• 7(current)
[RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics
I'm not able to do this, not sure why
Music is on my unraid system
I cant scrape , it just wont work, embedded isnt working either Sad
(2012-09-15, 23:51)hatchetharry Wrote:
(2012-07-16, 02:38)taxigps Wrote:
(2012-03-11, 08:35)manekineko Wrote: The two standards in id3v2 that are relevant are SYLT (synchronized lyrics) and USLT (unsynchronized lyrics).

You can see the id3v2 definitions here:
http://www.id3.org/id3v2.4.0-frames

It's easy to generate test mp3s with either of these by using the program MiniLyrics, an add-on for just about every Windows media player. If you play any popular song in your media player with it installed, it can automatically find and embed either the SYLT or USLT lyrics.

Few people use embedded mp3 with SYLT and USLT, they use TXXX.

Do I get it right that this add-on can display lyrics embedded in mp3 tags? So far I only managed to display lyrics from lrc-files. But I have 16000 mp3s, 80% of them having lyrics in the USLT field. What can I do to let them be displayed? (What does "TXXX" mean, couldn't find helpful explanations? Should I transfer my lyrics from USLT to another tag field? Or are you still looking for test files?)

Cheers harry

Need a sample mp3 file having lyrics in the USLT field to test.
(2012-09-25, 17:40)taxigps Wrote:
(2012-07-16, 02:38)taxigps Wrote: Few people use embedded mp3 with SYLT and USLT, they use TXXX.

Do I get it right that this add-on can display lyrics embedded in mp3 tags? So far I only managed to display lyrics from lrc-files. But I have 16000 mp3s, 80% of them having lyrics in the USLT field. What can I do to let them be displayed? (What does "TXXX" mean, couldn't find helpful explanations? Should I transfer my lyrics from USLT to another tag field? Or are you still looking for test files?)

Cheers harry

I can provide you one with that.. But those wont scroll right?
Ive read that lyrics cant be on nas right? Will support come in the future?
(2012-09-25, 19:20)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 23:51)hatchetharry Wrote: Do I get it right that this add-on can display lyrics embedded in mp3 tags? So far I only managed to display lyrics from lrc-files. But I have 16000 mp3s, 80% of them having lyrics in the USLT field. What can I do to let them be displayed? (What does "TXXX" mean, couldn't find helpful explanations? Should I transfer my lyrics from USLT to another tag field? Or are you still looking for test files?)

Cheers harry

My mistake. Need SYLT sample to test. USLT haven't timestamp, so will not support it.
If i know how i can provide sylt sample..
But how / where from do you get those lyrics and inside mp3
(2012-09-26, 02:50)taxigps Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 19:20)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-25, 17:40)taxigps Wrote: Need a sample mp3 file having lyrics in the USLT field to test.

My mistake. Need SYLT sample to test. USLT haven't timestamp, so will not support it.

I'd love to provide you with a sample, but

1) my tagging software (mediamonkey) only shows one tag-field "Songtext", which I found somewhere to be interpreted as USLT. I don't even know how to get access and then transfer my lyrics to a field named SYLT.

2) so far none of my lyrics have timestamps. You don't see a chance to support this? E.g. by just showing the whole lyrics text, if no time stamp or only "[00:00:00]" is there?

3) Does it help, if I add timestamps in my "Songtext"-field manually? (might be some effort, I read about software helping with this)
I really want scrollable lyrics...
How did you guys get this working?
Where do you get lyrics from?
(2012-09-28, 10:15)Skank Wrote: I really want scrollable lyrics...

Not sure what you mean by "scrollable" lyrics. If you want lyrics to be fed in mp3 tag-field USLT, you can use e.g. mediamonkey + lyricator. But those lyrics won't appear in xbmc - so far...
(2012-09-28, 19:33)hatchetharry Wrote:

Not sure what you mean by "scrollable" lyrics. If you want lyrics to be fed in mp3 tag-field USLT, you can use e.g. mediamonkey + lyricator. But those lyrics won't appear in xbmc - so far...

The only program i know of that can put lyrics into sylt field is minilyrics...
Wé should provide a sample here

So far, none is able to get scrollable lyrics with this addon?
(2012-09-30, 10:41)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 19:33)hatchetharry Wrote:

Again, what do you mean by "scrollable" lyrics? Synchronized lyrics?

Yes, minilyrics can write lyrics to the SYLT tag. But it only happens, when you actually play the song. Also, there is the "SYLT Editor", with which you can create, display and edit the SYLT tag of a single mp3 file. But so far I couldn't find something to write synchronized lyrics into the SYLT tag of a bunch of files in batch mode, like lyricator does for the USLT tag.
(2012-09-30, 11:49)hatchetharry Wrote:
(2012-09-30, 10:41)Skank Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 19:33)hatchetharry Wrote: Not sure what you mean by "scrollable" lyrics. If you want lyrics to be fed in mp3 tag-field USLT, you can use e.g. mediamonkey + lyricator. But those lyrics won't appear in xbmc - so far...

Again, what do you mean by "scrollable" lyrics? Synchronized lyrics?

Yes, minilyrics can write lyrics to the SYLT tag. But it only happens, when you actually play the song. Also, there is the "SYLT Editor", with which you can create, display and edit the SYLT tag of a single mp3 file. But so far I couldn't find something to write synchronized lyrics into the SYLT tag of a bunch of files in batch mode, like lyricator does for the USLT tag.

So whats the problem then? You say minilyrics can write lyrics to sylt tag and then you say you cant find any program that canput in lyrics to sylt tag.. Lol thats contradictory...
By scrollable i mean the lyrics highlight when that line is spoken and they scroll with it...
I never said that I don't know any sylt program. Mate, you should read carefully, before you offend people here, who actually wanted to help you.
(2012-07-16, 02:38)taxigps Wrote: Few people use embedded mp3 with SYLT and USLT, they use TXXX.

Cheers harry

https://www.dropbox.com/s/878r6hzwin14v0s/test.rar
(2012-09-30, 22:33)hatchetharry Wrote: I never said that I don't know any sylt program. Mate, you should read carefully, before you offend people here, who actually wanted to help you.
? It wasnt meant to offend you...
But i dont know what you mean cause it sounds contradictory
Harry's looking for a way to apply synchronised lyrics to his entire library (likewise). Minilyrics doesn't have an option to scan or add synchronised to tracks not currently playing. So is useless for mass updating.
(2012-10-02, 11:01)gibxxi Wrote: Harry's looking for a way to apply synchronised lyrics to his entire library (likewise). Minilyrics doesn't have an option to scan or add synchronised to tracks not currently playing. So is useless for mass updating.

Is Harry taxigps?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics1