• 13(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
(2012-08-11, 16:46)phil65 Wrote: doesn´t happen here. anyone else?
which background option did you use exactly?
background live DVD cases with playlist

OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2012-08-11, 18:15)Rififi77 Wrote:
(2012-08-11, 16:46)phil65 Wrote: doesn´t happen here. anyone else?
which background option did you use exactly?
background live DVD cases with playlist

ok, that helps. will see if that can be fixed easily.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-11, 14:28)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-11, 08:49)xytreme99 Wrote: Sorry for another question. I'm trying to select conditional weather background but when I click on it, there isn't any option to input the folder. The background path is just written as "weather". I've tried moving the conditional weather background to the skin/media/background/weather but still left with just a black background.

press up in customizer

Thanks, feel like an idiot now but I did watch the youtube help video and search online.

(2012-08-11, 17:47)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-11, 17:04)Eguchi-Harumi Wrote: For some reason Aeon can't remember viewtypes settings for "Free cable" video add-on. It keeps defaulting back to "landscape" mode. All my other add-ons can remember the viewtype i set. I want it to be in list mode or low list.

Is this a bug with Aeon or something wrong with Free Cable?

not our fault, and probably not Free Cable´s, too. viewtype selection is stored by xbmc itself.

Sorry for addressing this OT post, but if you configure Free Cable's view settings, then that "only-showing-landscape-problem" goes away.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Hi there. can i ask for a small feature request. I use Low List view for my music collection and on the right there is now always a pane that says no biography for this artist when in the root of the the library and when looking at songs it should the comment tag of the mp3 which is usually full of garbage or some warez name. can you make a toggle for this in viewtype options as i liked it the old way. and i think the library looks less cluttered
(2012-08-11, 17:00)Shinu Wrote: i reinstalled XBMC, but it doesn't any of my detect video playlists to be added to the home-screen. am i missing a script or something?

i figured it out, so thanks....i guess Confused
(2012-08-11, 20:12)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-08-11, 17:47)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-11, 17:04)Eguchi-Harumi Wrote: For some reason Aeon can't remember viewtypes settings for "Free cable" video add-on. It keeps defaulting back to "landscape" mode. All my other add-ons can remember the viewtype i set. I want it to be in list mode or low list.

Is this a bug with Aeon or something wrong with Free Cable?

not our fault, and probably not Free Cable´s, too. viewtype selection is stored by xbmc itself.

Sorry for addressing this OT post, but if you configure Free Cable's view settings, then that "only-showing-landscape-problem" goes away.

Oh, so free cable has its own settings for viewtypes saved that overrides. Didn't know that. thanks
Am I the one to have this ? Do you have it too ?

(2012-08-11, 03:44)Lockos Wrote: Hi ! I'm having two issues in tv shows :

1) When I press "i" at season level, the number of seasons is not showing up (but at tv show level it works).
You can see it on this picture :

2) When a video is launched and then I press "i" at episode level, all the info about the show appears briefly, and then disappears (but it works at tv show level and at season level) :
Here's a second screenshot :

Any thoughts ?

Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Is there any way to select "use poster.jpg for poster viewtypes"? It appears to have been replaced by "use banner.jpg for banner viewtypes" Kind of a bummer if there's no way to set it back, I did a fresh install of XBMC and now the posters for all 91 of the TV Shows I have aren't showing up. Any help is much appreciated.
After making a clean install of this excelent new version of Aeon Nox (congrats for your work guys!), I have somo issues with posters on TV Shows:

As you can see on the first image, some of the posters are missing, but when you press 'I' in order to download them, they are already there (see second image). Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you!
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2012-08-12, 11:09)Ovokx Wrote: After making a clean install of this excelent new version of Aeon Nox (congrats for your work guys!), I have somo issues with posters on TV Shows:

As you can see on the first image, some of the posters are missing, but when you press 'I' in order to download them, they are already there (see second image). Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you!

try deleting the userdata/database/textures...db file.

(2012-08-12, 10:08)LukeS7 Wrote: Is there any way to select "use poster.jpg for poster viewtypes"? It appears to have been replaced by "use banner.jpg for banner viewtypes" Kind of a bummer if there's no way to set it back, I did a fresh install of XBMC and now the posters for all 91 of the TV Shows I have aren't showing up. Any help is much appreciated.

no, "use poster.jpg for poster viewtypes" is still there. it only shows up for viewtypes which are affected by that setting.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Hi there.

I`m new the scene.

Goal:
I want to create a games button which only shows the widgets (consoles) and should do anything if I try to enter.

What have done so far:
I installed advance launcher to start my games from the widget menue.
Created a custom button: Games.
Type:none
Widgets: SNES, Genesis...

The issue:
The Problem is that the button wont display. Is that because the type is none?

Cheers.
(2012-08-12, 12:47)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 10:08)LukeS7 Wrote: Is there any way to select "use poster.jpg for poster viewtypes"? It appears to have been replaced by "use banner.jpg for banner viewtypes" Kind of a bummer if there's no way to set it back, I did a fresh install of XBMC and now the posters for all 91 of the TV Shows I have aren't showing up. Any help is much appreciated.

no, "use poster.jpg for poster viewtypes" is still there. it only shows up for viewtypes which are affected by that setting.

Thanks for the quick response. I was using the Bannerplex view and when I hit "I" to bring up the info the poster on the left half was just the resized banner. Switching to a poster viewtype and checking off the poster.jpg option worked to fix it though. Thanks! Big Grin
(2012-08-12, 15:42)lokipoki Wrote: Hi there.

I`m new the scene.

Goal:
I want to create a games button which only shows the widgets (consoles) and should do anything if I try to enter.

What have done so far:
I installed advance launcher to start my games from the widget menue.
Created a custom button: Games.
Type:none
Widgets: SNES, Genesis...

The issue:
The Problem is that the button wont display. Is that because the type is none?

Cheers.

you have to set a type. you could set type to custom and then write some senseless letters as function.
I am setting up a XMBC w/aeon nox 3.5 as a gaming machine, is there anyway to as a widget that randomly displays games in my collection?
I am using Advanced Launcher.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4