• 3(current)
Release ShareSocial - Social media sharing & More
(2012-03-30, 21:58)MrsAngelD Wrote: Hi, I do in fact have items in my flickr stream.

Angel

I just realized that due to errors in my brain I was thinking of the 'Photostream' when what I should of been thinking of was 'Recent Activity'.
To be more specific, flickr provides a feed to ShareSocial which contains recent activity on your photos. It goes back 365 days. Could you tell me if under your flickr 'Recent Activity' whether you have any activity on your photos within the last year? Just activity on your photos (ie comments, added as favorite, etc) because the other items are not included in the list I get from flickr. It looks like the list the addon is getting for you is empty (which it would be if all the items were older than 1 year) and I want to know if that is the case, because if it's not, that means I need to fix something.
What about integrating trakt with this addon.

also how do i add my facebook feed. I hit C and get options to add or manage feed butonly twitter comes up. i have ur facebook addon enabled and working with a user.

another request i have is to add some buttons since i use this on a touchscreen on this addon amd facebook addon
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-04-06, 23:10)rflores2323 Wrote: What about integrating trakt with this addon.
The addon gets feeds from other addons that provide them. The trakt addon would have to add some code to provide the feed.
(2012-04-06, 23:10)rflores2323 Wrote: also how do i add my facebook feed. I hit C and get options to add or manage feed butonly twitter comes up. i have ur facebook addon enabled and working with a user.
You need the newest version of Facebook Media
(2012-04-06, 23:10)rflores2323 Wrote: another request i have is to add some buttons since i use this on a touchscreen on this addon amd facebook addon
I'll put that on the TODO list. I'll probably create an optional second skin with buttons.
ok thanks. the optional skin would be awesome.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Version 0.1.6

Changes:
- Added module for clipboard functions
- Fixed errors caused when an addon has been removed or disabled

On my REPO.
Two things:
1. I can't get twitter feeds to work. I login without a problem. But then I'm asked to "close the window" which I can't figure out how to do. If I exit out of the plugin- it loses my Twitter feed info.
2. I like the idea of the plugin a lot, but currently the type is way too small to read on my TV (using with ATV2, newest XBMC, and the most recent version of the plugin). Is there any way to make it all bigger?

Thanks,
SL
(2012-06-13, 23:26)Sam Lowry Wrote: Two things:
1. I can't get twitter feeds to work. I login without a problem. But then I'm asked to "close the window" which I can't figure out how to do. If I exit out of the plugin- it loses my Twitter feed info.
2. I like the idea of the plugin a lot, but currently the type is way too small to read on my TV (using with ATV2, newest XBMC, and the most recent version of the plugin). Is there any way to make it all bigger?

Thanks,
SL

1. I'll test it on my ATV2 and see if I can't duplicate the issue.

2. What skin are you using for XBMC? I may need to make another skin for the addon with larger fonts so they are viewable for smaller tv size or longer tv distance or poorer viewer eyesight.
(2012-06-13, 23:41)ruuk Wrote:
(2012-06-13, 23:26)Sam Lowry Wrote: Two things:

Thanks,
SL

1. I'll test it on my ATV2 and see if I can't duplicate the issue.

2. What skin are you using for XBMC? I may need to make another skin for the addon with larger fonts so they are viewable for smaller tv size or longer tv distance or poorer viewer eyesight.

I'm using the default (Confluence I think). Yes, the type is unreadable from a normal viewing distance and really barely readable even close (and I have good eyesight). Thanks for your effort on this. It's a fun idea.
Version 0.1.7

Changes:
- Added skin for the feed view with larger fonts - change to it from the addon settings

On my REPO.
(2012-06-13, 23:26)Sam Lowry Wrote: 1. I can't get twitter feeds to work. I login without a problem. But then I'm asked to "close the window" which I can't figure out how to do. If I exit out of the plugin- it loses my Twitter feed info.
Go to the Web Viewer settings and enable simple controls. This will add an 'Exit Webviewer' option (as well as some others) to the context menu. Web Viewer is the addon ShareSocial uses to do the login and get the authorization.
I've also updated Web Viewer version on my repo to detect ATV2 and set this automatically.
(2012-06-13, 23:26)Sam Lowry Wrote: 2. I like the idea of the plugin a lot, but currently the type is way too small to read on my TV (using with ATV2, newest XBMC, and the most recent version of the plugin). Is there any way to make it all bigger?
The new version I posted to my repo has a skin for the feed view with a larger font. Change it in the addon settings.

Version 0.1.8

Changes:
- Added a fix for a bug on ATV2 that caused some feeds to fail (at least Facebook Media feeds)

On my REPO.
@ruuk - you did some serious improvements! Got twitter working, and I can now read the text without a problem. Thanks!
Version 0.1.9

Changes:
- Changed clipboard module name from Clipboard to SSClipboard to ensure a unique namespace

On my REPO.

Nothing really new this update. Only matters if you using the clipboard functions in my Forum Browser addon.
(2012-06-17, 21:24)ruuk Wrote: Version 0.1.9

Changes:
- Changed clipboard module name from Clipboard to SSClipboard to ensure a unique namespace

On my REPO.

Nothing really new this update. Only matters if you using the clipboard functions in my Forum Browser addon.

Will the end user see the name change anywhere or is this undercover
(2012-06-19, 20:41)hasselhof Wrote:
(2012-06-17, 21:24)ruuk Wrote: Version 0.1.9

Changes:

On my REPO.

Will the end user see the name change anywhere or is this undercover
This is undercover. Before, an addon developer who wanted to use the clipboard had to do:
Code:
import Clipboard
in the code, which I thought was a word that might interfere with some other module down the road or some existing python module that I don't know about, so i changed it to SSClipboard. This meant I needed to change it in X-Note and Forum Browser. From now on it shouldn't be an issue.
I tried to get this working on latest Frodo build but for some reason it doesn't work. Does it even work with Frodo builds?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShareSocial - Social media sharing & More1