• 13(current)
Release Lightbox Skin
(2012-05-23, 13:04)da-anda Wrote: how about waiting for a final release before adding modded versions to any repo? It just doesn't seem right to me.

I am with you.

Seems a bit rude to already start releasing different versions. It is all just WIP. Let indeed at least wait for a final release.

It is fine to trow in a mod here and there into this thread. It might inspire Tree_jammer.
I finally agree with you. I'll wait for the final release =)
(2012-05-23, 16:00)j1nx Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 13:04)da-anda Wrote: how about waiting for a final release before adding modded versions to any repo? It just doesn't seem right to me.

I am with you.

Seems a bit rude to already start releasing different versions. It is all just WIP. Let indeed at least wait for a final release.

It is fine to trow in a mod here and there into this thread. It might inspire Tree_jammer.

(2012-05-23, 16:28)Vinz22 Wrote: I finally agree with you. I'll wait for the final release =)

I agree. Besides, the small mods released so far are easy enough to install for those who want it.
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Small usability request:

It would be great if when scrolling across the items in the movie viewtype, that it scrolls down to the next row automatically after reaching the end of the row. Would be handy since the smaller thumbnails can be difficult to see from a distance, and having to scroll down manually as well is a bit cumbersome.

Looking forward to the full release! :-)
I hope you find the time to finish this skin. Looks amazing!
Great work so far, just a few quick questions...Just wondering if the next update is around the corner and if it has photo support , not nagging for features, I'm just trying to decide if I add something in myself until its officially there... If the updates around the corner I dont really want to bother since you're likely to do it better !!
Hello,
Nice skin that i like to use even in alpha ;-) just : could you can add cdart to visualization screen.
Thx
Best theme for XBMC bar none!

I have one problem however, when I select a TV Show from the menu it will just show a black screen and nothing else. It will not come up with a list of episodes or anything, just a black screen.

Is there something I need to adjust in the settings for this to work? Seems to work fine with the default Confluence skin.

Thanks!
is this skin dead? i really hope tree_jammer hasn't given up on it. he hasn't even been on the site in a while. Sad
Any progress report tree_jammer? Only wish current version supported addons
(2012-06-22, 12:06)username145 Wrote: Any progress report tree_jammer? Only wish current version supported addons

Search the thread there is a mod for it. At least for the video section
(2012-06-22, 13:36)j1nx Wrote:
(2012-06-22, 12:06)username145 Wrote: Any progress report tree_jammer? Only wish current version supported addons

Search the thread there is a mod for it. At least for the video section

Yep and it works great too, but I had something like Advanced Launcher in mind :-)

BTW anyone know how to add an item to the home menu? Say an entry that would link to an advanced launcher app (Is that even possible if the skin has no advanced launcher support?)
To wait from news from tree_jammer, this is my personal version of lightbox skin.
Some screenshots :
Home

A new view (parts of code taken from Night Skin)

Pictures Slideshow (with the camera model logo)

I made this for my personnal use and without pretension to interfere with tree_jammer job wich is better than me.
But i'm proud of my camera logo idea hehe

Wow, the camera logo seems really good! XBMC would grab the EXIF info and display the appropriate logo. NICE ONE!
Nice!
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lightbox Skin20