• 14(current)
WIP Avalon
Hey! you got the trailer window to work! excellent job reazorFX! Nod

I noticed u don't have an official icon for the skin, so i put one together that u can use (at least temporarily till u get a better one). hope u like it. Smile

(2012-08-12, 09:18)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 22:14)nemulate Wrote: Thanks again for such a great skin Big Grin

One small request for video view can you make the thumbnail a dvd cover shape rather than a cd cover case please?

Cheers

merci Big Grin, i make a option to activate cover case, dvd case, ...

Cheers

Thank you, looking forward to seeing it in a future update Big Grin
(2012-08-14, 22:14)Shinu Wrote: Hey! you got the trailer window to work! excellent job reazorFX! Nod

I noticed u don't have an official icon for the skin, so i put one together that u can use (at least temporarily till u get a better one). hope u like it. Smile

Amazing! thx man ist my new icon !! Cool I´ll include it on 0.2.4. It would be great if you can make a fanart for Avalon? Angel
Now Avalon supported trailer with small OSD for Play/Pause, Stop and Fullscreen. In the Info-Tab is a red or green Trailer-LED.
And now we got a new Icon for Avalon (by ShinuTongue)

cheers
(2012-08-15, 07:41)reazorFX Wrote: Amazing! thx man ist my new icon !! Cool I´ll include it on 0.2.4. It would be great if you can make a fanart for Avalon? Angel

sure, i can see what i can do. but what exactly do u mean by a skin fanart?

(2012-08-15, 17:23)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-08-15, 07:41)reazorFX Wrote: Amazing! thx man ist my new icon !! Cool I´ll include it on 0.2.4. It would be great if you can make a fanart for Avalon? Angel

sure, i can see what i can do. but what exactly do u mean by a skin fanart?

the fanart will show when you select the skin or chance to an other... It would be nice if it looks like the icon.

like this in the background.

oh i see. i'll dish something up. Smile
Sorry for taking so long. I put together 4 images for u to choose from. Tell me if u want anything changed. Smile

Good job. I think the last one is the best. Smile
(2012-08-18, 12:50)Japaja Wrote: Good job. I think the last one is the best. Smile

thx i like that one too. Smile
Great. THX man!

My favourite is also the last one. I´ll include it Nod
Greetings!

Since i was testing ur skin (looking cool btw), and it was completely confusing in english (since i have spanish version here), i translated the strings to my language and it's working 100% now. I hope u don't mind, and i place them here for u to use if u wish.
Cheers!

Spanish Strings:
http://netload.in/dateiv61UDt1ylT/strings.xml.htm
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
reazor I'm really enjoying using this skin. Even with only one viewtype available, the list view looks better than all other skins list views and is great for scrolling through large video libraries.

It's the default skin for my kids profile in XBMC.
I installed this WIP skin not too long ago, and really enjoy the sleekness of it alot. One thing has come to mind that is not really intuitive, and thats the "New Movies" pane even when I have the TV Shows selected. It would (imo) make more sense if it switches to "Recent tv shows"?

If this has been suggested (and voted against for) before, then I'll hold my peace, but it would be a nice way to quickly start new episodes right from the main menu Smile
Hi dudes,

was slightly less on xbmc.org. But I am hard working on a MUSIC OSD.

(2012-08-19, 14:37)vicmanpergar Wrote: Greetings!

Since i was testing ur skin (looking cool btw), and it was completely confusing in english (since i have spanish version here), i translated the strings to my language and it's working 100% now. I hope u don't mind, and i place them here for u to use if u wish.
Cheers!

Spanish Strings:
http://netload.in/dateiv61UDt1ylT/strings.xml.htm

THX man! I`ll include it on Avalon 0.2.6 Big Grin

(2012-08-20, 07:42)Kokonutcreme Wrote: reazor I'm really enjoying using this skin. Even with only one viewtype available, the list view looks better than all other skins list views and is great for scrolling through large video libraries.

It's the default skin for my kids profile in XBMC.

merci beaucoup. Big GrinBlush
(2012-08-21, 15:04)Warstomper Wrote: I installed this WIP skin not too long ago, and really enjoy the sleekness of it alot. One thing has come to mind that is not really intuitive, and thats the "New Movies" pane even when I have the TV Shows selected. It would (imo) make more sense if it switches to "Recent tv shows"?

If this has been suggested (and voted against for) before, then I'll hold my peace, but it would be a nice way to quickly start new episodes right from the main menu Smile

merci and it´s on my ToDo List.Nod

before I forget

The MUSIC OSD it will open when a song will start to play. Press Back you are on the list view.

it´s not finish! but here a small previeve:

cheers
On the right panel i will include some button like search artist on youtube....

greetz reazorFX
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20