• 60(current)
Notify - iPhone Notification App for XBMC (send push notifications to XBMC)
Just to report some minor bug.
When I configure Notify Pro with my Serbian Latin keyboard configuration fails.
Sometime it crashes on save, but mostly the problem is that it seams that configuration is ok, but it just doesn't work.

Jun 6 01:55:52 iLooOooD NotifyProPrefs[3354]: WARNING: Input manager failed to load static dictionary for: sr_Latn
Jun 6 01:55:52 iLooOooD UIKitApplication:com.johoja.notifypro[0xcf87][3354]: INVALID dictionary 0
Jun 6 01:55:52 iLooOooD UIKitApplication:com.johoja.notifypro[0xcf87][3354]: )
Jun 6 01:55:52 iLooOooD UIKitApplication:com.johoja.notifypro[0xcf87][3354]: INVALID dictionary 0
Jun 6 01:55:52 iLooOooD UIKitApplication:com.johoja.notifypro[0xcf87][3354]: )

When I configure with US or UK, everything is ok.

This was bothering me for a few months, now...
I have been having issues with the mail.app crashing on version 1.82, it worked fine at first and is the only app I have installed via my jailbreak. This happened with my old OS 5.0 I have since upgraded to 5.1.1 after a few weeks the same problem happened. Mail.app works fine after I uninstall Notify Pro. Any plans for an update soon, its one of the few apps I have actually purchased as I wanted to support a small developer.

Also just to note, this only seems to happen when I send emails to myself with attachments, otherwise mail.app works just fine. For example I often send myself Images/PDF documents via email to save onto the device, yet this is the only time my mail.app crashes. Incoming attachments from other sources work just fine and seems to be isolated to only incoming messages sent/received from the same account. (I have an iCloud email address)

I will do some additional trouble shooting with the following variables to nail down the exact issue at hand.

1. Email sent to myself with no subject / body without any attachments
2. Email sent to myself with subject and only attachments (I suspect this is the issue)
3. Email sent from another address with no subject or body
4. Email sent from another address with subject and only attachments
5. Email sent to myself with subject and body with no attachments
6. Email sent to myself with subject, body, and attachments

I will also try some additional variations to try to replicate the issue as well.

Along with the issue with videos resuming on XBMC, it would also be nice to have Music pause as well on incoming calls. Although I'm sure I can set that up via one of the other channels you support such as growl using apple script.

Thank you again for an awesome application, and hopefully I can be some help.
Yeah the mail.app crash is something that has been a bug for a while but I was never able to narrow it down to what was causing it. If you can get some more info, on what exactly reproduces it. I'll look into and fix it.
Just bought the Notify Pro tweak from the cydia store and am trying to get iMessage sending to work. When I click on the growl notification and get redirected to the browser SMS construction page and hit "Send", it always sends the message as an SMS not an iMessage even when the contact has iMessage enabled and I can readily send an iMessage to him with the messages.app.

How can I get the reply to send as an iMessage to those enabled clients?
(2012-09-11, 19:36)Alex D Wrote: Just bought the Notify Pro tweak from the cydia store and am trying to get iMessage sending to work. When I click on the growl notification and get redirected to the browser SMS construction page and hit "Send", it always sends the message as an SMS not an iMessage even when the contact has iMessage enabled and I can readily send an iMessage to him with the messages.app.

How can I get the reply to send as an iMessage to those enabled clients?

Could you email me your syslog please.
Will it be a possibility this app goes official after apple has now released iOS6 (I hope it allows running apps as a background process)?
(2012-09-28, 16:34)phumin Wrote: Will it be a possibility this app goes official after apple has now released iOS6 (I hope it allows running apps as a background process)?

I didn't think there was any real change for multitasking/background apps in iOS6 .. ?
Thanks for your quick reply. I love your app so much, but cannot keep jail breaking my phone Sad

And it seems Curia is the only way forward currently...
Ops just saw my typo s/Curia/Cydia/g
Blame Apple. Smile

Apps like this work great on Android without jailbreak or root.
I just purchased the app on Cydia but can't download it. I keep getting: "POSIX: Operation timed out"
What to do? Is there anywhere else I can get the .deb file?

EDIT: Now I was able to install. Problem solved itself over night. I can't get the app to send any notifications anywhere though? Tried with notify.io, notifo.com and Growl. I can get the android version to work with Growl and I have the exact same settings on the iPhone so I don't know what to do from here on? I actually just want my iPhone to auto forward all sms it get to my email. It's my second phone, and I'd like to leave it at home all day but still know if someone tries to contact me. Any suggestions to how I get this to work?
Please email me your syslog, and I'll take a look.
I PM'ed you.
Could it be because it's the 1. gen iPhone - the 2G one?
Hey, love the program, but seems to refuse to interact with xbmc on my atv2. Could be because im running nightly's.
My actual question here is, how do i get it to interact with eventghost? cant seem to find any guide. thnx
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Notify - iPhone Notification App for XBMC (send push notifications to XBMC)2