• 67(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
@Phil:I tested the change in MusicFanartVar, but it still does not work
I have a files in my guisettings
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.MusicHomeItem.MultiFanart">/home/guevel/Téléchargements/music-wallpaper.jpg</setting>

but every time in mymusicnav I have the fallback_music.jpg
I try to remove it and that's Black $VAR[MusicFanartVar] don't work
(2012-06-27, 18:24)fmronan Wrote: @Phil:I tested the change in MusicFanartVar, but it still does not work
I have a files in my guisettings
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.MusicHomeItem.MultiFanart">/home/guevel/Téléchargements/music-wallpaper.jpg</setting>

but every time in mymusicnav I have the fallback_music.jpg
I try to remove it and that's Black $VAR[MusicFanartVar] don't work

I think you mean the fanart doesnt work in the library nodes. It works as expected in the library itself, eg turn fanart off and the home fanart will show. I changed it now to also show the home fanart in case when it's set to off or when theres no fanart.
ok,
an other problem weather icons don't work

add that in home
Code:
<onload condition="Substring(Skin.String(backgroundlist),googleweather2) + System.HasAddon(script.widget.weatherworld)">RunScript(script.widget.weatherworld,time=15&limit=9&mapsize=1920x1080&tilesize=360x60&window=10000&condition=Container(9000).Hasfocus(6)+StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),googleweather))</onload>
(2012-06-27, 20:04)fmronan Wrote: ok,
an other problem weather icons don't work

add that in home
Code:
<onload condition="Substring(Skin.String(backgroundlist),googleweather2) + System.HasAddon(script.widget.weatherworld)">RunScript(script.widget.weatherworld,time=15&limit=9&mapsize=1920x1080&tilesize=360x60&window=10000&condition=Container(9000).Hasfocus(6)+StringCompare(Control.GetLabel(4322),googleweather))</onload>

added it to startup.xml already (without the need for container(9000).hasfocus(6) )
works here. we do not want to start scripts more often than needed.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
don't work for me like that
I found the problem time=10
time=15 and I have a SSD to test
add Image radiobutton-focus.png

in media (not sub folder)if you want the cityes

Hello,
In the last git version, in the panel icon [UP] for reset item not work.

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2012-06-27, 20:57)Rififi77 Wrote: Hello,

@+

I can verify this. I was just about to report it, myself.

I reverted this commit and reset worked. I'm not familiar enough with the skin to tease out what you were doing there, so I didn't attempt to fix it.

Also, with the main menu in the default (middle) position, both ondown and onup trigger a reset dialog once you've focused the icon panel and try to navigate back to the main menu.
(2012-06-27, 20:52)fmronan Wrote: add Image radiobutton-focus.png

in media (not sub folder)if you want the cityes

better start to use github and send pull requests. you´re doubling work for everyone when doing things this way.
(2012-06-27, 21:14)philipacentaur Wrote:

@+

I reverted this commit and reset worked. I'm not familiar enough with the skin to tease out what you were doing there, so I didn't attempt to fix it.

Also, with the main menu in the default (middle) position, both ondown and onup trigger a reset dialog once you've focused the icon panel and try to navigate back to the main menu.

will look at it. it´s tricky to get perfect navigation because of all the different main menu layouts.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)

Quote:better start to use github and send pull requests. you´re doubling work for everyone when doing things this way

No problem I can work alone like i wantRofl

Just felt the need to pop in and thank BigNoid and phli65 for their great work on the skin. It seems it is getting better every single day! Thank you.
(2012-06-27, 21:43)fmronan Wrote:
Quote:better start to use github and send pull requests. you´re doubling work for everyone when doing things this way

No problem I can work alone like i wantRofl

that´s not the best strategy when dealing with open source software. you´d do the community a favour when switching to github.

and, apart from that, cvs users are morons Wink
Thanks. I don't doubt that it's complicated. That's why I didn't just fix it!
(2012-06-27, 13:16)Big_Noid Wrote: Indeed that was changed somewhere before 2.0 release i think to keep the videowindow consistent with the fanart shown on the page. I think its better with the fullscreen window, but maybe phil has some ideas.

(2012-06-27, 13:25)Deano316 Wrote: For me at least, fullscreen trailers with Floorlogo overlay works perfectly for almost all views. Lowlist is the exception but I don't use it anymore.

I have a bit of a love affair with lowlist and thought the box thing was super class, but perhaps that isn't for everyone! Would it be a difficult chore for me to mod back? I'm not sure which previous version to look at to see how it was.
(2012-06-27, 21:14)philipacentaur Wrote:

@+

tried to fix it. if there are any other nav problems, please report.
(2012-06-27, 23:55)fional Wrote:
(2012-06-27, 13:16)Big_Noid Wrote: Indeed that was changed somewhere before 2.0 release i think to keep the videowindow consistent with the fanart shown on the page. I think its better with the fullscreen window, but maybe phil has some ideas.

(2012-06-27, 13:25)Deano316 Wrote: For me at least, fullscreen trailers with Floorlogo overlay works perfectly for almost all views. Lowlist is the exception but I don't use it anymore.

I have a bit of a love affair with lowlist and thought the box thing was super class, but perhaps that isn't for everyone! Would it be a difficult chore for me to mod back? I'm not sure which previous version to look at to see how it was.

so you simply want a video window in the upper half of the window which is used for trailers?
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9