• 71(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
How do you perform a manual update? That should work, couldn't think of a reason that would explain this issue...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Do you get anything in the headphones.log? I had a similar issue trying to update Couchpotato, which was complaining about a couple of files
First off I just wanted to say thank you for your continual update of headphones. Such a fantastic piece of software. However I recently updated the win32 build and can no longer get to the "config" page. I am greeted with this error every time.

Code:
Error !
KeyError: 'music_encoder'
327 <legend>Re-Encoding Options</legend>
328 <small class="heading"><span style="float: left; margin-right: .3em; margin-top: 4px;" class="ui-icon ui-icon-info"></span>Note: this option requires the lame or ffmpeg encoder</small>
329 <div class="checkbox row clearfix">
330 <input type="checkbox" name="music_encoder" id="music_encoder" value="1" ${config['music_encoder']}/><label>Re-encode downloads during postprocessing</label>
331 </div>
332 <div id="encoderoptions" class="row clearfix checkbox">
333 <input type="checkbox" name="encoderlossless" value="1" ${config['encoderlossless']}/><label>Only re-encode lossless files (.flac)</label>
334 </div>
335 <%
D:\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/config.html, line 330:
<input type="checkbox" name="music_encoder" id="music_encoder" value="1" ${config['music_encoder']}/><label>Re-encode downloads during postprocessing</label>
D:\headphones_win32build\data/interfaces/default/base.html, line 75:
${next.body()}
mako\runtime.pyo, line 718:
mako\runtime.pyo, line 692:
mako\runtime.pyo, line 660:
mako\template.pyo, line 296:
headphones\webserve.pyo, line 27:

Line 330 is highlighted in blue for the error.
Anyone have any idea what's up?

EDIT: Solved it by switching to the python version.
Yeah, I think it was a bug in one of the version, probably the one on my server. Hadn't had time to update it yet, sorry...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I just donated for Headphones server access, changed the settings to suit my username and pass and I now can't find new artists in a search. The logs show it's still trying Musicbrainz. I have tried saving and restarting Headphones but it's still trying Musicbrainz. Anyone any ideas?

Quote:2012-06-14 14:10:11 WARNING Attempt to query MusicBrainz for u2 failed (retried 3 times, caused by: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized)
2012-06-14 14:09:23 INFO Starting Headphones on port: 8181
2012-06-14 14:09:21 INFO Checking to see if the database has all tables....

+1 for headphones Smile
Headphones has just been updated - but unfortunately the updater in the old version is broken Undecided (sorry about that - totally dropped the ball with the github api update)

To update manually:
1. if you installed it through git, just cd into the headphones directory and run a "git pull"
2. if you installed by downloading the zip/tarball from github, just redownload it (zip, tar), copy over your headphones.db and config.ini files from the previous install, and fire it up!
3. if you installed the HenryFord version: wait for him to update the exe!

One of the better features in this new version is the "Refresh Artists based on When they were Last Updated" feature. Basically it'll pick up where it left off when forcing an artist update, instead of starting from Adele everytime :-)

Any questions you can ask here or on github - i'll try to pay more attention over the next few days :-)

Anyways, hope you like it - more to come :-)

@ HenryFord: is it possible to have your build script modify the version.py file to something like "build12345" or something? that way headphones won't be updatable from the exe. Let me know, thanks!
(2012-06-18, 13:32)rembo10 Wrote: @ HenryFord: is it possible to have your build script modify the version.py file to something like "build12345" or something? that way headphones won't be updatable from the exe. Let me know, thanks!
Totally - I would go with "HEADPHONES_VERSION = build-$git-version-hash" - would that be sufficent to 'break' the updater?

I'll build headphones tonight!

Figured my problem, it was a local routing issue as the Headphones server is running on the same port as my home server. Working fine now
HenryFord - that is perfect. Hopefully you can automate that?
(2012-06-18, 17:07)rembo10 Wrote: HenryFord - that is perfect. Hopefully you can automate that?
Did it - the contents of the version.py-file as of now:
Code:
HEADPHONES_VERSION = "win32build-89c2(...)"
Smile

Note: The (...) is in place because the forum links to a non-existend xbmc-commit if I pass the full SHA

Edit:
For anyone interested, this is my build-script for building everything on Windows. If you want to keep up-to-date but also prefer running a windows-version, you can easily build it yourself with this script:
http://tbueter.com/pastebin/view/973c90e3

And this file has to be placed as "setup.py" into the headphones-git-clone-folder:
http://tbueter.com/pastebin/view/aba4e7bb

(2012-06-18, 13:32)rembo10 Wrote: Headphones has just been updated - but unfortunately the updater in the old version is broken Undecided (sorry about that - totally dropped the ball with the github api update)

To update manually:
1. if you installed it through git, just cd into the headphones directory and run a "git pull"
2. if you installed by downloading the zip/tarball from github, just redownload it (zip, tar), copy over your headphones.db and config.ini files from the previous install, and fire it up!
3. if you installed the HenryFord version: wait for him to update the exe!

One of the better features in this new version is the "Refresh Artists based on When they were Last Updated" feature. Basically it'll pick up where it left off when forcing an artist update, instead of starting from Adele everytime :-)

Any questions you can ask here or on github - i'll try to pay more attention over the next few days :-)

Anyways, hope you like it - more to come :-)

@ HenryFord: is it possible to have your build script modify the version.py file to something like "build12345" or something? that way headphones won't be updatable from the exe. Let me know, thanks!

Just want to put this up again, just in case it gets lost on the previous page
I noticed the newzbin password field isn't masked like standard password fields, and also newzbin does not respond when headphones searches it.. does anybody know if the problems are related and hopefully have a suggestion or 2 for me?
My headphones seems to have issues communicating with XBMC to update when new albums are downloaded. I had a log ready to paste but then I updated Headphones and lost it Smile

I'll see if it happens again with the latest version, and if so I'll post logs etc. I use the same details as Sickbeard and CP though and they seem to kick off an update OK...
(2012-06-19, 09:11)simonk83 Wrote: My headphones seems to have issues communicating with XBMC to update when new albums are downloaded. I had a log ready to paste but then I updated Headphones and lost it Smile

I'll see if it happens again with the latest version, and if so I'll post logs etc. I use the same details as Sickbeard and CP though and they seem to kick off an update OK...

Yep, here we go:

Code:
2012-06-20 07:31:52    WARNING    Error sending notification request to XBMC
2012-06-20 07:31:52    WARNING    Error opening XBMC url:
2012-06-20 07:31:52    INFO    XBMC url: 192.168.1.29:3142/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp/?parameter=Notification%28Headphones%2CQueens+of+the+Stone+Age+-+Songs+for+the+Deaf+added+to+your+library%2C3000%2Chttp%3A%2F%2Fec1.images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FP%2FB00006F83Y.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg%29&command=ExecBuiltIn
2012-06-20 07:31:52    INFO    Sending notification command to XMBC
2012-06-20 07:31:52    WARNING    Error sending update request to XBMC
2012-06-20 07:31:52    WARNING    Error opening XBMC url:
2012-06-20 07:31:52    INFO    XBMC url: 192.168.1.29:3142/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp/?parameter=XBMC.updatelibrary%28music%29&command=ExecBuiltIn
2012-06-20 07:31:52    INFO    Sending library update command to XBMC
2012-06-20 07:31:52    INFO    Post-processing for Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf complete
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9