• 35(current)
[WIP] "Breeze"
Thumbs Up 
I like your new concept! The colors and the layout. I really like it.
Especially the music play (the second picture) simple, elegant, exactly my taste.

Eddage good luck and
i look forward for new screenshots

Cheers
Nice and clean new skin, quite xperience1080 inspired, that's not a bad thing Big Grin. If you are indeed going for a clean and simple look i think you should do views where only the banner/poster/cover of the selected item is shown, which imo seems to give the most calm and thereby clean feel for the view. But im not a designer, so its just my ramblings. Whatever you decide to go with, good luck! I hope you will keep us updated as well as you have done with the original breeze Smile
I really like this skin, i should have tried this one sooner, but i didn't as i didn't really like the layout from the first post. It really surprised me to see it has been completely revamped.

There is only one thing missing for my taste. in the pause menu: a progressbar and runtime/endtime. I can't live without that so that's a showstopper for me now. But maybe you can implement it on the new breeze?
Thanks for all your work on Breeze, Eddage and good luck for the next skin. I'd only recently returned to using it after the last update and really liked the changes and vertical menu, was going to ask about a couple of things but will save them for the new skin if they're still relevant.
Posted before but...disappeared :-I

Is it possible to add other categories in the skin? Let me explain: we've got tv shows and movies, I'd like to add anime and documentary but without mixing them with movies and tvshows.

Can it be done? If yes...how?
lookin forward to it. breeze and xperience are by far my favourite skins concerning the design (apart from Nox of course Wink )
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-02, 11:51)Knight77 Wrote: Posted before but...disappeared :-I

Is it possible to add other categories in the skin? Let me explain: we've got tv shows and movies, I'd like to add anime and documentary but without mixing them with movies and tvshows.

Can it be done? If yes...how?

I have done this by using the custom buttons on the movie screen and then setting them to a specific genre
Probably me being a muppet but I cannot work out how to change view types, i click left or right but no menus so cannot change the view?
(2012-08-03, 11:48)garyi Wrote: Probably me being a muppet but I cannot work out how to change view types, i click left or right but no menus so cannot change the view?

You should see the Settings option on the top right when you press the arrows.
Take a look at the screen shots in the 1st post.

Sorry cannot get it. Can you explain it better? maybe with pics?
By the way I'm using the horizontal menu...
(2012-08-04, 11:59)Knight77 Wrote: Sorry cannot get it. Can you explain it better? maybe with pics?
By the way I'm using the horizontal menu...
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13371850/Namnl%C3%B6s.png
"I have done this by using the custom buttons on the movie screen and then setting them to a specific genre"

But then when you enter in movies you see all of them with the real movies, right?
(2012-08-05, 19:02)Knight77 Wrote: "I have done this by using the custom buttons on the movie screen and then setting them to a specific genre"

But then when you enter in movies you see all of them with the real movies, right?

I do
Is there any word on someone picking up work on Breeze?
Can anyone tell me how to avoid the images in "Ongoing TV Shows" to be stretched?
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] "Breeze"14