• 14(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
(2012-08-13, 08:07)dscraw4d Wrote: I am setting up a XMBC w/aeon nox 3.5 as a gaming machine, is there anyway to as a widget that randomly displays games in my collection?
I am using Advanced Launcher.

no.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hi there again.

Still newbie in XBMC Smile

If I switch to:

Movies
Showcase
Viewtype settings
4 thumbs

How do I change those four thumbs with Ember or manually.

Cheers.
(2012-08-13, 14:49)lokipoki Wrote: Hi there again.

If I switch to:

Movies
Showcase
Viewtype settings
4 thumbs

Cheers.

xbmc will refresh after 24hrs or alternatively delete textures database for instant 'rebuild' of thumbs
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2012-08-13, 15:35)leepenny Wrote:

If I switch to:

Movies
Showcase
Viewtype settings
4 thumbs

Cheers.

xbmc will refresh after 24hrs or alternatively delete textures database for instant 'rebuild' of thumbs

Sorry but as a newbie I have no idea what you mean...

(2012-08-13, 15:59)lokipoki Wrote:
(2012-08-13, 15:35)leepenny Wrote:

If I switch to:

Movies
Showcase
Viewtype settings
4 thumbs

Cheers.

Ok - do you have 4 thumbnail pictures for each movie?
If not you can use artwork downloader plugin or Ember
You can find info on how to use ember with a simple google search
I maybe misread your post thinking you wanted to change the thumbnails you already have - if so , sorry - didnt mean to throw you
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Well ok then.. I will have to write my own, where can I get a sample widget template?

(2012-08-13, 14:01)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-13, 08:07)dscraw4d Wrote: I am setting up a XMBC w/aeon nox 3.5 as a gaming machine, is there anyway to as a widget that randomly displays games in my collection?

no.

(2012-08-13, 20:59)dscraw4d Wrote: Well ok then.. I will have to write my own, where can I get a sample widget template?

(2012-08-13, 14:01)phil65 Wrote:

no.

first of all you need to write a script which supplies the needed information.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-08-12, 12:47)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 11:09)Ovokx Wrote: After making a clean install of this excelent new version of Aeon Nox (congrats for your work guys!), I have somo issues with posters on TV Shows:

As you can see on the first image, some of the posters are missing, but when you press 'I' in order to download them, they are already there (see second image). Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you!

try deleting the userdata/database/textures...db file.

It didn't work Sad
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2012-08-13, 23:06)Ovokx Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 12:47)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 11:09)Ovokx Wrote: After making a clean install of this excelent new version of Aeon Nox (congrats for your work guys!), I have somo issues with posters on TV Shows:

As you can see on the first image, some of the posters are missing, but when you press 'I' in order to download them, they are already there (see second image). Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you!

try deleting the userdata/database/textures...db file.

It didn't work Sad

poster.jpg option enabled? (in media menu)
(2012-08-13, 18:54)leepenny Wrote:
(2012-08-13, 15:59)lokipoki Wrote:
(2012-08-13, 15:35)leepenny Wrote: xbmc will refresh after 24hrs or alternatively delete textures database for instant 'rebuild' of thumbs

Ok - do you have 4 thumbnail pictures for each movie?
If not you can use artwork downloader plugin or Ember
You can find info on how to use ember with a simple google search
I maybe misread your post thinking you wanted to change the thumbnails you already have - if so , sorry - didnt mean to throw you

Ok.

I have 2 movies (for testing purposes) in my libary. One of them I used ember which created the subfolder extrathumb.But XBMC seems to use the folder extrafanart folder for those 4 thumbs. The other movie has no subfolder at all. Only a poster.jpg XBMC is still showing 4 thumbs.

My question:

How does the structure for those 4 thumbs look like? And how do I update my libary when I changed the extrathumb folder to see my result?
Video 
I have two issues:

01) How can I get Weather to look like this?

02) This next one isn't particular to Aeon, as it happens with any skin, but I thought someone might know the answer. The last two episodes of Common Law don't show up in TV Shows, but they are listed in Files. I've tried renaming them (even though they were named with same syntax as all the others), "Clean Library", removing them and then another Clean Library and then return them, as well as "Scan for New Content" several times. Also created nfo files for each that contain only the show link such as Common Law s01e11 720p x264.nfo

Thank you.

Ken
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2012-08-14, 02:39)CaptainKen Wrote: I have two issues:

01) How can I get Weather to look like this?

02) This next one isn't particular to Aeon, as it happens with any skin, but I thought someone might know the answer. The last two episodes of Common Law don't show up in TV Shows, but they are listed in Files. I've tried renaming them (even though they were named with same syntax as all the others), "Clean Library", removing them and then another Clean Library and then return them, as well as "Scan for New Content" several times. Also created nfo files for each that contain only the show link such as Common Law s01e11 720p x264.nfo

Thank you.

Ken

normal weather widget + google weather widget (needs weather.google addon from passion xbmc)
Thank you for the quick reply!

1) I've downloaded the weather.google addon from passion xbmc. After installing and configuring it I can't figure out what setting I'm missing to the get the look as explained previously. Actually I should be more specific as I'm most interested in is the 5-day forecast appearing in the top portion of the screen such as what is show here. Note that 5-day forecast look does show up in the Weather, "Main Menu Customizers" screen but not in the actual weather screen.

2) This is what Weather Info, Default looks like

3) This is what Weather Info, Extended looks like shown with missing info

4) How do I get the 5-day forecast to appear when Weather menu item has the focus, rather than by clicking on it?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
choose widget --> default weather
(2012-08-14, 02:39)CaptainKen Wrote: 02) This next one isn't particular to Aeon, as it happens with any skin, but I thought someone might know the answer. The last two episodes of Common Law don't show up in TV Shows, but they are listed in Files. I've tried renaming them (even though they were named with same syntax as all the others), "Clean Library", removing them and then another Clean Library and then return them, as well as "Scan for New Content" several times. Also created nfo files for each that contain only the show link such as Common Law s01e11 720p x264.nfo

Thank you.

Ken

If it isn't scanning but shows in files, then there's something wrong with the way you named it. I know you are saying that it's in the same convention, but that's the only time I've ever encountered that problem.

One trick you can try is download ember and see if ember recognises it. Ember will create the .nfo files etc. I've never had XBMC have an issue with anything I've passed through ember.

Remove the .nfo files before you do.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4