• 35(current)
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon
sdk7_25: thanks for the info. It should have created directories for you. I must have introduced the bug when I updated the library exporting for the new database entries. I will work on fixing that.
Where is the log file for the amazon plugin on Openelec?
Nevermind, I found the log file and the errors I am receiving, I will make sure my plugin is updated.
Receiving this error today.

http://pastebin.com/GzFWgmDk
I was testing today, and tried two different Rental movies. Both only gave me the preview for the movie, instead of playing the actual movie. The two movies I tried were Chronicle and Toy Story 3.

Any ideas?
My Setup:
  • Zotac MAG (with SSD) + 2TB External USB
  • Logitech Harmony One + Random Chinese I/R Receiver
  • XBMC + sabnzbd + sickbeard + couchpotato
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. Hope it's helpful.

Also, for anyone else who is curious about using these videos with PsuedoTV, if you configure PsuedoTV to include Icelibrary, it also works for including the strm files generated by this excellent plugin. It still seems to have troubles with playback and locks up, but maybe it will be somthing that I can figure out.

That's about enough of my threadjacking Smile
(2012-07-02, 02:28)fatalglitch Wrote: I was testing today, and tried two different Rental movies. Both only gave me the preview for the movie, instead of playing the actual movie. The two movies I tried were Chronicle and Toy Story 3.

Any ideas?

Same thing happened to me. First time install of Amazon Prime addon and it only played the trailers for the movies I selected. Even ran into some TV shows that showed the error |
Code:
Trailer not Available
1x1 - Chappelle's Show 101

I would need logs to know what is happening. I added a fallback to the trailer if the main video isn't authorized.

You have to be a prime member and have your login information entered in the settings.
BlueCop: any idea on this log?

http://pastebin.com/GzFWgmDk
BlueCop:

I'm having the same issue with a rented movie only playing the trailer. I verified that my login is correct, and I am a prime member. Prime videos do play correctly, but not Mission Impossible III which I did rent. Here's a pastebin of my log data:

http://pastebin.com/a3D5LUrt

Thanks!
malcolm in the middle seasons 4 and 5 only show 20 episodes even though there are 22 on the website. Other shows might do this too.
Lowen SoDium: do a search for them and list the episodes. It should populate any missing episodes into your locale database after you browse to the season.

Still have to look into the other problems.
Is there anything magical you need to do to get this installed? Anything to configure or just install from the Zip file and that is it?
Nothing magical, just install the zip file then choose the addons that you would like to enable.
I have make a fresh install on xbmc eden !
And your addon can not create the library for movies and TV!
The problem has existed since the last days and have nothing to do with my xbmc install!

Regards Jan
(skatulskijean)
what error are you seeing? what do you do that causes the error to occur? can you post a log of the error!?!?
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video plug-in addon14