[RELEASE] Soundcloud plugin (eden)
I hope you sent a request for the eden repo as well..
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
could we have section where our own tracks are listed?
I'll check if it's possible with the soundcloud api.
I think so.
Do you get anything under Private Shared Tracks ?
Cause I haven't uploaded any music to soundcloud.
I didnt have any of my tracks listed under private shared tracks.
Thnx for considering this.
I get a list of tracks loading and at the bottom is the "more..." prompt for the next page, but the next page is blank. I've validated that the track I am looking for is not on the first page and the user I am following has 70 tracks, so there should be something definitely coming up on the second page. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Huh
just started using this add-on, thanks for creating it. it's v0.2.5

When I start it, I see 3 folders

Groups
Tracks
Users (which I assume is same as People on their website)

I cant find the section labbeled 'You' on their website, where my favourites are stored.

Has this functionality been added yet ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-03-01, 04:35)vijayk416 Wrote: I get a list of tracks loading and at the bottom is the "more..." prompt for the next page, but the next page is blank. I've validated that the track I am looking for is not on the first page and the user I am following has 70 tracks, so there should be something definitely coming up on the second page. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Huh

I am also finding the second page does not display results..
Same here? Great plugin thou Smile
(2012-03-17, 18:55)rossdisco Wrote:
(2012-03-01, 04:35)vijayk416 Wrote: I get a list of tracks loading and at the bottom is the "more..." prompt for the next page, but the next page is blank. I've validated that the track I am looking for is not on the first page and the user I am following has 70 tracks, so there should be something definitely coming up on the second page. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Huh

I am also finding the second page does not display results..
Still experiencing this problem.

Help!? Undecided
(2011-12-12, 14:08)_Pierre_ Wrote: Updated to 0.2.2
- Fixed DashBoard (more) link
- Added Private Shared Tracks (can somebody test , got no private shared tracks)

you can try it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The man who has made up his mind to win cheap beats by dre will never say "impossible".
OldOne: did an update for "Own Tracks" in github maybe you can check it out

vijayk416: what user are you following so I can check ?
(2012-03-11, 01:23)pike Wrote: just started using this add-on, thanks for creating it. it's v0.2.5

When I start it, I see 3 folders

Groups
Tracks
Users (which I assume is same as People on their website)

I cant find the section labbeled 'You' on their website, where my favourites are stored.

Has this functionality been added yet ?

Make sure you have configured your login in the addon settings and checked login to soundcloud.
Then If you go to Users there should be followings , followers.
And in Tracks , Favorites.

I just updated my code , added translations and "own tracks".
I'll try to fix any remaining bugs and do an update. More translations welcome.

I love Soundcloud. Is there a way to play a Soundcloud-record via XBMC?

I downloaded the Soudcloud-app, and there is the Play on XBMC button. Nevertheless it won't play on XBMC. Someting is loaded, but no song will start.

Of course I installed the XBMC music plugin, with a login.

This plugin works really well, but it never seems to play anything I start via the official xbmc remote. It indicates it's playing a link but it never does - the same link will work fine if I select it through the menus, but I hate having to have my projector on just to listen to music!

Anything I can do to help fix this bug?
Would be great if you could implement the functions of http://mycloudplayers.com/

I'd love to see a SoundCloud add-on which contains the same functions as that site, including

Incoming tracks
Dashboard
Own Tracks
Own Favourites
Playlists
Track History

Genre search
User search
view tracks, favourites, of followers & following

Sorting by:
Number of Favourites
Number of Plays
Number of Comments
BPM

Including artwork, comments and track description.

I often pull the mycloudplayers webpage up on my HTPC and use my bluetooth remote and keyboard to navigate the page. Would be great if it could be in the XBMC format. Any idea how difficult this would be to get done? I have no experience in add-on creation but I have experience in other programming like matlab, etc so could maybe have a few good ideas in developing this...

[***EDIT***
My apologies... lots of the functions I described are already in the latest SoundCloud add-on. It turns out I was not getting logged in properly but that was my own mistake... I would still like to see the ability to sort tracks and to show track length, favourite count, play count, etc next to the song title. Also dashboard is different to incoming tracks. It would be good to see both sections. Dashboard includes those who you are following's favourite tracks, whereas incoming tracks only shows those you are following's tracks.

Another good function would be to be able to log in via facebook since many soundcloud users simply have a log in via facebook account.
]
Is anyone willing to develop this addon further? It looks like the dev has dropped it.

It works well for me, playing my soundcloud faves in xbmc is a major boon.

My only niggle is the order the tracks are shown in - not sure where the order comes from but I'd like the order to be the same as the default in the soundcloud dashboard i.e. in descending order of date favourited.
AFTV Stick 4K
AFTV (Gen 1)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Soundcloud plugin (eden)0