• 67(current)
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
(2012-09-05, 21:40)bluray Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 21:31)Skank Wrote: Thx will try that...
Any idea for point 1? Why xbmc choses the right one (xbmc player) and then the universal one(mpc) the other time for mkv?
Can you post your latest playercorefactory codes in here?

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="ISO_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\Gebruiker\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
<player name="Universal_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
</player>

</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO -->
<rule filename=".*iso.*" player="ISO_Player"/>
<!-- Bluray BDMV -->
<rule filename=".*bdmv.*" player="Universal_Player"/>
<rule filename=".*ts.*" player="Universal_Player"/>
<rule filename=".*m2ts.*" player="Universal_Player"/>

</rules>
</playercorefactory>
Thank you Blu ray for the help.

I have a couple more questions.

I do like the xbmc player itself, is it possible to use that player instead of an external player for my blu ray's once its loaded in the virtual drive.
It reads my folder rips no problem, just wondering if it do the same once the image has been mounted.

I don't care for the menu's just like the full HD and bit streaming audio

Second thing i want to know is, how do i get 3D blu ray iso's to play properly. I have a couple of iso's made up and just trying to see if its possible to get it to play properly through a virtual BDrom and TMT or power dvd.

Thank you so far for the help.

cheers
(2012-09-06, 13:01)deaerator Wrote: Thank you Blu ray for the help.

I have a couple more questions.

I do like the xbmc player itself, is it possible to use that player instead of an external player for my blu ray's once its loaded in the virtual drive.
It reads my folder rips no problem, just wondering if it do the same once the image has been mounted.

I don't care for the menu's just like the full HD and bit streaming audio

Second thing i want to know is, how do i get 3D blu ray iso's to play properly. I have a couple of iso's made up and just trying to see if its possible to get it to play properly through a virtual BDrom and TMT or power dvd.

Thank you so far for the help.

cheers
If you want to try XBMC 11.0 by itself, you can simply launch it and try to playback ISO. If it doesn't work, you can try to install AnyDVD HD (you need to restart your PC after you installed it)......

(2012-09-06, 08:35)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 21:40)bluray Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 21:31)Skank Wrote: Thx will try that...
Any idea for point 1? Why xbmc choses the right one (xbmc player) and then the universal one(mpc) the other time for mkv?
Can you post your latest playercorefactory codes in here?

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="ISO_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\Gebruiker\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
</player>
<player name="Universal_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
</player>

</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO -->
<rule filename=".*iso.*" player="ISO_Player"/>
<!-- Bluray BDMV -->
<rule filename=".*bdmv.*" player="Universal_Player"/>
<rule filename=".*ts.*" player="Universal_Player"/>
<rule filename=".*m2ts.*" player="Universal_Player"/>

</rules>
</playercorefactory>
Use the rules below instead. It shouldn't playback MKV file using external player.

<!-- Bluray ISO -->
<rule filetypes="iso" player="ISO_Player"/>
<!-- Bluray BDMV -->
<rule filetypes="bdmv" player="Universal_Player"/>
<rule filetypes="ts" player="Universal_Player"/>
<rule filetypes="m2ts" player="Universal_Player"/>

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Gonna try thx
Oh yeah, setting win7 autoplay to take no action helped with powerdvd launching, thx!
One more thing i have with iso, when i start it, it runs, i stop it znd exit back to xbmc.. Then i try to launch same title but external doesnt load anymore..
When i go into windows i see that the image is still mounted in virtualclone.. I think,that might be the issue... Is there a way the image is unmounted automatically as soon as i stopped playing the movie the first time?
Hi there BluRay.

Hoping that you can help.

I've PowerDVD 12 which I'm hoping to use as an external player for my Blu Rays only. The standard DVD's can happily play through XBMC. Am I right in thinking that when pressing the Play Disc button on the main menu, XBMC will determine what disc is in the drive and act appropriately?

If so, this is where I'm at and hopefully you can tell me where I'm going right or wrong.
How do I go about this?

I've looked at your original post and I have made a Playercorefactory.xml to look like the following;

Quote:<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="PowerDVD" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\Mediacentre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}" /close</args>

</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">

<!-- Bluray Disc -->
<rule name="Blu-Ray" filename="F:\\.*" filetypes="bdmv" player="Disc_Player"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

PlayDisc.bat

@echo off

"C:\Program Files (x86)\cyberlink\PowerDVD12\PowerDVD12.exe" F:

I understand that I put this into 'AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata folder' which is fine.

If I then restart XBMC, will this automaticly be read by the 'Play Disc' button or will I have to marry them up?

Many thanks.
(2012-09-06, 16:59)Skank Wrote: Gonna try thx
Oh yeah, setting win7 autoplay to take no action helped with powerdvd launching, thx!
One more thing i have with iso, when i start it, it runs, i stop it znd exit back to xbmc.. Then i try to launch same title but external doesnt load anymore..
When i go into windows i see that the image is still mounted in virtualclone.. I think,that might be the issue... Is there a way the image is unmounted automatically as soon as i stopped playing the movie the first time?
I don't think it is the issue with VCD. Eventhough their is one movie mounted, you still can mount another movie.....if you would like, you can try the codes below-

@echo off
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1 ping -n 2 -w 1000 127.0.0.1 > nul
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe" E:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u exit

For some reason, TMT5 seems to work slightly different on your HTPC than most of us. For my HTPC, I have to press "STOP" button and then "BACK" button on MCE remote to get back to XBMC......Huh

