• 49(current)
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin
(2012-09-24, 22:48)WildBill Wrote:
(2012-09-24, 20:40)fr0sty Wrote: Only seeing commercials here, if i disable commercials then i dont see nothing Smile
Changing CDN does not fix it.

Here are the errors i found in my log file
http://pastebin.com/i95E4dSS
Are ads set to ZERO? That what I had to do and then it worked
Fr0sty what are you using this on? I've got no commercials working on w7, but its finicky with my atv2. I've changed com breaks, quality, stream type and its random when it starts a show.
Got it working now, disabled login, disabled all the ads, set CDN to akamai and put quality to the highest. Thought i tried that yesterday too, but maybe a reboot changed something Smile
Hi, I'm having problems with the plugin script on raspbmc - is it appropriate to post it here?
Error in debug log is:

Code:
10:59:11 T:1240446016    INFO: -->Python script returned the following error<--
10:59:11 T:1240446016   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
10:59:11 T:1240446016   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named errors
10:59:11 T:1240446016   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.hulu/default.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                import resources.lib.common as common
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.hulu/resources/lib/common.py", line 16, in <mod$
                                                from crypto.cipher.cbc      import CBC
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.module.cryptopy/lib/crypto/cipher/cbc.py", line 15, i$
                                                from crypto.cipher.base import BlockCipher, padWithPadLen, noPadding
                                              File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.module.cryptopy/lib/crypto/cipher/base.py", line 15, $
                                                from crypto.errors import DecryptNotBlockAlignedError
                                            ImportError: No module named errors
10:59:11 T:1240446016    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

Is this an issue with this particular port of XBMC, or can I fix it somehow?!

Thanks for any help
Fixed my own problem.

I am a hero.
Having just done a new Ubuntu install, coupled with setting up XBMC...I now cannot get this plug-in to activate. I can enable it in the add-on menu, but when I go to click on it, it doesn't do anything...Am I overlooking something simple--before I dig in and get an error log...
(2012-10-02, 14:23)boywondr16 Wrote: Having just done a new Ubuntu install, coupled with setting up XBMC...I now cannot get this plug-in to activate. I can enable it in the add-on menu, but when I go to click on it, it doesn't do anything...Am I overlooking something simple--before I dig in and get an error log...

Enable debug logging in XBMC, launch the add-on, exit XBMC, locate and examine your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log) to see why nothing happens. If you want others to review your log as well, upload the entire log to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com and post the URL link for the uploaded log here with your reply.
Did a new install, and was able to get Hulu installed and it worked for a brief while. Looked good, was able to play anything out of my queue. Now, all of a sudden it stopped playing videos. When I try to play it thinks about it for a few seconds, and either does nothing or says the item is not able to be played. Any ideas? Thank you in advance!
See post immediately above yours.
The Hulu plugin has worked fine for me on OpenElec 1.95.n and prior releases. On 1.99.1, it fails to play any videos. When I select an episode to play, I get only a white "x" in the middle of the screen, and the system returns to the main XBMC menu.

A debug log can be found at:

http://pastebin.com/4HuCXAwF

Hope this helps someone to identify and fix the problem.
(2012-10-06, 01:06)richardk Wrote: The Hulu plugin has worked fine for me on OpenElec 1.95.n and prior releases. On 1.99.1, it fails to play any videos. When I select an episode to play, I get only a white "x" in the middle of the screen, and the system returns to the main XBMC menu.

Your debug log does not indicate that you had launched the Hulu add-on.
(2012-10-06, 01:15)artrafael Wrote: Your debug log does not indicate that you had launched the Hulu add-on.

Sorry. Try this one:

http://pastebin.com/AFJcV86j
(2012-10-06, 01:06)richardk Wrote: The Hulu plugin has worked fine for me on OpenElec 1.95.n and prior releases. On 1.99.1, it fails to play any videos. When I select an episode to play, I get only a white "x" in the middle of the screen, and the system returns to the main XBMC menu.

I can confirm that problem. Same thing here.

(2012-10-06, 17:45)jbear Wrote: I can confirm that problem. Same thing here.

It looks like the plugin is crashing XBMC, since the next log file starts with

18:18:54 T:140587567781696 NOTICE: Starting XBMC (11.0 Git:74cc9dd), Platform: Linux (OpenELEC - Version: 1.99.1, 3.2.30 x86_64). Built on Oct 3 2012

(2012-10-07, 23:06)richardk Wrote: It looks like the plugin is crashing XBMC, since the next log file starts with

18:18:54 T:140587567781696 NOTICE: Starting XBMC (11.0 Git:74cc9dd), Platform: Linux (OpenELEC - Version: 1.99.1, 3.2.30 x86_64). Built on Oct 3 2012

The xbmc.log always starts with a statement similar to that, regardless of whether the previous XBMC session terminated normally or not (i.e., closed manually via the GUI or crashed).
(2012-10-07, 23:22)artrafael Wrote: The xbmc.log always starts with a statement similar to that, regardless of whether the previous XBMC session terminated normally or not (i.e., closed manually via the GUI or crashed).

Makes sense. But in this case, the XBMC session wasn't closed manually. So it must have crashed and then automatically restarted. (There's no way in OpenELEC to close XBMC and exit to a Linux desktop.)

• 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] Hulu Video Plugin17