• 73(current)
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program
(2012-06-26, 23:37)rflores2323 Wrote: I just updated to version
Code:
Version: 6047014f42c100f970b512374d17d8df83710c37
and now all my artists and album images are taking forever to load. anyone else have same problem.

Which branch are you on?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
master branch
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-06-27, 02:35)steve1977 Wrote:
(2012-06-26, 23:37)rflores2323 Wrote: I just updated to version
Code:
Version: 6047014f42c100f970b512374d17d8df83710c37
and now all my artists and album images are taking forever to load. anyone else have same problem.

Which branch are you on?

Same here, version: 3ec0f51bd4145aa3dc8e957723d410a520f71391
I had the same thing happening, but after hitting refresh a few times on the page it all came back in fine.
(2012-06-27, 17:32)spookystew Wrote: I had the same thing happening, but after hitting refresh a few times on the page it all came back in fine.

you are right, working now Smile
Its just the new cache kicking in. It might take a couple minutes for the first run to load up :-)
working for me now. This program is looking soo good. Thanks rembo10 for your hard work on it.
Just made another attempt to run HP. It is indeed a lot less buggy - very much like it!!! Thanks a ton!!!

A few more major bugs remain though. See below:

1) Artist identification - some artists are not being identified although they are tagged by MB (e.g., "Wet Wet Wet" identified as "Wet")

2) Asian characters or "Umlaute" in song file names leads to HP failing to scan it

3) Songs are still "allocated" to albums, which they don't belong to (i.e., compilation songs are split across studio albums). I assume this is because HP uses MB-song-IDs for matching and not work with album-ID first.

4) Non-official studio albums still show up (particularly bootleg studio albums). Would love to have an option to exclude them

Would be fantastic to see this fixed. Thanks a ton in advance!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
There's a new forum at http://headphones.codeshy.com/forum

I'm going to start moving all the issues over from github over there - and then shutdown the github bug tracker. Its not working well for me - a forum is much better for keeping important topics at the forefront without getting lost in the noise

(like your issues steve!)
Is it possible to rename files you already have?
Hey there, thanks so much for this awesome app, I'm loving getting my music finally working through XBMC the way I want it to.

I have a couple of minor issues around the actual mp3 files that get written, maybe something stupid that I'm doing wrong but thought I'd post up and see if anyone else is having the issue. Will move them to the forum if they turn out to be actual defects.

I'm using the github source under Windows for reference.

1) Although my final detsination folder is an SMB share and I have the sharing setup for Read/Write access for Everyone. When the actual mp3 files and the folder.jpg get written to the new album folder they lose the 'Everyone' share and therefore cannot be seen on my network. Oddly enough the album folder itself recieves the 'Everyone' share as I would expect, just not the files within the folder. This means I have to tweek the properties of the files everytime a new album is downloaded before I can use it across the network.

2) The tags don't seem to show up correctly within Windows folders. If I go into MP3Tag I can see that the tags are all there, including the artwork and a simple re-save of the files seems to sort the issue out. However, as they are written from HeadPhones, the artowrk doesn't show up in the folders and niether do the tags themselves. I assume this must be something to do with the ID3 version being written to the files, but just wanted to check if anyone else is experiancing the issue and if there is a quick fix.

Thanks for all the hard work once again, I look forward to seeing all the future plans take shape.
I am unable to get album art, looking in the log I am getting this error

Unable to open url "http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/64s/31741663.jpg". Error

which seems the be the problem, anyone else?
(2012-06-30, 22:54)HarryRosen Wrote: I am unable to get album art, looking in the log I am getting this error

Unable to open url "http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/64s/31741663.jpg". Error

which seems the be the problem, anyone else?

Yep, me to.
I hope you guys can help me - this is my first post here.

I've been using CouchPotato for a while now and thought I'd try out Headphones. I am running Windows and have the source of both CP and HP from GitHub.

I have configured both to download torrents.

Essentially, Headphones seems to be working for me, but isn't downloading any torrents. The logs show that it finds torrents successfully (found best result), but then gives the following error:

Code:
Couldn't get name from Torrent file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'D:\\Incoming\\Torrents\\Amy Macdonald - Life in a Beautiful Light [2012].torrent'

The directory exists of course, but there is no torrent file there. I assume HP is supposed to have downloaded the torrent file there.

CP is able to download torrents to the same directory, so I don't think it is NTFS permissions, user permissions or firewall permissions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Turns out this was a bug that has just been fixed.
I wanted to see if there was a way to integrate the cdart script into headphones to scrap fanart.tv ? I know we can use it in xbmc to install all the goodies like logos, cdart, fanart, etc.. but it would be nice to have headphones do this all at once to have it all nice and neat from the get go.

Rembo. Anyway you can do this?
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Headphones - Music albums & artists auto download program9