• 32(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
(2012-06-07, 14:58)noiz13 Wrote: first i love this skin......butt

-why are there green letters on the topside's

- and when i am trying to navigate to tv serie's i get the movie tab and when i go to settings i get weather.

i dont want to be a pain i want to use it in every htpc i have and in the ones of friends an family.

Hit F7 on your keyboard and the green letters will go away. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=overlay

Did you disable any of the main menu features under Settings? I had the same problem when I set some of the items set to disabled.

I have been using this skin as my primary for a while now and there are very few issues with it.
(2012-05-29, 12:38)mardup Wrote:
(2012-05-27, 13:41)korsairtuga Wrote: I really think this should be the next XBMC default skin, it's very attractive especially in the vertical menu mode.
Anyone agrees with me?

Confused

Personally I prefer horizontal menus
I was very disappointed when the skinner of Breeze abandoned the idea of horizontal menus, like he showed us in his first mockups
But "YES", it's a great and fantastic job !!! Nod

I personally like better the vertical menus. I don't like the scrolling with the horizontal menus, especially when having several playlists on the main menu.
I think that the Breeze approach is a very good one so far. But that's just a matter of personal taste and usability.
I like this skin! great work!

I noticed:

- I can selected horizontal or veritical menu, only xbox like menu (i like this one !)
- I can have my tvshow banner stored on a usb drive. For those on my nas there are banners. This is strange.
- Unfortunately there is no wall view for music (for now I presume?)

So I really like this skin I hope you release a final version soon!

w2w
Hi, how can change in vertcal format Huh. i install version 4 and is horizontal
is possible download the version of first post?
Eddage I know you have a ton going on but are you backing working on breeze?
(2012-06-22, 15:48)drivesoslow Wrote: Eddage I know you have a ton going on but are you backing working on breeze?

I am, have done quite a lot as well.

Once I've moved back home (tomorrow - cleaning and packing is boring as hell!) and got myself set up again I'll update!

(2012-06-22, 17:05)Eddage Wrote:
(2012-06-22, 15:48)drivesoslow Wrote: Eddage I know you have a ton going on but are you backing working on breeze?

I am, have done quite a lot as well.

Once I've moved back home (tomorrow - cleaning and packing is boring as hell!) and got myself set up again I'll update!

Good to hear.

I'm assuming you'll have a lot of skin changes to make after the changes to the XBMC databases.
(2012-06-07, 18:41)drivesoslow Wrote:
(2012-06-07, 14:58)noiz13 Wrote: first i love this skin......butt

-why are there green letters on the topside's

- and when i am trying to navigate to tv serie's i get the movie tab and when i go to settings i get weather.

i dont want to be a pain i want to use it in every htpc i have and in the ones of friends an family.

Hit F7 on your keyboard and the green letters will go away. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=overlay

Did you disable any of the main menu features under Settings? I had the same problem when I set some of the items set to disabled.

I have been using this skin as my primary for a while now and there are very few issues with it.

I've tried F6 & F7 and I still see green letters showing up. For example I see "VideoFullScreen.xml" when playing a video.

Any ideas?

Just stumbled upon this skin, and think it is great looking.
F7 will only work if you've edited your keymap.xml.
Update

26/06/2012
  • MusicOverlay.xml coded
  • VideoOverlay.xml coded

25/06/2012
  • MyMusicSongs.xml coded

19/06/2012
  • Re-coded DialogMuteBug.xml
  • Re-coded DialogVolumeBar.xml
  • Re-coded the dialogs for custom tiles
  • Cleaned up the 'Home' category in skin settings
  • FileBrowser.xml coded
  • Re-coded DialogMediaSource.xml
  • Re-coded Dialog ContentSettings.xml

10/06/2012
  • Coded PlayerControls.xml
  • Fixed issue of now playing film cover not showing on homescreen np tile

07/06/2012
  • DialogSongInfo.xml coded
  • Fixed icon inconsistnecy for Viewtype_List.xml and Viewtype_LowListMusic.xml
  • Fixed double title issue when viewing all episodes of a tv show in Viewtype_List.xml
  • Changed Startup.xml (hopefully fixed the watchlist script issue)

Images...

Nice! And Ongoing TV-shows works now Smile Question. How do I make sure it shows a poster instead of a stretched banner there? Now there's only one out of five that shows poster.
(2012-06-26, 18:02)Tobby Wrote: Nice! And Ongoing TV-shows works now Smile Question. How do I make sure it shows a poster instead of a stretched banner there? Now there's only one out of five that shows poster.

Can you post a screenshot please so I can see exactly what's happening.

(2012-06-26, 18:05)Eddage Wrote:
(2012-06-26, 18:02)Tobby Wrote: Nice! And Ongoing TV-shows works now Smile Question. How do I make sure it shows a poster instead of a stretched banner there? Now there's only one out of five that shows poster.

Can you post a screenshot please so I can see exactly what's happening.
This is what's happening, but I actually solved it. Don't know why, but re-scrape the tv shows helped.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13371850/Namnl%C3%B6s.png
how does this skin look on larger screen? I have 2 x 50 in screens and 1 x 110 in screen and from the screen shots in this thread the fonts look pretty small. I need something with large fonts.

Thanks

Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-06-26, 23:09)rflores2323 Wrote: how does this skin look on larger screen? I have 2 x 50 in screens and 1 x 110 in screen and from the screen shots in this thread the fonts look pretty small. I need something with large fonts.

Thanks

Quite nice on a 73" DLP.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14