Welo Bugs
I've been away for some time but here are my modified version of the french strings as there was some unnecessary abrevations, missing accents, inconsistency and some other stuff.

French strings
I'm not sure if this is a bug in this skin but when I change my TV shows to the banner view it still uses the posters so they look very off, sorry I don't have a screen shot (not at home) I can post one later. I have all my shows done up

banner.jpg
poster.jpg
etc

I manually changed a few of the thumbs to the posters, and they look great, but when I switch to any non banner view they look all stretched out again. Apparently it's defaulting to folder.jpg regardless of which view you select. Is this normal?
If the name of an episode is long enough not to fit, it will naturally move across. However, is said name has letters with descenders in it, the descenders will mysteriously stay put while the rest moves.

(2012-07-06, 19:34)quebert Wrote: I'm not sure if this is a bug in this skin but when I change my TV shows to the banner view it still uses the posters so they look very off, sorry I don't have a screen shot (not at home) I can post one later. I have all my shows done up

banner.jpg
poster.jpg
etc

I manually changed a few of the thumbs to the posters, and they look great, but when I switch to any non banner view they look all stretched out again. Apparently it's defaulting to folder.jpg regardless of which view you select. Is this normal?

No problem. Will add support for banner.jpg in next release. Cheers!
(2012-07-07, 23:49)Chokladkakan Wrote: If the name of an episode is long enough not to fit, it will naturally move across. However, is said name has letters with descenders in it, the descenders will mysteriously stay put while the rest moves.

Wierd! I'll see if i can replicate. Guess it's a XBMC bug instead of a Welo bug. Are you on a nightly?

Thanks. Wink
(2012-07-07, 23:49)Chokladkakan Wrote: If the name of an episode is long enough not to fit, it will naturally move across. However, is said name has letters with descenders in it, the descenders will mysteriously stay put while the rest moves.

Are you using dirty regions by any chance?
Ah, that must be it, Hitcher! Thanks. I'll turn them off later and have a look again.
In viewing TV shows or movies - if I got to the previous folder/back icon and then move back over movies or shows Welo will no longer show video details at the bottom of the screen. I have to restart Welo to get it back. I had Eden 11 stable and just tried the most recent nightly (couldn't install Welo on this actually).

As far as I know I have the most recent version of Welo -- it says it is updated 1.0.4

Also how can I check the IP XBMC is using inside Welo?
(2012-09-18, 12:55)newcoda Wrote: In viewing TV shows or movies - if I got to the previous folder/back icon and then move back over movies or shows Welo will no longer show video details at the bottom of the screen. I have to restart Welo to get it back. I had Eden 11 stable and just tried the most recent nightly (couldn't install Welo on this actually).

As far as I know I have the most recent version of Welo -- it says it is updated 1.0.4

Also how can I check the IP XBMC is using inside Welo?

Hey newcoda,

I've fixed that bug in the version i'm working now (2.0.0). Will be in next update. Wink

To check IP address... check System Info in the Settings sub-menu (from Home page).

Cheers
Ahhh - many thanks, I have no idea why I couldn't find that IP information.

Super awesome on the update news, eagerly look forward to it - thanks for all the awesome work.
When searching :

When updating/looking for movie information (C key) :

Both cases, some oversized lines.
idoru... Cheers for those finds. I've just sorted the second one. Will look into the first.

Thanks
I launch xbmc, go straight to TV shows (the view is poster (fixed) :

then right arrow x times to reach the end of the shows, everything is fine :

so, left arrow x times to scroll back to the beginning until the parent folder and on to this thumb, then one right arrow (or as many as I want) : no more TV Show information

PS : Whatever the view is, when scrolling, either directions, as soon as the parent forder thumb (or the two points for lists views) is accessed then the next entry loses the information displayed in the bottom right of the screen. And of course the same goes for movies !
(2012-09-18, 23:31)idoru17 Wrote: I launch xbmc, go straight to TV shows (the view is poster (fixed) :

then right arrow x times to reach the end of the shows, everything is fine :

so, left arrow x times to scroll back to the beginning until the parent folder and on to this thumb, then one right arrow (or as many as I want) : no more TV Show information

PS : Whatever the view is, when scrolling, either directions, as soon as the parent forder thumb (or the two points for lists views) is accessed then the next entry loses the information displayed in the bottom right of the screen. And of course the same goes for movies !

Ha! I've already beaten you to that one! Wink Sorted a while back so will be in next release.

Cheers
Idle curiosity, but when is the hopeful window of release for the update?
(2012-09-28, 15:23)newcoda Wrote: Idle curiosity, but when is the hopeful window of release for the update?

Progress has been slow. Sad

All my spare time recently has been taken up by renovations i've been doing to the house i live in. Plus works been shit crazy.

That's not to say i haven't been doing anything! I've improved textures, made some design changes, some bug fixes.

Things should quiet down for me soon so will get cracking on Welo then. I've made up a big list of jobs that i want to get done for v2.0.0.

Cheers Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Welo Bugs0