• 33(current)
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)
My dumbness is visible here.
Where do I place the zip file in my pi?
(2012-08-19, 02:57)bittihuduga Wrote: My dumbness is visible here.
Where do I place the zip file in my pi?

unzip it and read the readme
(2012-08-18, 22:30)spanktastic2120 Wrote:
(2012-08-18, 12:44)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2012-08-18, 09:11)angrycamel Wrote: I'm sorry but I do not know how to deal with non-english characters so I will not be able to help you.

too bad.
there are a few thousand xbmc users in israel that will love this feature.
it does recognize the folders but cant match it for some reason.
any idea how i can start to investigate? it is really important
thanks

well since you have to specify the folder because it wont take root folders try to find a plugin or folder that has a structure similar to "plugin://[english folder name]/[hebrew folder name]" then you can just specify the english name and recursion and see if it matches anything then. with the error youre getting manual archiving will not fix it.

thanks for your reply
but the plugin:// isnt it for the plugin name? and the subfolder is for the folders?
the plugin:// is working ok. the problem is with the subfolders.

let me ask somthing else.
can i maybe give a direct link?
meaning specify the plugin but instead of giving it its hebrew names subfolder, give it's direct url in it?
i dont care about the archiving or info from thetvdb. i just want to stream everything under a certain subfolder
(2012-08-19, 08:31)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2012-08-18, 22:30)spanktastic2120 Wrote:
(2012-08-18, 12:44)EZ1976 Wrote: too bad.
there are a few thousand xbmc users in israel that will love this feature.
it does recognize the folders but cant match it for some reason.
any idea how i can start to investigate? it is really important
thanks

well since you have to specify the folder because it wont take root folders try to find a plugin or folder that has a structure similar to "plugin://[english folder name]/[hebrew folder name]" then you can just specify the english name and recursion and see if it matches anything then. with the error youre getting manual archiving will not fix it.

thanks for your reply
but the plugin:// isnt it for the plugin name? and the subfolder is for the folders?

meaning specify the plugin but instead of giving it its hebrew names subfolder, give it's direct url in it?
i dont care about the archiving or info from thetvdb. i just want to stream everything under a certain subfolder

i think you misunderstood. i was suggestiong something like this:

Code:
<HebrewTelevision path="plugin://plugin.video.hebrew.television" recursive="true">
<subfolder name="videos" type="episodes">
</subfolder>
</HebrewTelevision>

it would then search for everything it can under the path HebrewTelevision/Videos, then everything youre passing to it in the xml is in english, and if it STILL cant find any folders with hebrew characters in the name then it almost definitely doesnt support hebrew. im not a coder and i dont know anything about java's character encoding support ive just been using this tool for a while. i know there are some characters you simply cannot use as a source in the config file like colons (:) and ampersands (&) and the way ive gotten around this is by setting regex_name="true" in either the source tag or the subfolder tag and replacing them with periods (.) which in regular expression means "match any single character." but if MyLibrary comes across a folder that contains ampersands or colons while it is recursively searching it parses them just fine (usually it has trouble looking up the name of the show though but you said you didnt care about that). so try doing something similar, play around with it, and post your results. best of luck.
need some help here.
i have below in my config.xml
<icefilms path="plugin://plugin.video.icefilms" recursive="true" regex_name="true">
<subfolder name="TV Shows/A-Z Directories/T/The Big Bang Theory (2007)" type="tvshow" max_videos="10" />
</icefilms>
the script runs and stops without any message

pi@raspbmc:~/XBMC.MyLibrary-1.3.2$ sudo java -jar "/home/pi/XBMC.MyLibrary-1.3.2/dist/XBMC.MyLibrary.jar" "/home/pi/XBMC.MyLibrary-1.3.2/"
08/19/2012 02:31:46 PM UNKNOWN Starting XBMC.MyLibrary, v1.3.1
08/19/2012 02:31:46 PM UNKNOWN Base program dir = /home/pi/XBMC.MyLibrary-1.3.2/
08/19/2012 02:31:46 PM INFO Init... Single instance = true
08/19/2012 02:31:46 PM INFO Init... Initializing SQLite database at: /home/pi/XBMC.MyLibrary-1.3.2//res/ArchivedFiles.db
08/19/2012 02:33:01 PM INFO Init... Initializing SQLite database at: /home/pi/XBMC.MyLibrary-1.3.2//res/QueuedMetaDataChanges.db
08/19/2012 02:33:10 PM INFO Init... Initializing SQLite database at: /home/pi/XBMC.MyLibrary-1.3.2//res/scraper.db
pi@raspbmc:~/XBMC.MyLibrary-1.3.2$
(2012-08-19, 16:36)bittihuduga Wrote: type="tvshow"

