• 115(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
ok.i get it to sync tv shows..but when i tried to sync movies 2230 of them it crash it crash also in tv shows in about 1 min in Constellation.
ok tested it out.it crash when i sync movies.
(2012-06-02, 15:46)coolio99 Wrote: ok tested it out.it crash when i sync movies.
Possibly bad movie data in your library.... Are you using MySQL or the built in (SQLite3) database for XBMC? If you're using the built in database, could you post a copy of the *.db file somewhere online and send me a PM with the location so I can get it and test it on my system? When you have such a large database, when you first open Constellation, just don't touch anything and let it try to do its work... if it manages to complete a full scan it gets easier on any of the future scans.

If it still crashes and you can't/wont send the database, sadly the quickest 'solution' to test I can think of is to dump the movie part of the XBMC database and try to scrape it again, which I know sucks with that many movies.

--Quick Edit--
Just came to mind, are you using NFO files for the movies or using XBMC's internal scrapers... the reason I ask is if it's the internal ones, maybe there is some kind of timeout issue causing the problem.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
After downloading this app I was just stunned! Beautiful!
It works nicely with xbmc Eden on my iPad 3rd generation.
I have just one 'feature request'. I tried searching but didn't find it.
Can you perhaps add the option to show ongoing tv shows on the dashboard instead of latest tv shows?

Keep up the great work!
Im getting error Sad please check yout ip host... check xbmc web interface.. and its working fine on my browser with the ip and port i entered... any ideas what i do next...
(2012-06-05, 01:19)noxy Wrote: Im getting error Sad please check yout ip host... check xbmc web interface.. and its working fine on my browser with the ip and port i entered... any ideas what i do next...

When you say it works fine on your browser, do you mean the browser on your iDevice?

What are you using? Ie windows version xbmc version constellation version?

I'm sure you have checked but is all the setup data entered correctly? User/pass, http and JSON port?

Have you set xbmc network settings correctly? Like this

The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
I'm using Constellation for quite some time now and I'm very happy with it.
I use it now also to play my movies and tvshows on my Dune mediaplayer with DuneConsole. See: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123648

I have a feature request, if it's somehow possible:
I use the Constellation app on my iPad, for choosing a movie or tvshow and the iPad app Dune Remote, to control the Dune.
I use PDVD Ultra as external player in xbmc on my htpc, for my 3D Blu-ray iso's on my network. Also with Constellation and the PDVD Remote iPad app.
I would love to control the Dune and PDVD Ultra within Constellation so I wouldn't have to switch between the apps on my iPad.
(2012-06-06, 15:53)Kwart1001 Wrote: I'm using Constellation for quite some time now and I'm very happy with it.
I use it now also to play my movies and tvshows on my Dune mediaplayer with DuneConsole. See: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=123648

I have a feature request, if it's somehow possible:
I use the Constellation app on my iPad, for choosing a movie or tvshow and the iPad app Dune Remote, to control the Dune.
I use PDVD Ultra as external player in xbmc on my htpc, for my 3D Blu-ray iso's on my network. Also with Constellation and the PDVD Remote iPad app.
I would love to control the Dune and PDVD Ultra within Constellation so I wouldn't have to switch between the apps on my iPad.

Dune commands are tcpip based I think, and you can set custom commands in constellation to send http commands to your dune player, found some examples here

The other option is to find out if either Dune remote or pdvd remote apps support URI schemes, then you can set up buttons within constellation to switch directly to each of the apps, there is a post about doing this on Constellations forums, which might help.
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Many thanks, will try it immediately.

Edit: I tried the http commands for the Dune and it works as a charm. Smile
Can somebody tell how to Shuffle / Un-shuffle a playlist in Constellation

Have been looking for this option for ages.
Can anyone tell me why I don't see the subtitle and audio button that was in right corner of the remote? I am using the latest version of constellation on a ipad 2.
Any chance you'll add the ability to reorder the buttons in the "Commands" option for the iPad version like you can in the iPhone version?
i had this problem previously.. and i had it working for a while.. when im in tv shows.. the display for some of the tv shows is in banner format.. even though its supposed to be in folder format... making the tv show icon really small... i have a folder.jpg in the root of the tv show.. any ideas? i've reflushed the image cache in constellation.. restarted the ipad.. any ideas?
Help me pls !
I want a old version of xbmc constellation (Ex.:xbmc constellation 1.9) because i have IOS 4
I just wanted to ask a question in regards to the Constellation app running on my iphone 4S. I currently have a 6/6/12 build of XBMC running the Audio engine nightly build. It seems that often when I try to connect to the XBMC via the app, the red indicataot light stays red, I cannot get access? I am usually able to use the Wake on lan feature but after that, I cannot get it to sync with the library. Does it matter in what order I turn the HTPC on? For example, should I turn it on myself versus the app or use the WOL feature first?

Thanks,
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5