• 66(current)
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
(2012-09-03, 09:04)Joker4life Wrote: That sucks I really like what DVDFab Virtual drive offers in terms of features, 18 drive emulations and miniso support compared to just 8 drives and no miniso support. I prefer it because of all the miniso files created by dvdfab ripped movies in folder structure. When hard subs, or playlist get screwed up I rely on the miniso and TMT5 to play it back correctly. DVDFab Virtual drive is also free.

The only thing that sucks is your attitude.

You can't expect others to solve all your problems for you, grow up and make an effort yourself.

I know how to get it to work with DVDFab Virtual Drive, I tried I brand new thing called search engine and it took about 1 minute to find the solution.
(2012-09-04, 09:59)Skank Wrote: Bluray,

Im again trying with powerdvd :p
my ISO dont work

Whats wrong?
My E drive is my virtual clone drive

Download the playercorefactory and playiso files below, and save both files in "C:\Users\Monty\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata" folder.....

1. Playercorefactory.xml

2. PlayISO.bat

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-09-05, 04:33)baoequnh Wrote: well i read the guide to get this working and had some issues.
ImageImageImage
What issue? Your images are not showing either.....

HELLO

i want to play my 3D blueray in external player ( tmt5 ) all of the 3d blueray movies i have in ISO files, but i also have DVD movies and bluray movies in ISO that i want to play with XBMC player, how can i do it ?

thanks
I really think that video tutorial would be necessary for this thread. Explanation on crucial things such as how to write code and so on. If any other user besides bluray could do that it would be greatly appreciated. And bluray you are doing an excellent job with all the help here.
(2012-09-05, 03:46)bluray Wrote:
(2012-09-04, 09:59)Skank Wrote: Bluray,

Im again trying with powerdvd :p
my ISO dont work

Whats wrong?
My E drive is my virtual clone drive

Download the playercorefactory and playiso files below, and save both files in "C:\Users\Monty\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata" folder.....

1. Playercorefactory.xml

2. PlayISO.bat
Skank, how are the codes?

(2012-09-05, 09:20)ntk1 Wrote: HELLO

i want to play my 3D blueray in external player ( tmt5 ) all of the 3d blueray movies i have in ISO files, but i also have DVD movies and bluray movies in ISO that i want to play with XBMC player, how can i do it ?

thanks
You can try the codes below, and need to enter the correct user where "xxxx"-

Playercorefactory.xml:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="ISO_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}" </args>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO -->
<rule filetypes="iso" filename=".*_3dbd.*" player="ISO_Player"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>
---------------------------------------
PlayISO.bat:

@echo off
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe" O:

Well they work Smile thx a lot..
I slightly adjusted them to work with mpc-hc
They work now too... Even iso...

I switched from powerdvd to mpc-hc cause the remote didnt work with powerdvd and in mpc i can set the keys..
Also powerdvd isnt that userfriendly, sometimes it jumped back to xbmc with no reason and not paunching in fullscreen, although i've set in option it should stay on top and always launch fullscreen but he didnt do that..

So using mpc now and working
2 minor things im seeking out now...

1. Although ive set in rules no player for mkv... So he should use the dvdplayer from xbmc, the mkv sometimes launches with xbmc dvdplayer (which is the right one) and sometimes it launches with mpc
Dunno why he do this...
2. Although im not using powerdvd but it is installed, when i launch an iso.. Mpc starts the movie, when i stop it... Image is still mounted.. But then it comes, when i launch it again, mpc doesnt do a thing, it only starts but doesnt play. But powerdvd brings up a screen to resume or start from zero... Wtf powerdvd?
I could just delete powerdvd but i need it for this one bluray demo with menu..
I have read about getting XBMC to load an external Blu Ray software to watch Blu Rays. I don't necessary want it to auto load once the DVD is inserted by which the descriptions make it sound like it does. The other option they say is that you can use the Command menu - C, to select 'play with...' or similar. This last bit isn't very friend for the missus or others using the media centre.