Change this to "episodes" then close out the subfolder "</subfolder>". It could be a missing character, or a number of other things too. I tried copy and pasting from other filters and it does nothing. I think you may have a problem with this even if it does scrape the info, since IceFilms has more than one link to the videos, when you click on the episode it might ask which link or might not link at all.

thanks spyder but the suggested change did not help. same results
(2012-08-19, 00:42)spyder Wrote: Is it possible to have 2 different plugin scrapers in the same xml file, if so how? I tried making a Crackle2 filter and added it to the top of the config file and get an error(tried copying and pasting hulu filter with changes). Has anyone made any other filters for other plugins, I'm sure these would be universal so that anyone could use them.
Well, I figured out how to have more than one filter in the xml. I got a Crackle2 plugin scraper working, however it only plays the movie for a second(I'm guessing this the plugin itself though).
(2012-08-19, 18:13)bittihuduga Wrote: thanks spyder but the suggested change did not help. same results
I'm guessing it has to do with the multiple sources, it won't see the strm until it goes into a provider subfolder. Does anyone know of a way for this to auto scrape the top choice for multiple sources? Or even a preferred link over others no matter where it is in the list?
from your answer i presume, none of them here is using MyLibrary for icefilms tv shows
(2012-08-19, 10:51)spanktastic2120 Wrote:
(2012-08-19, 08:31)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2012-08-18, 22:30)spanktastic2120 Wrote: well since you have to specify the folder because it wont take root folders try to find a plugin or folder that has a structure similar to "plugin://[english folder name]/[hebrew folder name]" then you can just specify the english name and recursion and see if it matches anything then. with the error youre getting manual archiving will not fix it.

thanks for your reply

i think you misunderstood. i was suggestiong something like this:

Code:
<HebrewTelevision path="plugin://plugin.video.hebrew.television" recursive="true">
<subfolder name="videos" type="episodes">
</subfolder>
</HebrewTelevision>

it would then search for everything it can under the path HebrewTelevision/Videos, then everything youre passing to it in the xml is in english, and if it STILL cant find any folders with hebrew characters in the name then it almost definitely doesnt support hebrew. im not a coder and i dont know anything about java's character encoding support ive just been using this tool for a while. i know there are some characters you simply cannot use as a source in the config file like colons (Smile and ampersands (&) and the way ive gotten around this is by setting regex_name="true" in either the source tag or the subfolder tag and replacing them with periods (.) which in regular expression means "match any single character." but if MyLibrary comes across a folder that contains ampersands or colons while it is recursively searching it parses them just fine (usually it has trouble looking up the name of the show though but you said you didnt care about that). so try doing something similar, play around with it, and post your results. best of luck.

first of all thanks for your effort helping me Smile
there is under the hebrew plugin a folder with an english title (young)
but the subfolders are in hebrew. so what happened is that it did find the"young" subfolder but all other folders in hebrew where not searched.
so i am guessing it doesnt support non-english characters and that is a big shame for me.
i will have a friend of mine try and see if he can add hebrew support.
i will let you know if i find anything Smile
I have a question about combining episodes in my main library (ripped) with those purchased from Amazon. For example, I have Friends with most of the episodes from most seasons ripped from DVD, but I purchased an episode from Amazon. MyLibrary picks up the strm file properly, but it doesn't get added to the library under "Friends" where it should. Any advice on how to do this?

I hope this hasn't be covered before, but it's hard to search for. Thanks for the help!
Has anyone had a chance to try out the latest features? I'd like to hear if it's working correctly for you or if it needs tweaking while my head is still in it. Thanks!

Here are the posts in case they were missed:

Integrating with XBMC through the JSON-RPC interface?

Try the JSON-RPC Browser

I have not, but I can think of some places where they'd both come in very handy. I'll try them out tonight or tomorrow and give you some feedback.
Thanks. It will really help while it's fresh in my mind since I'm switching gears to a new project now.
Integrating with XBMC through the JSON-RPC interface?

Try the JSON-RPC Browser

• 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC.MyLibrary - Scan any source to the library (Hulu/Netflix/Plugins)10