• 86(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2012-07-03, 13:23)krish_2k4 Wrote: I noticed if you scrape for a trailer url link, the trailer column does not show a "tick" to say it is scraped. possible bug?

Not really a bug I think it only works for downloaded trailers and never worked for URLs but it would be really nice to implement it for URL trailers too.
(2012-07-03, 14:53)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-07-03, 13:23)krish_2k4 Wrote: I noticed if you scrape for a trailer url link, the trailer column does not show a "tick" to say it is scraped. possible bug?

Not really a bug I think it only works for downloaded trailers and never worked for URLs but it would be really nice to implement it for URL trailers too.

considering the scraper in xbmc scrapes trailers from youtube (via TMDB) I think it should!

edit: just though it would be pretty neat to have a different colour of "tick" to tell you which type of trailer you have (stream or downloading), a green tick can be a streaming trailer and a blue tick could mean a downloaded trailer.
Hay i run Windows 2008 R2 x64 and when i try to start Ember i get this

On my Windows 7 Pro it works whitout any problems at all

/Anton
Status Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have indeed been working hard on Ember, as I had said before I'm in the process of reworking the framework, improving the underlying structure so that going forward Ember should be faster, easier to develop for and easier to update. Right now its hard going and I have no timeframe on when this process will be complete, but I wanted to keep everyone in the loop.
We do all this for the fun of it, we don't care about the rewards or the riches, we do it because its who we are.

Visit my project page for Ember at http://ember.purplepig.net
Thanks bodrick! Keep up the good work!! We do appreciate it! Smile
I am loving this program!

One issue I had is when I try to do batch rename...it wont rename folders just the movie inside it...any tips on how to fix ?
(2012-07-06, 18:22)pisoj1 Wrote: I am loving this program!

One issue I had is when I try to do batch rename...it wont rename folders just the movie inside it...any tips on how to fix ?

Did you change both Folder Patterns on the left side?

Worked like it should for me but now I just use autorename.
Ahhh no I didn't only the top one...it works now, thanks!
I know this has been asked before but is there anyway to include an Anime scraper from anidb? Most of my anime does not get picked up correctly.
(2012-07-06, 22:09)CrashnBrn Wrote: I know this has been asked before but is there anyway to include an Anime scraper from anidb? Most of my anime does not get picked up correctly.

My current goal is to utilize the scrapers from XBMC, so rather than having to hard code everything, it will utilize the XML scrapers. I suspect that there are a couple of Anime scrapers for XBMC, so in theory it will be covered.
We do all this for the fun of it, we don't care about the rewards or the riches, we do it because its who we are.

Visit my project page for Ember at http://ember.purplepig.net
Hi, I'm running the git source of EMM,

and i ran into a bit of an error...

dlgXBMCHost.vb
SourceGuessing()

was giving me an unhanded exception, was a quick easy fix...

Find:

Dim xs As String = XBMCSources.FirstOrDefault(Function(y) fPath.StartsWith(y))
If fPath.StartsWith(xs) AndAlso myPaths.Contains(GetFilePath(xs, fPath, RemotePathSeparator)) Then
es.XBMCSource(xs) = Convert.ToInt32(es.XBMCSource(xs)) + 1
End If

Replace with:

Dim xs As String = XBMCSources.FirstOrDefault(Function(y) fPath.StartsWith(y))
If CDbl(xs) <> 0.0 Then
If fPath.StartsWith(xs) AndAlso myPaths.Contains(GetFilePath(xs, fPath, RemotePathSeparator)) Then
es.XBMCSource(xs) = Convert.ToInt32(es.XBMCSource(xs)) + 1
End If
End If
Urghh on some movies it just hangs doesn't want to load it...

Also why are some movies in the database like 5 times yet the directory is the exact same each time =/
theres a bug in ember media manager 1.3.0.7.

when you enable 'use image cache' in settings->movies->scrapers - image trailers->caching, you can never get high resolution poster images and sometimes you cant set the poster/fanart images.

bulk renamer also doesnt work.

thanks.
Is there a way to make this program run like 2 threads? So it can do more than one search at a time? Would be awesome if it could try and do a fair few at once.
Yeah, and then how do you think the content providers would tolerate that?
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26