(2012-09-06, 20:14)bluray Wrote:
(2012-09-06, 16:59)Skank Wrote: Gonna try thx
I don't think it is the issue with VCD. Eventhough their is one movie mounted, you still can mount another movie.....if you would like, you try the codes below-

@echo off
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1 ping -n 2 -w 1000 127.0.0.1 > nul
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe" E:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u exit

For some reason, TMT5 seems to work slightly different on your HTPC than mos of us. For my HTPC, I have to press "STOP" button and then "BACK" button on MCE remote to get back to XBMC......Huh

Im not using TMT5 , im using MPC-HC
can i use this then?
The problem with mkv launching different player is solved now Wink ty

bat looks like this:

@echo off

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe" E:

(2012-09-06, 20:25)Skank Wrote: Im not using TMT5 , im using MPC-HC
can i use this then?
The problem with mkv launching different player is solved now Wink ty

bat looks like this:

@echo off

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
You got thing solved at a time. You'll get all of it solve very soon....Nod

You still can use the same codes by replacing TMT5 with MPC-HC as shown below.....

@echo off

(2012-09-06, 19:33)Gingerbread Man Wrote: I understand that I put this into 'AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata folder' which is fine.

If I then restart XBMC, will this automaticly be read by the 'Play Disc' button or will I have to marry them up?

Many thanks.
It will use PDVD12 when you click PlayDisc in XBMC UI.......

(2012-09-06, 21:39)bluray Wrote:
(2012-09-06, 19:33)Gingerbread Man Wrote: I understand that I put this into 'AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata folder' which is fine.

Many thanks.

If I double click the .bat file for playdisc.bat in explorer, powerdvd loads up.
if I click play disc in XBMC, a circular timer icon appears as it thinks and then nothing happens.

My Playercorefactory;

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<filename>C:\Users\Media Centre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.bat</filename>

</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">

<!-- Bluray Disc -->
<rule name="Blu-Ray" filename="F:\\.*" filetypes="bdmv" player="Disc_Player"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

PlayDisc.bat

@echo off

My Play Disc bat;

@echo off
rem you can place your PlayDisc file in \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\

Or should I be directing it at PlayBDMV.bat instead?

@echo off
rem you can place your PlayBDMV file in \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:BDMV\index.bdmv=%
"C:\Program Files (x86)\cyberlink\PowerDVD12\PowerDVD12.exe" %pth% exit

Thanks again.

D

Hi bluray,

my stuttering problem with tmt5 only occurs in combination with xbmc. The bluray iso started directly in tmt works perfect.
If I launch my bluray from within xbmc, tmt5 is playing, the movie stutters. Then, if I close xbmc, tmt continues to play, the stuttering goes away.
Tried hide xbmc true/false, no difference. HW acc on/off. Tried almost every setting I guess.
Any explanation/solution for this?

Thanks.
novalis
(2012-09-06, 21:50)Gingerbread Man Wrote:

Many thanks.

If I double click the .bat file for playdisc.bat in explorer, powerdvd loads up.
if I click play disc in XBMC, a circular timer icon appears as it thinks and then nothing happens.
Since PDVD12 don't work with PlayBDMV.bat, I'm not sure that it will work. I explained my finding in the earlier post on this matter.

You can try the codes below [for it to work, you have to create playercorefactory.xml, playdisc.bat and playbdmv.bat and save all 3 files in <C:\Users\Media Centre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata> folder]-

Playercorefactory.xml:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<filename>C:\Users\Media Centre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.bat</filename>
</player>
<player name="BDMV_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\Media Centre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayBDMV.bat</filename>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray BDMV -->
<rule filenames="bdmv" filetypes="bdmv" player="BDMV_Player"/>
<!-- Bluray Disc -->
<rule filenames="BD" name="F:\\.*" filetypes="bdmv" player="PowerDVD"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

PlayDisc.bat:

@echo off
rem you can place your PlayDisc file in \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\

PlayBDMV.bat:

@echo off
rem you can place your PlayBDMV file in \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:BDMV\index.bdmv=%
"C:\Program Files (x86)\cyberlink\PowerDVD12\PowerDVD12.exe" %pth% exit
(2012-09-06, 22:19)_novalis Wrote: Hi bluray,

my stuttering problem with tmt5 only occurs in combination with xbmc. The bluray iso started directly in tmt works perfect.
If I launch my bluray from within xbmc, tmt5 is playing, the movie stutters. Then, if I close xbmc, tmt continues to play, the stuttering goes away.
Tried hide xbmc true/false, no difference. HW acc on/off. Tried almost every setting I guess.
Any explanation/solution for this?

Thanks.
novalis
What are your CPU and GPU?

(2012-09-06, 20:25)Skank Wrote:
You got thing solved at a time. You'll get all of it solve very soon....Nod

You still can use the same codes by replacing TMT5 with MPC-HC as shown below.....

@echo off

VCD Mount says :

Cant mount : 127.0.0.1
Is there a way for a specific file name to go to a different line on a BAT file or go to a different BAT file, I have a few BD that play the wrong playlist, I need to have those go to a separate line that tells them what playlist to play. Possible?
(2012-09-07, 05:10)bluray Wrote: What are your CPU and GPU?

CPU: Phenom II X4 945
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8200 Chipset of AMDs M3N78-VM Motherboard
Sound and Graphics over HDMI to AVR

This is kind of a minor question, more of an ocd issue with myself Smile but...

is their anyway to delay hiding xbmc when tmt launches? I hate seeing the desktop before tmt is launched.

I tried not hiding xbmc but then i seemed to be able to control xbmc... I dont know if freezing xbmc somehow would be another option or not.
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup13