• 235(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
HenryFord, thanks for reporting back. I've already submitted a 'fix' for this to be reviewed. (when people have stuff listed in sb but its not really valid anymore.. thus rescan/nightly update hasnt ran to prune it out).
(2012-09-06, 15:58)thezoggy Wrote: HenryFord, thanks for reporting back. I've already submitted a 'fix' for this to be reviewed. (when people have stuff listed in sb but its not really valid anymore.. thus rescan/nightly update hasnt ran to prune it out).

Thezoggy, thanks for your work! That's a huge, awesome looking change log, can't wait!
Is it possible to prevent NZB downloads that do not include PAR2 files from within Sickbeard? I'm having trouble with corrupt content that cannot be repaired due to missing parity files.
XBMC 10.1 | Constellation | Windows 7 Home Premium
Dell m1330 | Core2Duo 2.66Ghz | 3GB RAM | 2 TB Network Storage
(2012-09-07, 05:02)DaPhatty Wrote: Is it possible to prevent NZB downloads that do not include PAR2 files from within Sickbeard? I'm having trouble with corrupt content that cannot be repaired due to missing parity files.

change provider order. dont use p2p providers (newzbin / torrents / nzbmatrix)
(2012-09-06, 16:42)Wintersdark Wrote:
(2012-09-06, 15:58)thezoggy Wrote: HenryFord, thanks for reporting back. I've already submitted a 'fix' for this to be reviewed. (when people have stuff listed in sb but its not really valid anymore.. thus rescan/nightly update hasnt ran to prune it out).

Thezoggy, thanks for your work! That's a huge, awesome looking change log, can't wait!

np, pushed out fix for that missing file bug.
Hi,

I have recently moved machines. Having had SB working flawlessly for 2 years, I am having problems. Please help.

Post processing is not working. I am getting this message:
Exit(255) socket error. [Error 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Plus, the show is being put into the base directory (for me this is D:\NEWSHOWS), but not into the correct individual directory.

Any ideas where I might have messed up here?

Thanks.
This error typically indicates something wrong with the TCPIP-stack... Hardware may be at fault, but more likely it is due to a firewall or a misconfiguration in the network-setup.
Which OS do you use?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I use W7. And just to explain a bit better. SABNZ is putting the file into the correct base directory. (for me this is D:\NEWSHOWS). It is just not then putting it into the correct Show directory.
(2012-09-07, 20:39)fishypops Wrote: Hi,

I have recently moved machines. Having had SB working flawlessly for 2 years, I am having problems. Please help.

Post processing is not working. I am getting this message:
Exit(255) socket error. [Error 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Plus, the show is being put into the base directory (for me this is D:\NEWSHOWS), but not into the correct individual directory.

Any ideas where I might have messed up here?

Thanks.

sounds like your sab script folder is not referencing the correct folder anymore.. thus your tv category script (sabtosickbeard) is not running anymore.

go to sab, config > folders. check your scripts folder location to make sure its correct. then go to config > categories and make sure your tv (or whatever you told sb you were going to use) is set to the correct script (sabToSickbeard)
I just updated to the newest version of sickbeard, I have looked all over and I can't find how to setup how new season folders are created.

I usually have it as:

Show Name\S%d

Thanks.
Just updated the 90-something commits, no problems so far Smile
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
(2012-09-08, 18:03)Mar16 Wrote: I just updated to the newest version of sickbeard, I have looked all over and I can't find how to setup how new season folders are created.

I usually have it as:

Show Name\S%d

Thanks.

you need to put the season folder variable in your rename string pattern. use one of the templates we provide or customize it. if you want to not use the season folder for a specific show then you need to check off the 'flatten folder' option in the show. also now air-by-date can have their own naming pattern if you want.

read: https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/wiki/ChangeLog
(2012-09-09, 04:59)thezoggy Wrote:
(2012-09-08, 18:03)Mar16 Wrote: I just updated to the newest version of sickbeard, I have looked all over and I can't find how to setup how new season folders are created.

I usually have it as:

Show Name\S%d

Thanks.

you need to put the season folder variable in your rename string pattern. use one of the templates we provide or customize it. if you want to not use the season folder for a specific show then you need to check off the 'flatten folder' option in the show. also now air-by-date can have their own naming pattern if you want.

read: https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/wiki/ChangeLog

Thanks for the help, I was able to setup it up now.
Is it possible to added a new quality as 1080p Web-DL as they are starting to show up now
(2012-10-04, 20:56)HarryRosen Wrote: Is it possible to added a new quality as 1080p Web-DL as they are starting to show up now

I created an issue on Sickbeard's google code page: http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issue...il?id=2104
someone is already working on that.

https://github.com/Mochaka/Sick-Beard/co...mmon-py-P6
  • 235(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16