• 19(current)
[RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins
I wasn't talking about your request but about JSON query (bad translation for me) Tongue

TVShows is the most esay thing to do. I think that before 4:00 PM (French time) I can send you a beta release (send me your email by PM).

For seasons, I have to wait this week-end as on my test PC, I don't have multi-seasons TV Shows (only last season for each TV show) and there is no GetSeasonDetails JSON function so I will have to loop on GetSeasons JSON function result.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Smile

Sent ...

Thanx
I really dont know how to start with this script.
Where should i put the file? or the script.randomandlastitems folder?
im using aeon mq3 i id like to see the recent/random widget on my smartlists? is it possible?
Thanks for the help. Newbie on this Sad
This script have to be include by the skinner so ask to Aeon MQ3 skinner to use this script and it's properties to display smart playlists informations.

Or use an other skin like Glass, Aeon Nox 3.5 (still in developpment) or some skin of Butchabay (see his signature above) or Mudislander : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99839

Getting the following error when using Music > Songs smartplaylists and Frodo nightly. Looks to be an issue with the JSON call? Any ideas? Big Grin

Code:
00:37:36 T:9056   ERROR: Error Contents: ('artistid',)
00:37:36 T:9056   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Calvin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 619, in <module>
                                                _getAlbumsFromPlaylist()
                                              File "C:\Users\Calvin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 387, in _getAlbumsFromPlaylist
                                                _artistid = _file['artistid']
                                            KeyError: ('artistid',)
Don't use Frodo for the moment.

I will install it on my laptop for testing.

Thanks.

(2012-08-04, 16:42)Sranshaft Wrote: Getting the following error when using Music > Songs smartplaylists and Frodo nightly. Looks to be an issue with the JSON call? Any ideas? Big Grin

Are you using a nightly "XBMCSetup-20120803-ef5fd1c-master" ?
Revert to an older one. Got some other problems as well using that
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-08-04, 19:26)mikebzh44 Wrote: Don't use Frodo for the moment.

I will install it on my laptop for testing.

Thanks.

Need to use Frodo for some of the features added for the skin Im working on. Everything else works in regards to movies and episodes, its just with music that I'm getting the error.

Thanks for looking into it and for the nice script. it's exactly what i needed.

(2012-08-04, 19:33)Martijn Wrote: Are you using a nightly "XBMCSetup-20120803-ef5fd1c-master" ?
Revert to an older one. Got some other problems as well using that

No, using the build from July 20th. Thanks for the heads up though about the new build. I was just about to update.
Having a problem since upgrading skin to Aeon Nox 3.5, with a script error for randomandlastitems.py every time XBMC starts. Debug log here:

http://relayer35.com/xbmc.zip
Issue is not due to script but to filesystem :

Code:
14:47:10 T:5828    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
14:47:10 T:5828   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
14:47:10 T:5828   ERROR: Error Contents: (22, "invalid mode ('rb') or filename", 'ActivateWindow(10025,"K:\\Video Camera",return)')
14:47:10 T:4148   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir M:\Videos 4\TV\Chuck\
14:47:10 T:5828   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 607, in <module>
                                                _parse_argv()
                                              File "C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 601, in _parse_argv
                                                _getPlaylistType ();
                                              File "C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 47, in _getPlaylistType
                                                _doc = parse(xbmc.translatePath(PLAYLIST))
                                              File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\minidom.py", line 1918, in parse
                                                return expatbuilder.parse(file)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 922, in parse
                                                fp = open(file, 'rb')
                                            IOError: (22, "invalid mode ('rb') or filename", 'ActivateWindow(10025,"K:\\Video Camera",return)')
14:47:10 T:5828    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
As you can see, you have made a smart playlist for Video Camera and there is some rights problem.

Does your smart playlist can be browse within XBMC ?

(2012-08-05, 10:33)mikebzh44 Wrote: Issue is not due to script but to filesystem :

Code:
14:47:10 T:5828    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
14:47:10 T:5828   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
14:47:10 T:5828   ERROR: Error Contents: (22, "invalid mode ('rb') or filename", 'ActivateWindow(10025,"K:\\Video Camera",return)')
14:47:10 T:4148   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No (new) information was found in dir M:\Videos 4\TV\Chuck\
14:47:10 T:5828   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 607, in <module>
                                                _parse_argv()
                                              File "C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 601, in _parse_argv
                                                _getPlaylistType ();
                                              File "C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.randomandlastitems\randomandlastitems.py", line 47, in _getPlaylistType
                                                _doc = parse(xbmc.translatePath(PLAYLIST))
                                              File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\minidom.py", line 1918, in parse
                                                return expatbuilder.parse(file)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\xml\dom\expatbuilder.py", line 922, in parse
                                                fp = open(file, 'rb')
                                            IOError: (22, "invalid mode ('rb') or filename", 'ActivateWindow(10025,"K:\\Video Camera",return)')
14:47:10 T:5828    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
As you can see, you have made a smart playlist for Video Camera and there is some rights problem.

Does your smart playlist can be browse within XBMC ?

I didn't intentionally create a smart playlist for Video Camera. I added a favorite to the K:\Video Camera folder, and added that as a custom entry on the main menu. The error only happens with Aeon Nox 3.5. What can I do to delete this phantom playlist?
And you are using a widget attach to your favorite on the custom menu.

Should delete the widget.

Ask on Aeon Nox 3.5 thread Wink

Version 1.2.5 released :

- [Add] New properties TVShowThumb and TVShowFanart to get TV Show thumbnail and fanart of the episode

Playlist<method>Episode<menu>.<# of episode>.TVShowFanart = TV Show fanart for episode N°#
Playlist<method>Episode<menu>.<# of episode>.TVShowThumb = TV Show thumbnail for episode N°#

Available on Passion-XMC repository and soon on official repository.

@mikebzh: Any chance you had some time to figure out what was causing the error when using Song playlists?
@Sranshaft : I will have a look on it but it will take time as I think is due to JSON version in Frodo :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1163499

So I have to install Frodo and test my script.

• 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins1