• 116(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2012-06-16, 17:03)Guido_S Wrote: Can anyone tell me why I don't see the subtitle and audio button that was in right corner of the remote? I am using the latest version of constellation on a ipad 2.
The subtitles / audio buttons appear while a video is playing

(2012-06-18, 00:36)tfittsy Wrote: Any chance you'll add the ability to reorder the buttons in the "Commands" option for the iPad version like you can in the iPhone version?

You can reorder the commands. I will have to check if the last appstore version isn't bugged @ that point.

(2012-06-18, 03:48)gman3042 Wrote: i had this problem previously.. and i had it working for a while.. when im in tv shows.. the display for some of the tv shows is in banner format.. even though its supposed to be in folder format... making the tv show icon really small... i have a folder.jpg in the root of the tv show.. any ideas? i've reflushed the image cache in constellation.. restarted the ipad.. any ideas?

You can force the poster / banner mode in XBMC host settings

(2012-06-18, 20:18)edi40eduard Wrote: Help me pls !
I want a old version of xbmc constellation (Ex.:xbmc constellation 1.9) because i have IOS 4

You can only do that if you have a backup. We can't send you an older version.

(2012-06-19, 20:12)bigbwb Wrote: I just wanted to ask a question in regards to the Constellation app running on my iphone 4S. I currently have a 6/6/12 build of XBMC running the Audio engine nightly build. It seems that often when I try to connect to the XBMC via the app, the red indicataot light stays red, I cannot get access? I am usually able to use the Wake on lan feature but after that, I cannot get it to sync with the library. Does it matter in what order I turn the HTPC on? For example, should I turn it on myself versus the app or use the WOL feature first?

Thanks,

It doesn't matter in what order you connect. This must be a JSON api change. We will get it fixed in the next release.

Regards
(2012-06-11, 12:04)japio Wrote: Can somebody tell how to Shuffle / Un-shuffle a playlist in Constellation

Have been looking for this option for ages.
it's on the now playing view (the blue one) Wink

Would you like to join our beta testing team ? PM me :)
XBMC Constellation on Facebook
Hey was wondering if there is any support planed for advance launcher and games showing up likes movies and tv shows
It's hard to tell what the new JSON API in Frodo will bring but it should be possible with the new Addon name space. Time will tell.
Regards
(2012-06-20, 09:04)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-06-18, 03:48)gman3042 Wrote: i had this problem previously.. and i had it working for a while.. when im in tv shows.. the display for some of the tv shows is in banner format.. even though its supposed to be in folder format... making the tv show icon really small... i have a folder.jpg in the root of the tv show.. any ideas? i've reflushed the image cache in constellation.. restarted the ipad.. any ideas?

the issue is that it only happens with certain tv shows.. i have about 9 of them.. only 3 of them have issues
Hi there long time since i have posted here but it has been 3 versions since i last reported the lag issues on the Ipad 3 and it still has not been fixed.. I have tried a complete reinstall of the app on the Ipad but it still lags while browsing my movies and tv shows and it is quite bad.. The last response was something like "it will be fixed in the next version as the developers didnt get their Ipad 3 in time" but thats quite a while ago can you post and update on the issue?

I am really loving the app so I hope you will get it fixed soon Smile

- mdpedersen
(2012-06-21, 04:26)gman3042 Wrote: the issue is that it only happens with certain tv shows.. i have about 9 of them.. only 3 of them have issues
Do you have the posters for that tvshow's scraped in XBMC ? In other words when you are in XBMC do you see the posters ?

(2012-06-21, 10:42)Mdpedersen Wrote: Hi there long time since i have posted here but it has been 3 versions since i last reported the lag issues on the Ipad 3 and it still has not been fixed.. I have tried a complete reinstall of the app on the Ipad but it still lags while browsing my movies and tv shows and it is quite bad.. The last response was something like "it will be fixed in the next version as the developers didnt get their Ipad 3 in time" but thats quite a while ago can you post and update on the issue?

- mdpedersen

Hmmm all the iPad3 performance problems have been sorted out. Expect one during the view switching animation i.e TV Shows --> Movies This will be also fixed later on as we know whats cosign the problem. Are you experiencing those problems also in other apps ?

Hi FSS_Dawid

No i am not having problems in any of my other apps on my ipad 3 only constellation. it is somewhat laggy when scrolling down to view movie posters and tv show banners. on my brothers Ipad 2 it is running flawlessly. I have upgraded to the latest version of constellation and have tried a full reinstall of the app as well... Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening? i can post a video of the lag issues later when i get home if that will help you?

thanks in advance.

- mdpedersen
(2012-06-21, 12:08)Mdpedersen Wrote: Hi FSS_Dawid

No i am not having problems in any of my other apps on my ipad 3 only constellation. it is somewhat laggy when scrolling down to view movie posters and tv show banners. on my brothers Ipad 2 it is running flawlessly. I have upgraded to the latest version of constellation and have tried a full reinstall of the app as well... Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening? i can post a video of the lag issues later when i get home if that will help you?

thanks in advance.

- mdpedersen

Sure make a unlisted youtube video and send me it via PM. How many Movies/TV SHows Do you have ?
(2012-06-21, 10:59)FSS_Dawid Wrote:
(2012-06-21, 04:26)gman3042 Wrote: the issue is that it only happens with certain tv shows.. i have about 9 of them.. only 3 of them have issues
Do you have the posters for that tvshow's scraped in XBMC ? In other words when you are in XBMC do you see the posters ?

(2012-06-21, 10:42)Mdpedersen Wrote: Hi there long time since i have posted here but it has been 3 versions since i last reported the lag issues on the Ipad 3 and it still has not been fixed.. I have tried a complete reinstall of the app on the Ipad but it still lags while browsing my movies and tv shows and it is quite bad.. The last response was something like "it will be fixed in the next version as the developers didnt get their Ipad 3 in time" but thats quite a while ago can you post and update on the issue?

- mdpedersen

Hmmm all the iPad3 performance problems have been sorted out. Expect one during the view switching animation i.e TV Shows --> Movies This will be also fixed later on as we know whats cosign the problem. Are you experiencing those problems also in other apps ?

Yes I do see the posters in XBMC.
what i dont get.. is that for some tv shows it pulls banner.jpg, in others it pulls poster.jpg. and the odd thing is if i go to host settings and change preferred mode to banners, they just go the opposite (ie the posters go to banner, and vice versa)

odd thing - even if i delete the poster.jpg from one of the folders, it still shows up in constellation. is there a specific file that i should be deleting to force a total cache of constellation? i do flush images but it does nothing at all really.

even if i delete the host and re-add it still pulls down the same stuff.
(2012-05-31, 08:44)FSS_Dawid Wrote: 5) For a beta version of constellation you will have to wait a while because something BIG is coming Wink

hello, have we to wait more long Time ? Big Grin

Thanks for tour work ! :Wink Nod
Anyone know why when I start playing a movie the app still says nothing is playing. I can pause and stop the video using the buttons but it wont show that something is playing.
JSON-RPC isn't connected have you followed the setup video and opened the necessary ports ? What version of XBMC are you using ?
I did follow the tutorial. Under status HTTP says connected but JSON RPC says nothing under it. How do I configure that. In settings it is set to port 9090. I am using XBMC 11.0 and Constellation 2.2.4.
Hi,
I created a few commands and would like to change their order. Is there any way I can do this?

Stephan
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5