• 34(current)
Win XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows
Well, XbmcOniMon should notice if the connection is down and retry to connect again. I will need to take a look into a debug log, so I want to ask you for it. Then I can check this issue. Thanks...
v0.1.9.5

Hi everyone. Just want to let you know that if you are having problems getting this version working with eden to make sure and disable tv tunes in settings as this was causing the program to close. I suspect it would be the same in other versions aswell. If tv tunes are disabled everything works perfectly. Also thanks to the developer for this program. Its great.
Thanks to the developers for this wonderful plugin. I installed it on my Antec fusion remote and it works really nice. One little problem I found is that the LCD display shows nothing while visualization is running fullscreen during songs playback. I'm using the latest plugin and have enabled the experimental window features that show the name of the current window I'm in. Also is there any option to show RSS feed, weather info etc.? Displaying playback time is also a welcome addition.
Greetings,

Full screen visualization issue: please, enable the detailed debug logging and provide me with the log. What version of XBMC and XbmcOnImon are you running?

Regarding the RSS feed or weather info: I'm not planning to implement such features in the near future.

Regarding the advanced displaying options: I have some suggestions and plans; however, I am not working on this project until autumn (too busy now).

Thank you so much for this. Using it on my Antec Fusion Remote. Makes it so much better Smile
(2012-06-25, 13:01)BlackMan Wrote: Greetings,

Full screen visualization issue: please, enable the detailed debug logging and provide me with the log. What version of XBMC and XbmcOnImon are you running?

Now I don't have this problem. Thanks.
Hi

I was so excited to see this software, thank you so much for taking the time to write it.

I am having a problem in that i can connect to xbmc just fine and on several different ports but I can't initialize. Any ideas ?
(2012-04-22, 19:48)manolo_XYZ Wrote: anyway could you add an option for 2 digits for series (S1E1--> S01E01), its just a personal preference Smile

This option already exists there, just use e.g. "%season:2%", where '2' means 2 digits for the season number, it will be automatically filled with zeros from left to right. The same for "%episode%" etc.

(2012-07-08, 22:59)fozaldo Wrote: I am having a problem in that i can connect to xbmc just fine and on several different ports but I can't initialize. Any ideas ?

Version? Debug log?
Can I just ask a simple question please to save me wasting my time. I have searched the thread but I can't find a definitive answer. Does XBMC on iMon yet support LCD TOUCH screens or do I need to revert to YATSE2?

I have searched, honest, and downloaded the latest version (0.1.9.5) which I wouldn;t have known if I hadn't searched but I can't get anything to appear on the display, just a rapid flash when I start XBMC and an error in my XBMC on iMon log stating PluginFailed.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Sorry, using Eden on Win7 x86 and latest iMon drivers (after auto update)
(2012-07-14, 15:19)adelphia Wrote: Can I just ask a simple question please to save me wasting my time. I have searched the thread but I can't find a definitive answer. Does XBMC on iMon yet support LCD TOUCH screens or do I need to revert to YATSE2?

I have searched, honest, and downloaded the latest version (0.1.9.5) which I wouldn;t have known if I hadn;t searched but I can't get anything to appear on the display, just a rapid flash when I start XBMC and an error in my XBMC on iMon log stating PluginFailed.

Thanks in advance.

No. This plugin is designed to work with the monochrome LCD variants, not the newer FingerUI-based products AFAIK.
Thanks for the quick reply. Guess I'll have to switch back to YATSE2 until I write my own.
would any programmer know how to get xbmc on imon display working along with tvtunes? at the minute tvtunes has to be disabled for this to work as it was causing it to force close. I think it would work if it would ignore any files called 'theme.mp3
I've got TVTunes running with this add-on. Had a few occasions where XBMC-on-iMon closes itself, but it's hardly constant.
it happens constantly with me. they are two great add ons. would be good if they could be run together without any errors
(2012-07-13, 10:27)BlackMan Wrote:
(2012-04-22, 19:48)manolo_XYZ Wrote: anyway could you add an option for 2 digits for series (S1E1--> S01E01), its just a personal preference Smile

This option already exists there, just use e.g. "%season:2%", where '2' means 2 digits for the season number, it will be automatically filled with zeros from left to right. The same for "%episode%" etc.

I tried this and can still only get S1E1 for the series?
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows7