[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
Star 
Bug reports:
Submit issue here:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/issues

What's new?

- Fixes
- Removed Image

- Fixed potential freezing of GUI when opening dialogs.
- Fixed custom startup focus.
- Fixed plot/outline toggle.
- Fixed label2 in Addonbrowser TriPanel view.
- Fixed background overlay (glow mode) in "Featured" window.
- Fixed dark background in LowList, BigFan, Episode and Shift view when alternative InfoPanel layout was selected.
- Fixed cutoff bordertexture in InfoWall episodes.
- Fixed missing timepanel on music osd.
- Show comment field in InfoWall textbox when no content is set.
- Fixed label2 showing 3 times in InfoWall view when no content is set.
- Reverted extra info on Panel view list.
- Updated Russian language - thx Roman_V_M
- Updated French language - thx Rififi77
- Fixed infopanel for programs
- Fixed PVR EPG crash - thx xhaggi
- Show music extrafanart on parent folder and *All Items* list entries

- Added "White" theme
- Option for seperate font color
- reworked one-Logo viewtype
- Added one-Logo viewtype for artists
- Added option to disable "Hide Widgets" functionality for home menu
- Changes for music showcase infopanel
- improved mouse support
- reworked search window
- search instead of add-ons for main menu
- removed support for script.moviesets (led to crashes)
- ability to zoom into radar image from wundergound widget
- Lot of bugfixes
- reorganized textures
- watchlist support for video playlists
- wide list option for lowlist music
- progress bars with mouse support for musicOSD and videoOSD
- Added option to have classic OSD buttons (video).
- Replaced humidity with current conditions on Home screen.
- New Mute dialog.
- Redesign of "Featured" window.

Install skin through XBMC addon repository:
Addons--> Get Addons --> XBMC.org addons--> Skin--> Aeon Nox

Source:
Eden branch:
git://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox.git

Supported Add-Ons:

Thanks
- To Team XBMC for making XBMC (http://xbmc.org/contribute/donate/)
- To djh_ for designing Aeon.
- To Jezz_X for making Confluence, it was the basis for this skin.
- To all translators.
- To Fional for makin those awesome tutorial videos
- To CutSickAss, fmronan, xhaggi etc for helping out a bit coding
- To all other skinners for makings skins from which we used code or inspiration. (esp. team blackbolt/black for xperience)
- To fanart.tv for hosting the awesome artwork which is used throughout the skin. (http://fanart.tv/contribute/)
- N.O.W.A.L.L. for the great backgrounds + default icons
- mikebzh44 and Nessus for their contribution
- pieh and jmarshall for fixing skinning-related bugs, martijn for the help here and there, TheUni for waiting some days with pulling Wink
- all creators of the scripts we´re makin use of.
- To all people who commented in this thread and submitted bug reports.
- ....aaand, last but not least, to phil65. For his past work on Aeon65 and for his work and inspiration on Aeon Nox. You really turned this skin around for the better.
..and special thx to bignoid of course again for his commitment and dedication to this skin.

all feedback is very much appreciated.

MODS
Open case mod by Mikebzh44 :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139991

Classic default icon set by ReducedToZero:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1200795

Genre posters + fanart by frodo19:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=141714

"Square" theme + classic default icon set. A theme that gets rid of rounded edges + the default icons from 2.1.0 by us & frodo19:
https://github.com/downloads/BigNoid/Aeo...Square.xbt
good! Rofl
is there any differences with git's eden branch of the 25th?
peppe
(2012-09-27, 09:58)Big_Noid Wrote: Install skin through XBMC addon repository:
Addons--> Get Addons --> XBMC.org addons--> Skin--> Aeon Nox
Good morning
I see only the version 3.5.0
It is enabled, but it does not give me any upgrade to 3.6.0
Thanks for your attention.

P.S
Your SKIN is the top of the range
I was using the NEON for two years, but CutSickAss, showed me the way to NOX

BOOOOIIOIIOIOOIIIIIING! Big Grin
@peppe_sr: the eden branch has a few commits more, but overall they should be basically the same.

@SALAMINOMACHOS: Thx, it has been released this morning, use refresh or wait a few hours. It will definitely show up today. If you really cant wait you can download the zip here Wink
(2012-09-27, 10:31)Big_Noid Wrote: @SALAMINOMACHOS: Thx, it has been released this morning, use refresh or wait a few hours. It will definitely show up today. If you really cant wait you can download the zip here Wink
Tks for your fast answer.
OK I'll wait for the official release the next hours.
Tks again....

This release was long overdue Big Grin

(2012-09-27, 09:58)Big_Noid Wrote: MODS
Open case mod by Mikebzh44 :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=139991

Thanks for pointing my mod. I hope that a lot of people will love it and you will add it to Aeon Nox 4.0 Tongue
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Thumbs Up 
Congrats on (and thank you for) another release Smile

I'm liking the new default backgrounds, the subdued, near Mono, colours work rather well. Nox is getting classy! Swapping the current humidity for current conditions on the home screen is a really nice touch as well Smile

I'm still exploring, but the one thing which has struck me as jarring so far are the new Default* fall back images for things such as folder, album cover etc. On a personal level, I far preferred the ones from 3.5. They were detailed, interesting, informative and yet not too loud. They sat really well in the overall feel of the skin with the same vibe that the new subdued default backgrounds have now. The new neon edged line art seems a touch ... intrusive.

Disclaimer: I don't use the glow settings, perhaps they sit better for those that do.

Thanks once again for the on going effort, dedication and skill you guys put in to create the best skin for XBMC bar none Nod

'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Fanart is very dark when using the "Low List" view and a few others. I tried using the "set area colour" option to adjust the transparency, but it stays at 91.06%. No matter what I change it to, nothing changes and when I open up the option again it's back at 91.06%. Is there a way to make the fanart pop through a bit more?
@ReducedToZero: Thx. We're going for a coherent out of the box experience. With all default settings the new backgrounds and icons look better with the default blue colors then the previous ones. Of course with all that you can customize there are combinations that would look better with the old icons. They're up for grabs at the 2.1.0 branch, so you can replace them if you want.

@Cath Barkley: Nothing was changed in that aspect. Fanart is not supposed to be dimmed on LowList. Care to post a screenshot, maybe I can replicate it. I couldn't just now playing with some options.

@mikebzh44: yeah there was some delay Big Grin We'll definitely have a look for 4.0 to see if we want to include it.
@Cath Barkley: I see. I cannot reproduce this. You sure you're on 3.6.0? I've been looking through the commits and we had some post 3.5.0 bugfixes concerning dark backgrounds like the one in the screenshot. You can check the version number in the select dialog for changing skins.
...I also want to add some to the thank-you list which aren´t listed (yet) in first post.
thx to...
N.O.W.A.L.L. for the great backgrounds + default icons
mikebzh44 and Nessus for their contribution
pieh and jmarshall for fixing skinning-related bugs, martijn for the help here and there, TheUni for waiting some days with pulling Wink
and all creators of the scripts we´re makin use of.
..and special thx to bignoid of course again for his commitment and dedication to this skin.

(2012-09-27, 16:16)ReducedToZero Wrote: Congrats on (and thank you for) another release Smile

I'm liking the new default backgrounds, the subdued, near Mono, colours work rather well. Nox is getting classy! Swapping the current humidity for current conditions on the home screen is a really nice touch as well Smile

I'm still exploring, but the one thing which has struck me as jarring so far are the new Default* fall back images for things such as folder, album cover etc. On a personal level, I far preferred the ones from 3.5. They were detailed, interesting, informative and yet not too loud. They sat really well in the overall feel of the skin with the same vibe that the new subdued default backgrounds have now. The new neon edged line art seems a touch ... intrusive.

Disclaimer: I don't use the glow settings, perhaps they sit better for those that do.

Thanks once again for the on going effort, dedication and skill you guys put in to create the best skin for XBMC bar none Nod

hehe that´s how tastes can differ... IMO the old fallback images were the No. 1 thing to get rid off because they just didn´t fit to the overall design with those long curves + coloring.
the new ones from NOWALL look much much better I think. he knows what he is doing and is probably much better in graphics work than me and bignoid combined.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I think this new skin has crashed about 10 times on me today. And it seems a lot sluggish than yesterday.

Creating a new playlist, editing a playlist always results in a freeze,

I'm on v11, eden. Fresh install this week.
(2012-09-27, 17:16)phil65 Wrote: ...I also want to add some to the thank-you list which aren´t listed (yet) in first post.
thx to...
N.O.W.A.L.L. for the great backgrounds + default icons
mikebzh44 and Nessus for their contribution
pieh and jmarshall for fixing skinning-related bugs, martijn for the help here and there, TheUni for waiting some days with pulling Wink
and all creators of the scripts we´re makin use of.

Updated first post, cheers.

(2012-09-27, 17:41)rmccre Wrote: I think this new skin has crashed about 10 times on me today. And it seems a lot sluggish than yesterday.

Creating a new playlist, editing a playlist always results in a freeze,

I'm on v11, eden. Fresh install this week.

Debug log please.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6