• 83(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2012-06-19, 17:52)bodrick Wrote: What version are you using and have you tried with a clean install? I actually develop on Win 7 64 bit with no issues so I'm wondering if there is something else going on that might be causing the troubles, I think Ember also creates a log file that might be able to shed more light.

A new release has been made available and is available at the offical project page. This release mostly incorporates all the fixes that DanCooper has contributed and made patches etc for. It also includes a couple of other tweaks that have been made by myself and others via github. The link should be in my signature. Hopefully I can start making releases a bit more often now things have gotten a little quieter for me.

Hi bodrick,

the most impotent I forgot Big Grin I use V 1.3.0.5

When you mean clean install, to unpack it in an new folder and setup everything again, Yes I did that, more than once.

and I just tried to install on my company computer from the same source, with only one TV show I had here (and no metadata in that show) and it worked like normal. I don't get it.
which log files do I need to check?

And I direktly will try the Ember_1.3.0.6 when I'm at home again.

And for V1.3.0.6:

just tried it and tried to scrap a tv show, it doesn't download pictures or data at all, on the Same computer, same setup, the V1.3.0.5 works great.

===========================================================================================
Title: Error
Message: Die Datei oder Assembly "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
StackTrace: bei EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
bei EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.DownloadSeries(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 20.06.2012 11:47:19
===========================================================================================
(2012-06-20, 05:35)Poncho Wrote:
(2012-06-19, 17:52)bodrick Wrote: What version are you using and have you tried with a clean install? I actually develop on Win 7 64 bit with no issues so I'm wondering if there is something else going on that might be causing the troubles, I think Ember also creates a log file that might be able to shed more light.

A new release has been made available and is available at the offical project page. This release mostly incorporates all the fixes that DanCooper has contributed and made patches etc for. It also includes a couple of other tweaks that have been made by myself and others via github. The link should be in my signature. Hopefully I can start making releases a bit more often now things have gotten a little quieter for me.

Hi bodrick,

the most impotent I forgot Big Grin I use V 1.3.0.5

When you mean clean install, to unpack it in an new folder and setup everything again, Yes I did that, more than once.

and I just tried to install on my company computer from the same source, with only one TV show I had here (and no metadata in that show) and it worked like normal. I don't get it.
which log files do I need to check?

And I direktly will try the Ember_1.3.0.6 when I'm at home again.

And for V1.3.0.6:

just tried it and tried to scrap a tv show, it doesn't download pictures or data at all, on the Same computer, same setup, the V1.3.0.5 works great.

Title: Error
Message: Die Datei oder Assembly "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
StackTrace: bei EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ProcessTVDBZip(Byte[] tvZip, ScrapeInfo sInfo)
bei EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.DownloadSeries(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 20.06.2012 11:47:19

Check mal ob sich die Datei "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" im Hauptordner befindet. Falls die fehlen sollte entpacke sie aus einer älteren Ember Version.
Just started using Ember and think I have found a problem with scraping the plot of a TV Show where it is blank even though there is data in the TVDB entry (other fields are OK). I think it is where there is an apostrophe in the plot text as the 2 episodes I have problems with both have this (Eureka S05E08 & S05E09). Still new to Ember so hope I am not missing something obvious.
(2012-06-20, 11:53)DanCooper Wrote: Check mal ob sich die Datei "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" im Hauptordner befindet. Falls die fehlen sollte entpacke sie aus einer älteren Ember Version.
Hi Dan,

thx for the hint.

after copying the missing "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" from Version 1.3.0.5 to the main folder of 1.3.0.6 it was working, the file seems to be missing in the zip / 7zip files. downloaded it again and no "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" in the archive.

now 1.3.0.6 works on my company notebook (with the same folders and amount of video / tv shows) as on the XBMC system (here i haven't tried the .6 version yet).

Also the 0.5 Version still works great on the company NB, but not on the XBMC. How can I check what is missing there / what Hotfix or Software is irritating the Ember?

Thx
with version 1.3.0.5 and 1.3.0.6. Under Movie scraper. I have set "Force Title Language" to USA, assuming its english. But quite a few of the movies end up changing languages. (28 days later becomes 29 days later, and Alice in Wonderland ends up being Alicia en el país de las maravillas). Meanwhile Batoru rowaiaru becomes Battle Royale (like its suppose to) Is it suppose to do that?
(2012-06-19, 17:52)bodrick Wrote: A new release has been made available and is available at the offical project page. This release mostly incorporates all the fixes that DanCooper has contributed and made patches etc for. It also includes a couple of other tweaks that have been made by myself and others via github. The link should be in my signature. Hopefully I can start making releases a bit more often now things have gotten a little quieter for me.

In the new release is the file "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" in the wrong folder.
(2012-06-21, 09:27)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-06-19, 17:52)bodrick Wrote: A new release has been made available and is available at the offical project page. This release mostly incorporates all the fixes that DanCooper has contributed and made patches etc for. It also includes a couple of other tweaks that have been made by myself and others via github. The link should be in my signature. Hopefully I can start making releases a bit more often now things have gotten a little quieter for me.

In the new release is the file "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" in the wrong folder.

It might not have got included as part of the deployment, I'll update and push out new zip's etc.
We do all this for the fun of it, we don't care about the rewards or the riches, we do it because its who we are.

Visit my project page for Ember at http://ember.purplepig.net
New zip's have been pushed out to solve the missing dll problem
We do all this for the fun of it, we don't care about the rewards or the riches, we do it because its who we are.

Are there any plans in adding *.disc support (media stubs)? So I can scrape them with ember or fix wrong entries XBMC scraped?
Noticed two things, which may be bugs:

1) Remove files and from database does not appear to be working properly. Only deletes some files, but not the actual movie folder.

2) When I manually add trailers by copy&pasting them into the folder, EMM does not permanently detect them. I can "reload" the movie and then the trailer tick is there, but upon next re-start it is gone again. This is fixable by deleting the database file and then reloading all movies. Doing this fixes the issue and the "tick" is permanently there.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I just wanted to let everyone know I uploaded a new version just now that fixes scraping of TV shows (hopefully) and also adds a new module that adds boxee support. These fixes were courtesy of jfearon. The files can be found on the project site.

Wow, nice to see the users chipping in and designing additional modules. Ember is still hands-down the best manager around. Bodrick - what are you prioityes in features for the near future? Are you going to be mostly squashing bugs and working on rests from the project site, or do you have other ideas on where you want to take Ember?
Is there a way to use mediainfo-rar with Ember Media Manager? Here is the link to the website: www.lundman.net/wiki/index.php/Mediainfo-rar

From what I understand (what little I do....) is that it works with mediainfo to open up ISO files or RAR files to extract the metadata info. So for us that have blu-ray ISO files or DVD ISO files, this would be GREAT!! No more hand-jamming all the info in.

If so, what exactly would I need to do in order to get it working?
Thanks for any info you might be able to provide.
Is there a way to set the language for the automatic poster download for movies? Half the time, EMM is downloading posters in Spanish.
(2012-06-25, 20:16)khaoohs Wrote: Is there a way to set the language for the automatic poster download for movies? Half the time, EMM is downloading posters in Spanish.

I have that problem sometimes...i was never able to figure out why...i switched to olympia scrapper and now it appears to be working fine.
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26