• 19(current)
Broken Weather Underground
weather.wunderground-0.1.11.zip
- added spanish translation
- avoid crashes on api error responses
- fix invalid humidity value
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-09-10, 13:04)boppyman Wrote: Oh sorry i didn't know it was a skin problem, i'm using Aeon MQ3

Should it look like the first pic i posted or is some tweaking involved to get it to look like that?

Your first screen is how weather looks using Aeon Nox not Aeon MQ3.

(2012-09-11, 17:34)ronie Wrote:
(2012-09-11, 03:49)GrendelJapan Wrote: Any idea why the humidity for my area (US zip: 21613) always shows up as 999%? Is that a skin issue?

nope, script issue. i'll fix that.
cheers for reporting it. :-)

That's great! I had incorrectly guessed that the 999 was because I was pulling from Dublin, because it would go 999 but then fix itself now and then.
Using this addon version 0.1.11 and aeon skin mq4
It doesnt work Sad
Cant find "Knokke-Heist" in Belgium
Going to the wunderground.com site, and entering "Knokke-Heist"
He immediately finds it
(2012-09-18, 13:54)Skank Wrote: Using this addon version 0.1.11 and aeon skin mq4
It doesnt work Sad
He immediately finds it

Works for me with "Knokke-Heist" or even "Knokke"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-09-18, 14:56)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-09-18, 13:54)Skank Wrote: Using this addon version 0.1.11 and aeon skin mq4
It doesnt work Sad
He immediately finds it

Works for me with "Knokke-Heist" or even "Knokke"

Any idea why its not working here then?
edit: strange now it does, nevermind , thx Wink
Hi all. I have weather underground 1.10 installed. I have xbmc 11.0 RC2 installed. I am using the default Confluence vertical skin.
Weather runs, but I only see 2 panels. The left shows current temp dewpoint etc. the right panel shows the next 4 days weather. I cannot see any of the other options that are listed available for this script.
automatic location selection based on geoip
10 day weather forecast
hourly forecast
weather alerts
satellite images

I tried a left arrow and I have location, refresh, settings and fanart options. nothing else. How do I enable all the other features this script has?
Thank you
Stampee
(2012-09-18, 16:46)stampee Wrote: Hi all. I have weather underground 1.10 installed. I have xbmc 11.0 RC2 installed. I am using the default Confluence vertical skin.
Weather runs, but I only see 2 panels. The left shows current temp dewpoint etc. the right panel shows the next 4 days weather. I cannot see any of the other options that are listed available for this script.
automatic location selection based on geoip
10 day weather forecast
hourly forecast
weather alerts
satellite images

I tried a left arrow and I have location, refresh, settings and fanart options. nothing else. How do I enable all the other features this script has?
Thank you
Stampee

confluence does not support those features.

there's a skin mod available to enable the extra goodies:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1152341

Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Small corrections of the Spanish translation

strings
(2012-10-03, 10:47)davidmumar Wrote: Small corrections of the Spanish translation

strings

Please use
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/XBMC-Main-Frodo/

Eventually most (if not all) addons, script and skins are gonna use it.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi guys,

ronie - thank you for this grate plugin Smile

I just made clean install of xbmcbuntu. I have Aeonnox installed, when I turn on extra info ( not shore is it called like that 100%, I an not at home now) i get no info, no maps - nothing just current temp.

Tried with AeonMQ4 - same there.

I am in Zagreb, Croatia.

Can somebody just confirm that this is "problem" with addon or something at my end.

Thank you
(2012-10-03, 14:38)Burke Wrote: Hi guys,

ronie - thank you for this grate plugin Smile

I just made clean install of xbmcbuntu. I have Aeonnox installed, when I turn on extra info ( not shore is it called like that 100%, I an not at home now) i get no info, no maps - nothing just current temp.

Tried with AeonMQ4 - same there.

I am in Zagreb, Croatia.

Can somebody just confirm that this is "problem" with addon or something at my end.

Thank you

there's no 'extra info' setting in this addon, it's most likely a skin option.
so best start by asking for help in the skin forum.
thanks ronie for ultra quic replay Smile

yes it is skin option - not addon option, my english always sound better in my head Big Grin

will check there
I'm using the Aeon MQ4 skin on XBMC 11.0 Eden and I'm struggling to get my weather set up properly. I downloaded and installed the most recent Weather Underground add-on .zip file (0.1.11) but I've tried typing in "Grand Rapids, Michigan" or my zip code of 49315 and nothing updates, even if I exit out of XBMC and restart it. Should I be using my zip code, or should I use a specific weather station code (the closest one is KMIGRAND58)?

Thanks in advance!
Not 100 % shore but I think it's not working properly in MQ4, you should ask in skin subforum. Switch to default skin if you get weather info you know it is not weather addon.
Hello everyone.

Im ny here and i have worked whit xbmc for 3 mon now and i love it.
Great work there everyone whit all things you do.

But i have a problem.

I have reinstalld xbmc 3 times, and everytime, after like a month or so the weather part stops working.
I ues Eden v11 and i have installed the latest zip file for whether app. I use the standard och and the standard
skin.

anyone who can help me?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Underground1