• 215(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
Do you have all the shows shown in the second screen shot in your library? Only shows in your library will show in the next aired guide.
(2012-07-26, 04:33)gcdlz Wrote: Do you have all the shows shown in the second screen shot in your library? Only shows in your library will show in the next aired guide.

No, not all of them, but that doesn't matter because we're in summer and most of those shows arent on. I'm more interested in why the layout is different, the 2nd screenshot shows squares, whereas my screenshot has huge banner size rectangles, and i have to scroll to the side whenever there are more than 3 shows in a night like Monday. The 2nd screenshot also shows TV shows which aren't on in the next week, but a few months down the line, like True Blood...
Hi guys

Just been reading through this whole thread finally got to the end of it! Im new to XBMC and im loving it and especially this skin.

I am just having a little issue and wondered if someone could lend me some advice. The movie tab on the menu is directed to my movie directory on my hard drive and finds them fine, the problem is they only appear in a list. I have changed the view i would like them to appear as in the settings menu but they still only appear in a list format.

Any ideas why it wont seem to change to what i have set? I know it states video view options which makes me think maybe the view i selected would be correct if i loaded all my films under the video menu? I want them under the Movie menu though!

Hope someone can help, thanks again
Hi all,

I had extrafanart of the performing artists showing in the background on the main menu when playing music. I'm sure something changed as for some weeks now I only have one fanart.jpg showing instead of several images from the extrafanart folder for that artist. I've been scratching my head over this for some time now. Do you guys have any idea what might have happened? As far as I can tell all the needed references/paths to the extrafanart are still correct. Any help will me appreciated. I'm using AEON MQ3 V2.01 on XBMC 11 PVR Build compiled Juli 27 2012 . Thanks.
When in TV shows with the lowlist view with banner mode selected, the TV rating (TVMA, TV14, etc.) appears over the list of shows in the lower left, this should probably move to the center section when the banner mode is selected. Is there some way I can correct this, even disabling the ratings for TV shows if that is possible.
How do I get the 3D cover art box to show?
I have labeled a movie as such: Underworld Awakening (2012) 3DBD.mkv
And there's a 3D icon bottom left of Showcase view, but I don't have the 3D cover art boxes for movies, nor standard Blu-Ray
Is there a setting I switch on?
Any chance the TV next aired will be added so it will show when browsing the TV library? The premier date for series shows, but the next aired date would be much more useful information.
Is there a way to filter 3D movies only in MQ3?
(2012-08-05, 03:30)Fennec Wrote: How do I get the 3D cover art box to show?
I have labeled a movie as such: Underworld Awakening (2012) 3DBD.mkv
And there's a 3D icon bottom left of Showcase view, but I don't have the 3D cover art boxes for movies, nor standard Blu-Ray
Is there a setting I switch on?

You're on the right track, but you want ".3dbd" not just "3dbd" in the filename. That "." is important. So, for instance, Avatar would be "Avatar (2011).3dbd.mkv"

(2012-08-06, 12:43)Fennec Wrote: Is there a way to filter 3D movies only in MQ3?

You can build a custom playlist. Just set the field "File contains" to 3dbd, and you're all set.

Hello, can someone help me?

In MQ3 in every view angles of posters are rounded, like this.

What should I edit to make them straight? Like in Confluence.

Thank you.
I'm using MQ4 on all but one of my machines which I haven't upgraded yet and may not because my wife does most of the viewing on that set and she hates it when I change things. Big Grin Here's the problem I have and it's been continuous since I installed but I've forgotten about it.

When I'm on the Movies menu item, the Recently Added widget shows my recently added movies but doesn't show a thumb. The thumb works for recently added TV Shows and Music, but it's never worked for movies. Any ideas?
I have loaded some of my roms into xbmc with this skin, and when I click on the games tab (on the main menu) it brings me to a list of my games, but when I click one of them it just loads the emulator but doesn't load the game. Is this the normal operation? Or is there something I can do to fix this?
(2012-08-12, 22:50)clubwerks Wrote: I'm using MQ4 on all but one of my machines which I haven't upgraded yet and may not because my wife does most of the viewing on that set and she hates it when I change things. Big Grin Here's the problem I have and it's been continuous since I installed but I've forgotten about it.

When I'm on the Movies menu item, the Recently Added widget shows my recently added movies but doesn't show a thumb. The thumb works for recently added TV Shows and Music, but it's never worked for movies. Any ideas?

Nobody has any idea huh? I actually have this problem on two machines with MQ3. Recently Added thumbs on movies don't show.
(2012-07-24, 18:04)foxxiee Wrote: could someone tell me why my next aired looks like this?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and not like this?

I'm using Aeon MQ3, and that's a screenshot from Aeon MQ3 Sad.

thanks!

I have the same problem. Any ideas?

Couple more questions...hopefully somebody can help me out.

1. Whenever I watch a tv show it starts over as soon as it ends. I would prefer if it just ended and went back to the previous menu if possible. Is there any setting to change this?

2. Is there any way to set all my menus to always be low list? I can't find a way to set (or change) the default and it is a pain to change it every time I go into a menu.
  • 215(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 322