• 17(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)
One of the addons might be broken.
which addon what are the dependencies?
I saw the dependency problem as well, and I updated script.playalbum-0.0.6 via a zip-file, and it works.
(2012-07-02, 01:14)bigbodiehard Wrote: which addon what are the dependencies?

Installing this from a zip file also worked for me.
I have XBMC running on my AppleTV1 via OpenElec and Xeebo shows broken on mine too. Is there something I can do or do I have to wait for some sort of update?
(2012-07-11, 13:13)FensterB Wrote: I have XBMC running on my AppleTV1 via OpenElec and Xeebo shows broken on mine too. Is there something I can do or do I have to wait for some sort of update?

Solution in post above yours.
I have just installed eden on my apple tv 2 and I wanted to install the Xeebo skin from the official repo but it is showing as broken. It's showing version 4.0.5. How can i fix this?
See above.
(2012-07-07, 11:52)dairylee Wrote:

I tried to "install from zip" the file above but when I click install, there is no notification that the add on has been enabled and the skin still shows as broken.
When i try to install your repo from the zip file the xeebo skin 4.0.3 also shows up at broken. I've re-jailbroken my atv2 and reinstalled xbmc but im still getting the same problem. Help me please Sad
i got the error 'incorrect structure' then i realised the link above is not 'really' a direct link, so when using wget you don't get the right file... the below link is correct for using wget

https://ronie.googlecode.com/files/scrip...-0.0.6.zip

(2012-07-12, 15:35)xtreme25 Wrote:
(2012-07-07, 11:52)dairylee Wrote:

I tried to "install from zip" the file above but when I click install, there is no notification that the add on has been enabled and the skin still shows as broken.

I am seeing the same issue.... Fresh install of crystalbuntu now.

**Edit**

I have tried installing off of a network share as well as the AppleTV hard drive.
(2012-07-13, 02:12)FensterB Wrote:
(2012-07-12, 15:35)xtreme25 Wrote:
(2012-07-07, 11:52)dairylee Wrote: Installing this from a zip file also worked for me.

**Edit**

I have tried installing off of a network share as well as the AppleTV hard drive.

Same here, no way to install that zip package.
Is there any directory where I can add the package manually like for skins?

Xeebo was my default theme and now I can't use it anymore Sad
(2012-07-13, 14:47)oldino Wrote:
(2012-07-13, 02:12)FensterB Wrote:
(2012-07-12, 15:35)xtreme25 Wrote: I tried to "install from zip" the file above but when I click install, there is no notification that the add on has been enabled and the skin still shows as broken.

**Edit**

Same here, no way to install that zip package.
Is there any directory where I can add the package manually like for skins?

Xeebo was my default theme and now I can't use it anymore Sad

Did you try to save the link directly? Did you see this post?

(2012-07-12, 18:50)gobbledigook Wrote: i got the error 'incorrect structure' then i realised the link above is not 'really' a direct link, so when using wget you don't get the right file... the below link is correct for using wget

https://ronie.googlecode.com/files/scrip...-0.0.6.zip
Hey Guys with Apple TVs.....I did not get any notifications that the script installed properly but it did. You must reboot your Apple TV to force the script to start. Once you reboot, you should be able to to install Xeebo.

Now I wish my ATV1 had more horsepower :\

Any suggestions to speed Xeebo up a bit?
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Eden (PVR support)2