TV Shows... noway to add them???
(2012-06-11, 01:32)Astro2004 Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 20:53)phil65 Wrote: remove the source completely, set it up (do not scan yet), restart xbmc and post a debug log of your initial scan.

Hi,I removed the source.. shutdown Xbmc. Restarted XBMC, Added source, did not scan.. turned on debugging. Shut down XBMC, restarted and ran UPDATE from the movie header. It located all but 2 shows this time. One was the folder Treme with the 1 episopde that was in it (actuall whole season in 1 file), and SYTYCD (3 episodes in the folder). There was a glitch that happened, "can not reach server"?? and prompted me to continue the scan or not.

PS.. The reason I am posting every move I make is to help others who might have the same issue in the future.

Am going to delete the source again and follow the steps and hope the error doesnt occur again. Also, I am not using a nightly.

problem is that noone will search in a skin subforum to get help for something which has nothing to do with the skin Wink
you either have internet problems or the thetvdb.com server has problems (sunday evening...)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
OK, I just had another crazy idea: what if it's a character limitation? Try this, just for the hell of it: copy only a few of the episodes from a show that do not appear, let's say "Two and a half men". Create a folder in the root of your HDD named "E:\Two and a half men", and paste those episodes in it, without any season folder, and then try adding it to the source.

EDIT: Dumbest... idea... EVER! (Unless Astro2004 is using Windows 3.1 or something)
Wtc.. I really have no idea why or how, but this time I:

1- deleted source
2- restarted XBMC
3- Added source
4- restarted
5- updated via movie header

I have changed not one thing! No renaming, no file movements, nothing but removing the source and readding it. This time all my tv shows and episodes have been located. The Treme was not and that I get!!! I have no explanation at all.
(2012-06-11, 01:35)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-11, 01:32)Astro2004 Wrote:
(2012-06-10, 20:53)phil65 Wrote: remove the source completely, set it up (do not scan yet), restart xbmc and post a debug log of your initial scan.

Hi,I removed the source.. shutdown Xbmc. Restarted XBMC, Added source, did not scan.. turned on debugging. Shut down XBMC, restarted and ran UPDATE from the movie header. It located all but 2 shows this time. One was the folder Treme with the 1 episopde that was in it (actuall whole season in 1 file), and SYTYCD (3 episodes in the folder). There was a glitch that happened, "can not reach server"?? and prompted me to continue the scan or not.

PS.. The reason I am posting every move I make is to help others who might have the same issue in the future.

Am going to delete the source again and follow the steps and hope the error doesnt occur again. Also, I am not using a nightly.

problem is that noone will search in a skin subforum to get help for something which has nothing to do with the skin Wink
you either have internet problems or the thetvdb.com server has problems (sunday evening...)

LOL.. I guess your right. my ignorance for posting it here.
That was a total buzzkill! So all this time it was just a scraper network issue?
(2012-06-11, 01:39)CutSickAss Wrote: OK, I just had another crazy idea: what if it's a character limitation? Try this, just for the hell of it: copy only a few of the episodes from a show that do not appear, let's say "Two and a half men". Create a folder in the root of your HDD named "E:\Two and a half men", and paste those episodes in it, without any season folder, and then try adding it to the source.

Thanks for all of the help CSA.
(2012-06-11, 01:44)CutSickAss Wrote: That was a total buzzkill! So all this time it was just a scraper network issue?

Since I am new at this I'm gonna defer.. however it's good to know I have not lost my mind totally... I spent a lot of hours going through spelling, tree layouts.. made my fiance who knows very little about computers double chack my 500th check!!! I was at a loss!
Actually, I was no help at all (literally). But it was fun!

By the way, how in the world did you manage to get 13 episodes for season 2 of Game of Thrones, when there are only 10? Where there any extras included?
(2012-06-11, 01:48)CutSickAss Wrote: Actually, I was no help at all (literally). But it was fun!

My Fiance totally disagrees!! LMAO!
There were samples in it... I deleted them... Only 10 in the season

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows... noway to add them???0