left?
I am a noob to this, I used gui tar for mac to decompress the gz file and then turn the file into a zip, does not have correct structure, what am I doing wrong?
Working great again!!! Thanks VTWoods and XBMC community. This is easily my most used feature of XBMC, I'd be lost without it.

Dave
(2012-06-04, 17:10)Mavix Wrote: I am a noob to this, I used gui tar for mac to decompress the gz file and then turn the file into a zip, does not have correct structure, what am I doing wrong?

The way I did it was to unzip it and replace the script.xbmc.pandora folder in xbmc/addons with the new one. I fired up Pandora and it logged in and fetched my stations. Did this on both OSX and ATV.
can you share the zip file so I can try on ATV2 please
(2012-06-04, 19:33)dallasnights Wrote: can you share the zip file so I can try on ATV2 please

You have a PM.
Responded, thank you
Can you pm me the zip file too
(2012-06-04, 20:07)Mavix Wrote: Can you pm me the zip file too

You have a PM.
Here is an updated zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?1qmko44sue39tye
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11