• 37(current)
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2
(2012-10-05, 10:48)Leatherface Wrote: I have sent debug in PM now.
That is with a total clean .xbmc with your plugin enabled.

From the stacktrace I cannot see that it even loads the pvr-addon. Are you sure that with your build-environment is everything OK?

I build XBMC cleanly from this morning (approx. 4 hours ago), and I don't have a crash. Everything is normal except that it loads the channels from the webinterface instead of the channeldata.xml.

Right now I'm thinking about removing the channeldata.xml completely, as this was only there to speed up channel loading, which I think has been improved in the PVR code. What are you other guys thinking about dropping the channeldata.xml?
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
XBMC itself works as it should and all addons except xot-ugz seems to work.
With margros XBMC xot-ugz works but not vuplus addon.
And as i said i started with a clean install and same things happens anyway.
And with latest recompile it crashes when starting vuplus addon bit earlier today it started and got some info from the box.
I have not changed any libs etc either since it stopped working.

About channeldata.xml if you ask me you should keep it because of picons for example.
And with channeldata.xml it's possible to use it as workaround for now for streams from multiple boxes.
Ofcourse a better solution for that would be nice.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
Picons are really nice to have!
Is there a reason that this thread isn't in the pvr dev section?
Seems it works now with latest changes in XBMC master branch.
I did a total cleanup and grabbed whole repo again.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
(2012-10-05, 15:34)rogerthis Wrote: Is there a reason that this thread isn't in the pvr dev section?

Not a good one - maybe someone could move it...

(2012-10-05, 15:36)Leatherface Wrote: Seems it works now with latest changes in XBMC master branch.
I did a total cleanup and grabbed whole repo again.

Nice to hear Smile
xot-ugz also works now so seems something made pvr addons (or atleast not vuplus) and xot-ugz not working hmms.
Only problem i have now is subtitles need to be delayed about 2-3 secs.
With 2SUB on Dreambox there is an option to delay subtitles on recordings so i guess something like that need to be done here.
Maybe real support for subtitles fixes that. Now i can only enable subtitles but not choose any language.

(2012-10-05, 15:48)Leatherface Wrote: xot-ugz also works now so seems something made pvr addons and xot-ugz not working hmms.
Only problem i have now is subtitles need to be delayed about 2-3 secs.
With 2SUB on Dreambox there is an option to delay subtitles on recordings so i guess something like that need to be done here.

You can set the offset for subtitles when you open the audio-OSD-Menu.
That only works for real subtitles and not open teletext with 'w'.
That's the only way i can get subtitle and go to a teletext page manuelly.
With TVHeadend i can do in that way you say.
Or atleast i caould do that earlier, now i can't even open teletext with tvheadend but i think that's because i upgraded to latest version.

(2012-10-05, 16:01)Leatherface Wrote: That only works for real subtitles and not open teletext with 'w'.

Maybe this is depended on the channel? Because I can activate the subtitles without open the teletext.
(2012-10-05, 16:02)jdembski Wrote:
(2012-10-05, 16:01)Leatherface Wrote: That only works for real subtitles and not open teletext with 'w'.

Maybe this is depended on the channel? Because I can activate the subtitles without open the teletext.
Many channels in sweden use teletext for subtitles and i need to do that on all of them.
I can activate subtitles but i can't select any languages, only stands None there.
In tvheadend (hts pvr addon) i could select Swedish there and same thing in VLC on same streams.

(2012-10-05, 16:08)Leatherface Wrote:
(2012-10-05, 16:02)jdembski Wrote:

Many channels in sweden use teletext for subtitles and i need to do that on all of them.
I can activate subtitles but i can't select any languages, only stands None there.
In tvheadend (hts pvr addon) i could select Swedish there and same thing in VLC on same streams.

Maybe this will fix your problem? https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/1544/commits
I tried that patch and still no teletext subtitles. Atleast not with your PVR addon.
Maybe you could take a look how HTS PVR addon does it?

In HTSPDemux.cpp there is some subtitle part like this

else if(!strcmp(type, "DVBSUB"))
{
uint32_t composition_id = 0, ancillary_id = 0;
htsmsg_get_u32(sub, "composition_id", &composition_id);
htsmsg_get_u32(sub, "ancillary_id" , &ancillary_id);

m_Streams.stream[m_Streams.iStreamCount].iCodecType = AVMEDIA_TYPE_SUBTITLE;
m_Streams.stream[m_Streams.iStreamCount].iCodecId = CODEC_ID_DVB_SUBTITLE;
m_Streams.stream[m_Streams.iStreamCount].iIdentifier = (composition_id & 0xffff) | ((ancillary_id & 0xffff) << 16);
HTSPSetDemuxStreamInfoLanguage(m_Streams.stream[m_Streams.iStreamCount], sub);
}
else if(!strcmp(type, "TEXTSUB"))
{
m_Streams.stream[m_Streams.iStreamCount].iCodecId = CODEC_ID_TEXT;
HTSPSetDemuxStreamInfoLanguage(m_Streams.stream[m_Streams.iStreamCount], sub);
}
else if(!strcmp(type, "TELETEXT"))
{
m_Streams.stream[m_Streams.iStreamCount].iCodecId = CODEC_ID_DVB_TELETEXT;
}
else
{
bValidStream = false;
}

You can also take a look here xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDPlayerTeletext.cpp

Should there be something wrote in the PVR wiki about an enigma2 backend?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=PVR
(2012-10-06, 09:18)rogerthis Wrote: Should there be something wrote in the PVR wiki about an enigma2 backend?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=PVR

I don't think so - as it isn't in the official repository. Once it is in there I will copy the article I wrote for Openelec:

http://wiki.openelec.tv/index.php?title=...plus_addon
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox217