• 79(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
(2012-09-14, 12:40)Popeye Wrote: Pneumatic already does...unless its broken...

For me it only downloads cover art and not fanart..
(2012-09-14, 21:05)simon_rb Wrote:

Well, it only fetches fanart from the indexing service. So if they dont have it you will neither... With the newznab services, try replacing -cover with -backdrop. If they have one and pneumatic doesnt get one, then there is something going on. PM a log.
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
(2012-09-14, 21:49)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-09-14, 21:05)simon_rb Wrote:

Well, it only fetches fanart from the indexing service. So if they dont have it you will neither... With the newznab services, try replacing -cover with -backdrop. If they have one and pneumatic doesnt get one, then there is something going on. PM a log.

I'll check the folder to see if it downloads. The xbmc commander app I use displays fanart as a background on the remote control part when movies are played from the library however only cover art when using pneumatic..
(2012-09-14, 22:05)simon_rb Wrote: I'll check the folder to see if it downloads. The xbmc commander app I use displays fanart as a background on the remote control part when movies are played from the library however only cover art when using pneumatic..

Pneumatic newer shows anything, newznab does the UI for its services. Your library consist of thing being indexed and scraped thus you get the fanart. If you have fanart in newznab, you should get it when dl'ing..
(2012-09-14, 22:11)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-09-14, 22:05)simon_rb Wrote: I'll check the folder to see if it downloads. The xbmc commander app I use displays fanart as a background on the remote control part when movies are played from the library however only cover art when using pneumatic..

Pneumatic newer shows anything, newznab does the UI for its services. Your library consist of thing being indexed and scraped thus you get the fanart. If you have fanart in newznab, you should get it when dl'ing..

You know what. It seems as if the newsnab API has changed. I'll have to dig into the code and fix a few things

(2012-09-26, 22:46)Popeye Wrote:
(2012-09-14, 22:11)Popeye Wrote:

You know what. It seems as if the newsnab API has changed. I'll have to dig into the code and fix a few things

Oh ok Popeye,

My Internet connection has gone down today and an engineer isn't coming till Monday.. I feel like I've lost a limb! Lol

Cheers Popeye

Feature Request: Add function to get and show IMDb User Lists (Watchlist, Custom Lists, etc) and/or Trakt.tv User Lists. This could allow the user to find and select a movie from say IMDb's 250 Movie List, and then use their selection to search for it using the Newznab plugin. Several addons currently feature this great feature (listed below), I would love to see it for the Newznab/Pneumatic addons.

EasyNews XBMC Addon

What The Furk

FurkLibrary 2
(2012-10-02, 17:09)akuiraz Wrote: Feature Request: Add function to get and show IMDb User Lists (Watchlist, Custom Lists, etc) and/or Trakt.tv User Lists. This could allow the user to find and select a movie from say IMDb's 250 Movie List, and then use their selection to search for it using the Newznab plugin. Several addons currently feature this great feature (listed below), I would love to see it for the Newznab/Pneumatic addons.

EasyNews XBMC Addon

What The Furk

FurkLibrary 2

Great idea for newznab since they have api for imdb searches!
I'm currently working on support for android/mac with a pre queue script for SAB. This will allow users who cannot mount the incomplete folder to enjoy pneumatic.
I spent a lot of time trying to set up something like that. Basically what you can do is configure CouchPotato (v2) to monitor user IMDB watchlist (not top250 and genres!!) and then have CouchPotato generate STRM files - XBMC can then scan the STRM files and you end up with a pretty library. Same thing can be done with TV Shows and SickBeard. However when you get a lot af STRM files, XBMC will spent a LOT of time refreshing/scanning. I ditched this setup, as CouchPotato and Sickbeard was pretty unstable, and XBMC got really slow when I added 2000 STRM files. Stated all over and created a "fake" newznab server in Rails, that crawls all pages on nzb.su and saves them in a local database. Might share the source on github when it's mature. (need tests etc.)

(2012-10-02, 17:09)akuiraz Wrote: Feature Request: Add function to get and show IMDb User Lists (Watchlist, Custom Lists, etc) and/or Trakt.tv User Lists. This could allow the user to find and select a movie from say IMDb's 250 Movie List, and then use their selection to search for it using the Newznab plugin. Several addons currently feature this great feature (listed below), I would love to see it for the Newznab/Pneumatic addons.

EasyNews XBMC Addon

What The Furk

FurkLibrary 2

(2012-10-03, 09:39)atmorell Wrote: I spent a lot of time trying to set up something like that. Basically what you can do is configure CouchPotato (v2) to monitor user IMDB watchlist (not top250 and genres!!) and then have CouchPotato generate STRM files - XBMC can then scan the STRM files and you end up with a pretty library. Same thing can be done with TV Shows and SickBeard. However when you get a lot af STRM files, XBMC will spent a LOT of time refreshing/scanning. I ditched this setup, as CouchPotato and Sickbeard was pretty unstable, and XBMC got really slow when I added 2000 STRM files. Stated all over and created a "fake" newznab server in Rails, that crawls all pages on nzb.su and saves them in a local database. Might share the source on github when it's mature. (need tests etc.)

EasyNews XBMC Addon

What The Furk

FurkLibrary 2

@atmorell Let me know how that goes for you... if you need any help testing it, I'd be happy to help test, report and help wherever I can.
First of all thanks for this awesome app!!!
Please excuse me if this has been answered before, I tried to search for a solution.

Everything is working except for one thing.
I stream a movie, everything is good.
I then hit "x" to stop it.
Pneumatic asks me if I want to "delete" or "just download". I hit delete.
A message pops up at the bottom, telling me its deleted.

THEN the problem occurs:

Instead of bringing me back to the movie directory (or anyplace else),
It shows me the screen where it says: "Request to Sabnzbd suceeded, waiting for XXXXXX.part01.rar to finish. Stats | Stats | Stats"
I can hit "cancel" but nothing happens!
This screen stays, no matter what i press, so I can only Quit and Restart...

Help please.
Thank you!

DEBUG-LOG

Hey Mr P,

I appreciate your busy with the mac os/iOS etc.. However would this be possible...

Been using the cinema experience script which works great however the video file has to be on the computer. Now could we run pneumatic and instead of the info popups (waiting for rars to be downloaded) could pneumatic run the CE script and CE then run the .mkv file from the incomplete folder at the end. Just thought it would be the ultimate experience and pass the time when the rars are being downloaded. Also for people with slower broadband this would be ideal for the film to download a bit (buffer).

Any ideas anyone?

Oh and thinking about it, I think I've read something earlier in this thread in regards to this. However it's a big thread now :-)

Cheers Popeye :-)

Edit:- After doing some research it looks like its not do able :-(
The script gets information from the library and since we are not in the library it will not work - unless there is a clever way pneumatic can pass on the required info the script needs.. Way out of my league lol.

Edit 2:- Actually maybe easier than I thought, no info has to exchanged other than the file name and location. The script is pretty much a playlist so technically pneumatic could run the script and insert the file into the playlist at the end once it's ready (first and last rar)

Edit 3:- works ok with the STM file inside the library, only issue is the cinema experience runs through its script then at the end it loads the STM then Pnuematic does it's thing, with the dialogue boxes.. Kinda defeats the whole idea.

Sorry for going on... Lol
(2012-10-05, 14:16)simon_rb Wrote: Hey Mr P,

I appreciate your busy with the mac os/iOS etc.. However would this be possible...

Been using the cinema experience script which works great however the video file has to be on the computer. Now could we run pneumatic and instead of the info popups (waiting for rars to be downloaded) could pneumatic run the CE script and CE then run the .mkv file from the incomplete folder at the end. Just thought it would be the ultimate experience and pass the time when the rars are being downloaded. Also for people with slower broadband this would be ideal for the film to download a bit (buffer).

Any ideas anyone?

Oh and thinking about it, I think I've read something earlier in this thread in regards to this. However it's a big thread now :-)

Cheers Popeye :-)

Edit:- After doing some research it looks like its not do able :-(
The script gets information from the library and since we are not in the library it will not work - unless there is a clever way pneumatic can pass on the required info the script needs.. Way out of my league lol.

Edit 2:- Actually maybe easier than I thought, no info has to exchanged other than the file name and location. The script is pretty much a playlist so technically pneumatic could run the script and insert the file into the playlist at the end once it's ready (first and last rar)

Edit 3:- works ok with the STM file inside the library, only issue is the cinema experience runs through its script then at the end it loads the STM then Pnuematic does it's thing, with the dialogue boxes.. Kinda defeats the whole idea.

Sorry for going on... Lol

It's kind of doable. What you want is some way of silencing the dialog and not launch until ready. And launch the dialogs if not ready... what is the url/api for CE?
(2012-10-08, 23:24)Popeye Wrote: It's kind of doable. What you want is some way of silencing the dialog and not launch until ready. And launch the dialogs if not ready... what is the url/api for CE?

Not sure what the API is, the forum link is:-

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87563

When we have friends for a film night I select the video via Newznab, pneumatic does its magic, when the film starts to play I stop it and select just download. Then I run CE script with no movie and then browse to the incomplete folder and add the downloading movie .mkv to the end of the playlist...

Cheers

Hi

I have updatet some minutes ago sabnzbd to 0.7.4 (win)..now pneumatic/newznab is not working anymore:-(

when i click some movie "requesting nzb" seconds count up and up
then i have a look and see that in sabnzb download is started..when i look at the details i see that the last part of rar is NOT moved to the top of queue, so i think thats the problem.

other point is maybe the problem in sabnzbd special settings allow_streaming is checked but behind it is stated as (off)
in the .ini file the value is definitly allow_streaming = 1

so is the problem more pneumatic or sabnzb related?

any fixes or i have to downgrade to lower sabnzbd version?

thanx
mattis
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11