[RELEASE] VeeHD (VeeHD.com) Video Plugin
Hmm looks like the parsing works okay, but you are not getting any data from the video-server.
The Asteroid video plays here.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with XBMC on Windows.

From the looks of it, the plugin does what it should and extracts the video-information correctly.
The XBMC-player then doesn't get any data from the URL and fails with "CCurlFile::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream."

Could you please check in the XBMC-System information if your network status is "Internet: Connected"?
(2012-09-21, 08:55)riot_dd Wrote: Hmm looks like the parsing works okay, but you are not getting any data from the video-server.
The Asteroid video plays here.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with XBMC on Windows.

From the looks of it, the plugin does what it should and extracts the video-information correctly.
The XBMC-player then doesn't get any data from the URL and fails with "CCurlFile::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream."

Could you please check in the XBMC-System information if your network status is "Internet: Connected"?

Ya did a check and internet is connected under network status
It's not working on mine.
Keep getting " ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer"

What is that?
Code:
WARNING: could not find codec parameters for http://v33.veehd.com/dl/a79615e2aed83f75a34e3d5be741600a/1348239550/5000.4710658.mp4&b=390
21:00:13 T:3548   ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer
(2012-09-21, 14:49)ailingcoot Wrote: It's not working on mine.
Keep getting " ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer"

What is that?

Most of the time the data trickles in too slow so that the timeout in the demuxer occurs or the file on the server is corrupt and 0kB big. The corrupted files happened a lot last week, so could you try an older upload?

I have that a couple of times too. Most of the time I end up downloading the file and watching it from a local share. That is a planned feature (download file), but currently I don't have a lot of time, so I don't know when it will be available.
(2012-09-23, 01:56)riot_dd Wrote: Most of the time the data trickles in too slow so that the timeout in the demuxer occurs or the file on the server is corrupt and 0kB big. The corrupted files happened a lot last week, so could you try an older upload?

I have that a couple of times too. Most of the time I end up downloading the file and watching it from a local share. That is a planned feature (download file), but currently I don't have a lot of time, so I don't know when it will be available.
The problem usually occurs when the file format is .avi on the website(.flv is fine).
Actually the problem not only occurs in the plug-in self but also int the firefox web browser. It told me the adobe flash player crashed and please install missing plug-ins(which took me to a divx website). However, I downloaded the streams and it is fine to watch.
What is the latest version of this plugin and where can it be found. In this thread, it refers to v1.4.3, however scouring the web and repositories listed herein, the latest I can find is v1.3.1 in the Nixa/Sparetime repo.as well as a couple other places. Where do I look?
Thanks,
D
Bookmarks option is showing. But it's only showing a few of them. If i click next page it comes up blank.
Thank you for this anyhow.
(2010-05-22, 23:29)nixa Wrote: Got some time to kill. It has searchbox and channels and nothing much, just a high-resolution vides/films provider.

You can report any problem encountered with the log, please. Enjoy it! (you need an account from the website).

Must Read: In case you have found unworking video, go to the website and test with the same video first. Most of the time, that video is not available or in some cases the server is responding too slow (which you need to do multiple clicks to get it working).

Nixa are you around. I have been trying to find a way to message you regarding your plugin. I had it mainly for veehd and it worked on xbmc 12.2 but when i updated to gotham it would not work so i downgraded back to 12.2 and it would not work any long. I tried them all. This is very strange but i figured maybe the website changed some way they do things with video play. Please update the plugin. Whats also strange is that the links on other addons for veehd also dont work. I started using iStream. I used your plugin because I love classic movies and on veehd theres a lot. istream is great for that but there are many videos on veehd that cant be found with istream and when it does find it doesnt work but the video is on the site. I hope you did not give up on the plugin. If you can send me a tutorial of how to update the addon what i need to look for when sites change things i would be more than happy. I know a lot of people who enjoy veehd and i hate using a computer to watch anything. Im using apple tv 2. Thanks for your hard work and let me know at [email protected]
(2010-05-22, 23:29)nixa Wrote: Got some time to kill. It has searchbox and channels and nothing much, just a high-resolution vides/films provider.

You can report any problem encountered with the log, please. Enjoy it! (you need an account from the website).

Must Read: In case you have found unworking video, go to the website and test with the same video first. Most of the time, that video is not available or in some cases the server is responding too slow (which you need to do multiple clicks to get it working).

Nixa are you around. I have been trying to find a way to message you regarding your plugin. I had it mainly for veehd and it worked on xbmc 12.2 but when i updated to gotham it would not work so i downgraded back to 12.2 and it would not work any long. I tried them all. This is very strange but i figured maybe the website changed some way they do things with video play. Please update the plugin. Whats also strange is that the links on other addons for veehd also dont work. I started using iStream. I used your plugin because I love classic movies and on veehd theres a lot. istream is great for that but there are many videos on veehd that cant be found with istream and when it does find it doesnt work but the video is on the site. I hope you did not give up on the plugin. If you can send me a tutorial of how to update the addon what i need to look for when sites change things i would be more than happy. I know a lot of people who enjoy veehd and i hate using a computer to watch anything. Im using apple tv 2. Thanks for your hard work and let me know at [email protected]
Is this addon dead?
If you are looking for resurrected/working version of this plugin, please see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246964

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VeeHD (VeeHD.com) Video Plugin0