• 33(current)
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface
Hi,

No idea. Those file names are nothing to do with AWXi... I'd try switching to another interface and see if you get the same error. My guess atm is it's specific to you but I'll try my Windows install later on to check. This is Eden btw?
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
Yes, Eden 11.0 PVR Build with Aeon MQ3 (2.0.1) Skin.
I'm not seeing it with stock windows Eden. Does it do it with other web interfaces?
Don't have any other web interfaces aside from the default one. If it's not a AWXi issue, don't worry about it. AWXi is working fine, just wondered what the messages were for. Smile
Hello,

is there a way to remotely control the Photo playback too (+zoom), on top of video & audio ?

tx
Hi,

Currently there are no specific controls for photos. Do any of the normal controls help?

If I get time I'll try to have a look and see what is available but I think overall the picture features aren't that huge. I believe it's being worked on though.
How can I fix this banner/poster confusion? I have no images stored with my media files, they are only present on the XBMC machine via automatic scraping. And is there a way to show posters instead of banners?

Hi,

That'll be your XBMC, you've changed from banner to poster or vice versa. AWXi takes a guess at what type you are using when it loads. In your case it thinks banners. You need to either change the banners to posters or vice versa. If you look at the thumbnail in XBMC for the TV shows you'll be able to change it to the desired.

Or use logo view Smile
(2012-06-21, 22:50)Mizaki Wrote: I've added resume to the frodo branch. Let me know how it goes.

Any general thoughts on the frodo build are welcome by anyone using it (no one but me atm?). Personally I much prefer websocket notification to constant polling. Firefox seems a bit buggy with web socket for me. Anyone else get the same? Still have to poll when playing to get times sadly.

I'm using Eden so I'll give it a try when it's in Eden branch.
Or if I misunderstood what you meant, let me know.

Websockets won't get backported to Eden so it's either wait for Frodo release or you can try the nightlies Smile
(2012-07-20, 09:57)Mizaki Wrote: Hi,

That'll be your XBMC, you've changed from banner to poster or vice versa. AWXi takes a guess at what type you are using when it loads. In your case it thinks banners. You need to either change the banners to posters or vice versa. If you look at the thumbnail in XBMC for the TV shows you'll be able to change it to the desired.

Or use logo view Smile
I see. Thanks for the response. It sounds like I need to either rescrape or stop being lazy and get banner.jpg and poster.jpgs in my TV folders.

edit: maybe this will help someone in the future - my thumbnails in XBMC were all banners. I just had to go in and reselect the same banner, clear my browser's cache, and refresh AWXi to see all banners there
hi, thx for this addon

can we have genre in video section please ? only movie acces was very long for large library

++
Sadly, it's not currently available via the JSONRPC. It's been outstanding for a while but hopefully with the advanced filter work being it'll be done soon. As a work around you could make a smart playlist and use that. Also, with the next XBMC release you can limit the amount of items retrieved so large libraries won't be slow.
ha K thx
Should be up-to-date with latest JSON changes. Let me know if I've missed anything.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] AWXi - Ajax Based Web Interface3