• 47(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
(2012-08-13, 01:31)Tolriq Wrote: How many have already switch to post 8th august builds ?

I haven´t, but I will as soon as I get Win8.
Hi tolriq

I've tried emailing you about the beta not working and trying to send my logs but I keep getting it bounced back saying it can't be delivered

Any ideas why?

Thanks scalda
Without the bounce message I can't Smile

(preferably in PM :p)
(2012-08-13, 01:31)Tolriq Wrote: Important question to Frodo users Smile

At what rate do you update your installation ?

How many have already switch to post 8th august builds ?

XBMC (12.0-ALPHA5 Git:20120811-238ffd2), Platform: Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, 3.2.0-23-generic-pae i686). Built on Aug 11 2012
(2012-08-07, 22:59)Tolriq Wrote: And for users having sync problems are you using Raspberry Pi ?

I'm having issues with sync (not working at all) in Raspberry Pi. Is it a known issue?
I've been using Yatse connected to XBMC on a Windowser laptop without any problems.

Thanks
(2012-08-13, 01:31)Tolriq Wrote: Important question to Frodo users Smile

At what rate do you update your installation ?

How many have already switch to post 8th august builds ?

I personally haven't updated since the end of the June cycle. Everything (at least AE wise) was working so I didn't bother with updating. With all of the new changes breaking parts of AE, I wont be updating for some time.
(2012-08-13, 18:25)brunombsilva Wrote:
(2012-08-07, 22:59)Tolriq Wrote: And for users having sync problems are you using Raspberry Pi ?

I'm having issues with sync (not working at all) in Raspberry Pi. Is it a known issue?
I've been using Yatse connected to XBMC on a Windowser laptop without any problems.

Thanks

It seems RPI is very very slow at bug json answering. The new 2.4.0 have larger timeouts it will perhaps works better, if not there's a new debug option in advanced settings that generate a full log on your sdcard (/android/data/org.leetzone..../files/debug.log).

Please send it back to me.
Since updating to YATSE 2.4.0 I can access my video and music library using an apple tv2 Nod Great work.

Some questions/requests:

How do I play a whole music album? Selecting a song plays that song, which is unusual behaviour somehow, since xbmc will play always the whole album when choosing a song. It will add the album to the now playing list and start playback with the song you chose.

Which leads to my second question/request: Either the now playing list is not available on the remote or I can't find it. To be more precisely, how can I find out, what song will be on next (and play that one)?

I have many albums called "greatest hits". All songs from albums called "greatest hits" will show up at every artist. Choose an artist with a "greatest hits" album, then choose the "greatest hits" album and I get a list of every song of every artist with a "greatest hits" album. Expected behaviour would of course be that I get a list of the songs of that particular album.

Would it be possible to define a "start" view for the music section? Currently when I choose music it will give me a list of all my albums. I'd prefer to start with a list of the artists.

I'd love to have a shortcut to go back to the home screen of the remote, the remote part or now playing from any view I'm in. Like a home button or something like that. In the official remote hitting the second button button on the bottom of my phone (don't know what it's called) will give me some options.

Keep up the great work, cheers.
Some answers Smile

To play a whole album long press it then choose play. You can also swipe to the left the album to direct play or to right to queue it (not very precise at the moment but will improve in future release).

For the moment there's not yet the currently playing playlist, this will come soon.

For the albums I currently have some limitations with how Xbmc implements compilations for my collection, Json will send me 1 different album per artists leadings to tons of same albums, for the moment I trick the system with group by on the album name to correct this for my collection, even if it's not the best way it's for the moment the only way for my collection and well even if I try to please all the users, the main goal is that Yatse fills my needs Smile
But I hope to find better ways with Frodo. (Without retaging all my collection)

The start view for Music is on todo, 2.4.0 was published a little earlier to correct some UTF problems and timeouts on low end machines.

The top left icon in every screen but home send you to home. And in most screens you have a direct access to now playing too.

And if possible for users who download and use Yatse please rate it on Play Store Smile
(2012-08-13, 18:38)Tolriq Wrote: It seems RPI is very very slow at bug json answering. The new 2.4.0 have larger timeouts it will perhaps works better, if not there's a new debug option in advanced settings that generate a full log on your sdcard (/android/data/org.leetzone..../files/debug.log).

Please send it back to me.

I've watched the logs and found

Code:
2012-08-13 21:28:42.931 Verbose/WidgetUpdateService: Service.onStartCommand@438: onStart
2012-08-13 21:28:42.933 Verbose/WidgetUpdateService: Thread.run@856: Thread started
2012-08-13 21:28:42.943 Verbose/JsonRpc: e.a@101: Request : [{"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Player.GetActivePlayers"},{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Application.GetProperties","params":{"properties":["volume","muted"]}}]
2012-08-13 21:28:42.949 Error/JsonRPC: e.a@101: Error parsing

Using a chrome extension I trying replicating the request, and got Status:415 Unsupported Media Type with an empty response.
By sending a header "content-type: application/json", I was able to get a valid response : Status:200 OK
Code:
[ {"id":0,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":[]},{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":{"muted":false,"volume":100}} ]

Are you sending this header in your requests? I know that maybe this a RPi-only issue, but if the solution could as simple as that...

Thanks
you miss the next line in logs Smile
and yes i set the headers the problem is more that json seems to stop responding during the sync requests.
what about an option to go straight to the remote as mentioned previously? everytime now it comes up with the homepage and then I have to hit remote which is quite inconvenient when I have to switch quick to lower the volume so the wife doesn't complain.

also, as mentioned previously, any ideas on the starter? it doesn't work at all now although it is loaded. i just keep getting error sending WOL now.
Hi tolriq,

I just updated to the latest market version.

The high rez banners look amazing, however the app keeps crashing in banner view in tv shows. Gridview is fine, no crashes. In banner view, after a few seconds it crashes every time (out of memory??). You might have gotten a few crash reports from me in emails.

Regarding the error of wrong pics displayed, I can no longer reproduce it in neither movies or tv shows.

Thanks
robl45, I was having issues with the starter too, for some reason it only wanted to work on port 12 for me..

But on a related note, I still have issue with it starting xbmc behind some system windows/start bar! sometimes its fine, others its not.. havent found a pattern tho
Originally it worked at least, now nothing
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24