Can I add a custom menu to the home screen like I have done to point at a Radio add on, but call it something like 'Play Blu Ray' and have this load up PowerDVD and the 'Play DVD' function play normal inserted DVD's within XBMC? Or is this a step too far?
(2012-09-05, 19:54)Skank Wrote: Well they work Smile thx a lot..
I slightly adjusted them to work with mpc-hc
They work now too... Even iso...

I switched from powerdvd to mpc-hc cause the remote didnt work with powerdvd and in mpc i can set the keys..
Also powerdvd isnt that userfriendly, sometimes it jumped back to xbmc with no reason and not paunching in fullscreen, although i've set in option it should stay on top and always launch fullscreen but he didnt do that..
I'm glad that you are finally got it to work.....Nod

(2012-09-05, 19:54)Skank Wrote: So using mpc now and working
2 minor things im seeking out now...

1. Although ive set in rules no player for mkv... So he should use the dvdplayer from xbmc, the mkv sometimes launches with xbmc dvdplayer (which is the right one) and sometimes it launches with mpc
Dunno why he do this...
2. Although im not using powerdvd but it is installed, when i launch an iso.. Mpc starts the movie, when i stop it... Image is still mounted.. But then it comes, when i launch it again, mpc doesnt do a thing, it only starts but doesnt play. But powerdvd brings up a screen to resume or start from zero... Wtf powerdvd?
I could just delete powerdvd but i need it for this one bluray demo with menu..
You can set "AutoPlay" in Windows7 Control Panel/Hardware and Sound/AutoPlay to "Take No Action" as shown in my screen shot below. It'll stop un-wanted player from playing the same blu-ray file.....

Thx will try that...
Any idea for point 1? Why xbmc choses the right one (xbmc player) and then the universal one(mpc) the other time for mkv?
(2012-09-05, 21:31)Skank Wrote: Thx will try that...
Any idea for point 1? Why xbmc choses the right one (xbmc player) and then the universal one(mpc) the other time for mkv?
Can you post your latest playercorefactory codes in here?

Hello XBMC users, and I am back in the fold.

The last time i was playing with this software was with the original xbox, and have been playing with dlna servers for the past few years without success.

I have to say congrats to all the hard working programmers out there who developed XBMC to its current state. I am in almost heaven, being able to bit-stream and play full blu ray rips, almost has me in heaven. If i can figure out how to get my torrents added to the library without ruining my seeds and being able to play Blu ray ISO's without a problem it would be pure bliss.

BUT

I need help, after sifting through almost 30 pages on this particular thread,my head started to throb and i am still kind of lost on how to get my blu ray iso's playing properly.

So far to date the xbmc can play everything i want but I see you need an external player to get Blu Ray Iso's playing. But i am also having a problem the my wmc starts up at the same time also which is pain.

Hardware

quad core
dx975bx2
2gb ram
150gb
HD 6450

I have a trial copy of TMT.

Can i get some direction please.

All I want to do is to have blu ray ISO's play with bit streaming.
I want xbmc to handle everything else by default.

cheers
deaerator
@deaerator,
Welcome to the forum....! You can try the codes below, and need to enter the correct user where "xxxx"-

Playercorefactory.xml:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="ISO_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}" </args>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO -->
<rule filenames="iso" filetypes="iso" player="ISO_Player"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>
---------------------------------------
PlayISO.bat:

@echo off
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe" O:

You have to configure audio/video in TMT5 as shown below-

(2012-09-06, 04:16)Pearl461 Wrote: 3. Download- XBMC 11.0 (you'll enjoy all the latest options)ImageImageImage
We're using XBMC 11.0 with external player, and we know what it can do. Your images are corrupted....

Ok i have one last question, I decided to switch to tmt more as a backup player....i am deciding to play everything in xbmc. With that said how would I go about making it so in the context menu in xbmc, tmt can be selected, but its not the default player, i want to keep xbmc default...

And could I also do this for the play disc feature as well? I am unsure of the limitations of play disc.

Thanks.
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup13